• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
k well.. bring money we can decide later.

im not joining melee cuz i will only end up loosing. miserably.

i will however play melee for fun.

ll62 what do you mean your mom will talk to me tomorow?
She wants 2 know wut's happening over at yur house this thursday cause she still doesn't trust you guys...she doesn't want me 2 get hurt*obviously*...

DAMMIT MAN! I DON'T WANNA BE STUCK HERE FOR THE REST OF THE ****' WEEK! I WANNA KICK YUR ARSE IN MELEE!!!!!!

anyway, good morning brampton. blah blah blah. so on. ^___^

WIGI

Smash Champion
When there's money on the line or SOMETHING that motivates me to win, I end up doing far more than I expect from myself.

and if you really wanted to, you could get good in Melee. Just practice stuff and play a lot of people.

In tournaments.
yes andy, i agrre, i do play better when theres somthing on the line. hence why i LOVED the old ranking system. but that died. it gave me a solid goal to work towards. usualy beating chris or you. it let me stay.. almost at par with you guys.

they went away, i started playing freindlies. i fail.

and im trying to get better in melee ive been working on tech skill too. and not just sheild grabbing, like.. a litte more advacned stuff like sh wavelanded ariels and stuff. im just not tournement ready yet.

oh come on jason grow a pair of balls
oh my balls are perfectly fine thanks, i just don't have money.

I want ranking system back. one that we can SEE this time -.-

WIGI

Smash Champion
technically im still the only one lol, LL62 wil be too once he acualy shows up.

yo ll62 whens your mom calling me about tomorow, she didn't mention it last night...
raynex are you acualy coming tomorow?

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
technically im still the only one lol, LL62 wil be too once he acualy shows up.

yo ll62 whens your mom calling me about tomorow, she didn't mention it last night...
raynex are you acualy coming tomorow?
She'll call u when she get's home 2day(dunno when though). She'll ask u a couple of questions that I don't know of.

HELL YEAH THIS THREAD IS INCREDIBLY AWESOME!

BooM!!

Smash Cadet
the old ranking system was dumb because not everyone was there all the time
besides, I didn't really give a **** about brampton rankings after <_<
But whatever, if it did make some people better, we could bring it back if everyone wanted to.
We could do some sets like that.. Like make them super serial.

lol, learn how to wavedash out of shield > grab
Whenever Luigi gets hit on his shield, he slides a bit so you're out of grab range a lot,
so wavedash out and grab. You can shield grab Marth f-smashes like this

Seriously, I want more people in Brampton to be getting better eat Melee because I'm not getting better by being here..
I'll move. x______x

oh yeah, yesterday when me, steve and zack were playing melee
me and steve did a falcon ditto on yoshi's story
so I was edgeguarding him and he landed on the cloud
and i went off and d-air'ed him and he flies up a little
so then i'm going into the wall of yoshi's story, wall jumping off of it and KNEE'ING HIM
OMFGOFMGOFMGOFMGOFMGOFMG
I love this game.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yes andy ive been working on my wavedashing techniques asweell, i wavedash out of sheild pretty muhc.. whenevre i sheil. i always used to roll out of sheild lol. well. steve isn't coming tomorow anymore, chirs might come for an hour or so. i say we ahve some form of rankings back, we do have mroe pple. but maybey we should start in setemeber? when more pple can consitintly come?

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
I want ranking system back. one that we can SEE this time -.-
i second that,

AND HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH LMFAOLMFAO,
JASON when u told ll62 to ditch his sig, HE LISTENED

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!

ALSO, jason i need to know all the info for tmrw. the time, address so i can mapquest it, and the stuff u want me to bring, like money or some ****,

kk thnks

EDIT: LMFAO i just saw on the front page, the thing about me saying im gonna show up and i never do, and that a burger is waiting for me :S WTFWTF LOL

Geist

Smash Master
so the whole melee brawl tournament thiiiiing.
I'm 100% in for melee.
For Brawl I don't know... I'm repeatedly dissapointed at brawl tourneys, you can't really get less competitive than that... I'll play it, but if we're paying money, I don't know.
Of course like Andy said if we're just paying for both together whatever, I'll join.

Also, WIGI needs tech skill if he is ever going to make a combo video. Either that or like a stunt double. Maybe LL62 has some techskill.

I'm using this.

stop quoting its a ****ty thing to do
quoted
oh come on jason grow a pair of balls
quoted
ALSO, jason i need to know all the info for tmrw. the time, address so i can mapquest it, and the stuff u want me to bring, like money or some ****,

kk thnks

EDIT: LMFAO i just saw on the front page, the thing about me saying im gonna show up and i never do, and that a burger is waiting for me :S WTFWTF LOL
qquuootteedd
his adress is somewhere 2 pages back. Its 52 buttercup lane =3
burger 4 abel?

BooM!!

Smash Cadet
i will love ll62 is he has good techskill

the problem with $5 to enter both is..
how do we split the money between melee and barwl

also to make things clear, THIS THURSDAY'S SMASHFEST IS NOW AT WIGI'S HAUS, A MUCH BETTER PLACE THAN CHRIS'
info a few pages back lol

i love abel's techskill <3
it's so above brampton levels

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
Also, i dont care that i just double posted, but i have to say, jason ur street sounds SOOOO pussbag.

**BUTTERCUP LANE***

hahahaa

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah.. so

EVERYONE!!!

