• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*THIS SATURDAY*Wilmington Classic! Wilmington, North Carolina! *brawl doubles added*

Sandst0rm

Smash Cadet
We may not have time for that. I don't know, you could try and ask Slasher King to try and make doubles work if we can get enough setups and be able to get it done and still have time for melee before the end of the event.

Foxy

Smash Master
I want to come, but Melee is SO late in the day...

make Melee first and you will get more/better people to come, including myself

PLEASE!

xZapdosx

Smash Apprentice
let's go to this and then get drunk on the beachhh

woooooooooooooooooooo

Vilt

Smash Lord
Yeah I wish I could come but I don't see myself going that far. I might. It all depends on people. So maybe.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
It has to be 3 hours tops from Gboro.. that's not incredibly far. If someone from Gboro drives some peeps to Chapel Hill I might be able to ride us all down to Wilmington.. I can't say this for sure just yet, but its possible.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I want to go to this but I doubt that we will go. o 3o;

Vilt

Smash Lord
HYPE IT UP! I should get paid the friday before this so count Gboro in!

Edit: Anybros who want to ride with me, this will cost more gas money since it is 3 hours away.

BEHR

Smash Hero
HYPE IT UP! I should get paid the friday before this so count Gboro in!

Edit: Anybros who want to ride with me, this will cost more gas money since it is 3 hours away.
Im ****ing game. <3

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Hey, uh, I'll bring a gamecube, not a Wii, my Wii's kinda weird sometimes and I don't want that getting in the way of tourney matches. =/

Vilt

Smash Lord
bring tv also. more than likely Zero gamer will be coming with us and he will bring a tv. imma get Behr to bring one too. >.>

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
HYYYYYYPPPPPEEE =)

I seriously can't wait for this tourney. Canceling all my plans that day. Wootwoot! NC SMASH!

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I'll try to bring a TV + Melee setup if my stepmum lets me bring my TV this time. Either way I can at least bring Melee.

SeanxFayt

Smash Cadet
NNID
xKintoUn
Switch FC
SW-5031-3151-4071
yooo I am down sign me up!!!

sign me up as Lil Sean tho i ain't tryna go by seanxfayt no more lmao

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
I think that'll be covered. >:3

I have a capturing device if we wanna record matches/friendlies. Should I bring it?

EDIT: My bad didn't see Slash's response. XD ahaha. covering the exact same stuff.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I think that'll be covered. >:3

I have a capturing device if we wanna record matches/friendlies. Should I bring it?

EDIT: My bad didn't see Slash's response. XD ahaha. covering the exact same stuff.
Dear Spoon, I don't think your capture card would be very ideal for tournament matches, seeing as it tends to not work on occasion. I mean, it would suck if the last part of the final match was cut off on the recording. :p

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
D= It works..... when it gets up.

Grr. Yea. If I'm not bringing my wii might as well not risk the capture card either. oh well

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
BUMP for HYPE! This could be the first of many fun tournies at the beach.

I can probably bring a 27" TV in addition to the cube/melee.

Top Bottom