• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*THIS SATURDAY*Wilmington Classic! Wilmington, North Carolina! *brawl doubles added*

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I can bring a Cube, and possibly a TV if my stepmum will let me (don't count on it, though).

I'm leavin for spring break right after this so it better be amazing. :D
Of course I'll probably play 64 over that whole break, anyway. >.>

Sandst0rm

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I have my dazzle to record matches with. I have a pretty cramped set-up right now though. I can bring my GC; not bringing my Wii. Can't wait for this event and HERB, hopefully.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Haha I might bring a 64 setup instead, if anybody's willing to play me after the tourney.

J.M.

Smash Rookie
2 weeks! Get pumped.

Workin' on getting a sponsor, it's gonna be hardcore. All you HERB people get your ***** to the beach for a continuation of the ragefest, heck yeah.

Vilt

Smash Lord
This is a 50/50 chance right now for me. I'm so ****ing tired of smash after hosting a tourney but the upside is that I do get paid the day before this so that makes me want to go.

Thanks Slasher for coming to HERB. I will do my best to head out there. Gotta check if I asked off of work for this ****.

SK919

Deal with it
This is a 50/50 chance right now for me. I'm so ****ing tired of smash after hosting a tourney but the upside is that I do get paid the day before this so that makes me want to go.

Thanks Slasher for coming to HERB. I will do my best to head out there. Gotta check if I asked off of work for this ****.
sweet vilt. I hope you can make it out! Never got to play you and you are an awesome guy.

Update, today I should get the word whether or not I can get more time and add brawl doubles

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace

Yeah man bring that crazy super wavedashing **** to Wilmington haha

@Killer: Man what isn't better than Brawl singles? ;)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jim and i will come if we can get a ride

anyone driving close to hickory?

...lol what a dumb question

Vilt

Smash Lord
I know I got Behr in my car. Smith you want in?

Btw I did ask off and the schedule for work has already been done so since I got nothing to do, I am coming and taking this tourney. TL son.

Raggy bro if you go to this you better watch out. I'm taking you out.

Foxy

Smash Master
this tourney just got so much better!

ONLY issue i have now is that i won't be able to warm up for hours and hours before singles.

i'll just have to have a smashfest or something.

hyped for this!

Smith

Smash Ace
I know I got Behr in my car. Smith you want in?

Btw I did ask off and the schedule for work has already been done so since I got nothing to do, I am coming and taking this tourney. TL son.

Raggy bro if you go to this you better watch out. I'm taking you out.
just as I'm about to post my mom walts in and says no. She thinks I might get lost, or Something will happen, and that I'm too young. I hate being 14, oh well.
Rep TL.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im 14 and I get to go but I would be 15 by then. :3

This is 2 Days after my Birthday.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
just as I'm about to post my mom walts in and says no. She thinks I might get lost, or Something will happen, and that I'm too young. I hate being 14, oh well.
Rep TL.
Ah, that's lame. Try to convince her that you're responsible and you'll be around a bunch of people, so nothing can really happen. I had to talk to my old man extensively to convince him to let me go to HERB, and I'm almost 17. <.<

Smith

Smash Ace
being 19 is the way to go :)
It is :(

Im 14 and I get to go but I would be 15 by then. :3

This is 2 Days after my Birthday.
DONT MAKE ME THE ONLY 14 YEAR OLD NC SMASHER
My mom refuses to let me go alone.
Seeing as were in a pinch with money, 4 hour drive back and forth wouldn't work.

Ah, that's lame. Try to convince her that you're responsible and you'll be around a bunch of people, so nothing can really happen. I had to talk to my old man extensively to convince him to let me go to HERB, and I'm almost 17. <.<
She knows I am, she just..refuses to.
Maybe when I'm 15.

Wow :( yeah sorry smith that really sucks
Yes I know :( I love you for caring.

Killer your 19?

And Smith I'll be 18 in April so I can legally buy you cannibus.
BUY ME AND DRIVE ME TO TOURNEYS DUB

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Ah, well we're planning to host a larger tourney later this year. Maybe you can make it to a different one. There's herb2 and jubilee, too.

SK919

Deal with it
Rep TL.
I understand. When I was younger I was into competitive gaming but my parents wouldn't let me go to any tournaments or play with locals from SWFs because they feared for my safety.

It's understandable but frustrating. I hope you can make it here some how.

On another note.. I hope there are lots of melee heads because I detest brawl

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I understand. When I was younger I was into competitive gaming but my parents wouldn't let me go to any tournaments or play with locals from SWFs because they feared for my safety.

It's understandable but frustrating. I hope you can make it here some how.

On another note.. I hope there are lots of melee heads because I detest brawl
Don't scare people off, mate. Hate the game, not the people that play it. xD

Sengin

Smash Ace
I would definitely make this if it wasn't 5 hours away from me. Also, you East NC people, would you come to a Boone (about the farthest West you can go in Northern NC) tourney at the end of April if I can finangle it?

Top Bottom