HERE ARE THE FINAL DETAILS

This weeks smashfest will be at my house , Jason Jillard

52 Buttercup lane. Mapquest it.
The time for this event is 12:00- 5:00 you must leave my hosue at 5:00 unles i talk to you and tell you otherwise.

so far we have

my main tv+ my wii (brawl)
brendon's tv ( i think) and his gc [melee...(dur)...]
we still need AT LEAST another wii so it can be used as melee or brawl and preferably one mroe tv so i don't have to carry my big fat one from upstairs.

THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM IN MY BASEMENT

YOU STILL NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN POP AND FOOD AND BRING ME SOME TOO. =]

LIST OF PPLES COMING:
sadly this list has grown quite small, so i think this may be just a practise, but bring a few dollers just in case.

1. Me
2. Bren
3.Andy
4. Zack
5. Abel
6. LL62?????????????
7. RaynEX???????????
8. Chris might come for an hour or so, depending on his exam schedual.

sadly, steve can't come and Alfy's mom booked a dr apointment at 2 so chances are hes not coming at all either. and knowing LL62 he wont show up. and im not sure bout raynex. so it may be just the 5 of us.

ANY OTHER INFO NEEDED PHONE ME

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhm. i do beleive that is it, if you want matches recorded. bring a vhs and we will try to figure it out.

oh yeah NO SWAERING PLZ

unles my moms not home then i dun care.

but she will kick you out xD

k i think thast everything let me know if im missing somthing.

BooM!!

Smash Cadet
aww =[[[

well, jason, if this goes well
do you think your parents would allow for another one?
with a lot more people? =D

is bernard seriously going to this?!
TOO GOOD?

BooM!!

Smash Cadet
you should come too, imadh =O

oh yeah, chris should bring his tv....
and everyone should put in some money to get some pizza <_<
or we should use some money from the pot

WIGI

Smash Champion
well, for sure this time i shouldn't have to many pple, if it goes well my parents might le me do it again sumtime in the summer, yeah, posibly bigger. well see how this one goes

yeah raynex i seriosly need to know if your coming or nto before you acualy come or not.

no homo.

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
well, For Sure This Time I Shouldn't Have To Many Pple, If It Goes Well My Parents Might Le Me Do It Again Sumtime In The Summer, Yeah, Posibly Bigger. Well See How This One Goes

Yeah Raynex I Seriosly Need To Know If Your Coming Or Nto Before You Acualy Come Or Not.

No Homo.
Great News! I'm Coming! I'm Coming!!!

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Lol, sorry about the Brawl/Melee comment XD
I'm thankful to Brawl because it's brought in a lot of new people,
and if you really wanted to, you could get good in Melee. Just practice stuff and play a lot of people.

In tournaments.
I really don't know about that.

See I made a thread in Brawl Tactical Discussion... for those with poor fine motor control. As I said there, there may be an upper limit on my dexterity so long as I retain the mental condition I currently do.

I can see that Melee inputs are rather fast, and stringing them together is what really gets me. For example, in Brawl, I've been trying to put a boost Usmash on the end of a dash dance. I can't do it. For some reason, the way it feels to do the dash Usmash is completely different if it comes after a dash dance... it's like I'm learning three techniques.
It means even if I get the chain down, I'll always telegraph it. I can't go into the dash without expecting to from the moment I start the dash dance. But of course the point of chaining is being able to switch in the middle.

All my favorite characters have wavedashing in their meta, so I can't avoid that. Not that wavedashing is that extreme in and of itself. But I mean I watch the cool vids of the 100-second mindgame fests followed by the platform wavelands -> slide off aerials, and the chasing combos, and I'm like "I could do that fo' liek thirty seconds and I'm spent."

Maybe I could use Mewtwo. Always liked it. Trickiest thing there I know of is teleport.
What the hell was I thinking? C. Falcon? Must've been drugs. :confused:

Geist

Smash Master
I really don't know about that.

See I made a thread in Brawl Tactical Discussion... for those with poor fine motor control. As I said there, there may be an upper limit on my dexterity so long as I retain the mental condition I currently do.

I can see that Melee inputs are rather fast, and stringing them together is what really gets me. For example, in Brawl, I've been trying to put a boost Usmash on the end of a dash dance. I can't do it. For some reason, the way it feels to do the dash Usmash is completely different if it comes after a dash dance... it's like I'm learning three techniques.
It means even if I get the chain down, I'll always telegraph it. I can't go into the dash without expecting to from the moment I start the dash dance. But of course the point of chaining is being able to switch in the middle.

All my favorite characters have wavedashing in their meta, so I can't avoid that. Not that wavedashing is that extreme in and of itself. But I mean I watch the cool vids of the 100-second mindgame fests followed by the platform wavelands -> slide off aerials, and the chasing combos, and I'm like "I could do that fo' liek thirty seconds and I'm spent."

Maybe I could use Mewtwo. Always liked it. Trickiest thing there I know of is teleport.
What the hell was I thinking? C. Falcon? Must've been drugs. :confused:
Nonononono
you should have seen brampton when we frst started. Just practice is all it takes.
It took months to get to where we are now (soon to be a year)
and people that you see on youtube have commonly been doing it for 5.

Just keep up your practice and don't quit. That is one of the reasons melee is so appealing, there is soooooo much skill involved it isn't funny. You should play as falcon so you can get used to speedy characters and get good experience with improving your tech skill.

Are you going to Wigi's house btw?

Top Bottom