• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THRILLER: This was it. Congrats to Cao, Amaterasu, Tibs, Shaya, Meteor and Unreon <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanda

Smash Ace
If there are any Sydney guys coming to the ACT tourney, would they be able to pick up my bag from Shaya and bring it tover to canberra?

Gords

Smash Champion
i should be able to go to the next act tourney, and possibly could pick it up when and if i get to visit my uncle before the tourney.

Toby.

Smash Master
My shout outs so far:

Everyone in the ACT: It's really nice seeing you guys grow. The fact that you're all such good friends really shows in your constant and rapid improvement (trust me, it makes a big difference), and most importantly I think as a group you are what the rest of the NSW scene should aspire to. Seeing you guys is sort of like watching an episode of anyone's favorite series; you show up, hilarious things happen, everyone in the team shines in their own particular way and by the end of it nobody wants to see you guys go. Like a good series, there's always somebody in the ACT crew that you can relate to and have fun with. Stay sexy, gentlemen.

Luke -
Ah luke, our random martial artistry and other fun times (get ivy ***** on lylat :p) really kept things fun for me. I think at the end of the day even though you rage unnecessarily hard at some people and HELP OOS PLAYERS BEAT MY FRIENDS, I can't really hold it against you because I still think you're a champ. Liam and I will attend business time if possible...and I want to come more than ever (that's what she said). You're pretty much the dad of the ACT scene...or maybe the cool uncle. Or maybe the crazy uncle. Regardless of which position on the smash family tree you're on, I think you should be proud of where you've taken these guys. You may be crazy and prone to explosive flatulence, but you haven't let it stop you :p

Satra – I wanted to play you so much more than we got to =(. I'm glad that your link is still getting better; it's fantastic to see such a successful low tier player, especially since you're such a nice guy as well! Next tournament we really need to sit down and play some super serious friendlies with the solo pokemon hack :)

John – We never get to play :( Could it be that you went into the future, played me, and decided that I was too weak to waste time on in this timeline? Or is this some sort of special message? Either way I remain a big fan of yours. You're a great guy and a great player, and I'm sure that the future will bring you a lot of joy and success.

Nanda - Congrats! You did a lot better than many people expected, and I hope you keep it up. In regards to pools, I suppose we'll never know. I'm happy that I didn't have to go through that pool from hell anyway, so I guess we're both glad we didn't have to play each other :)
I like critiquing people just as much as I enjoy playing (playing friendlies that is...tournament matches = fffffffffffffuuuuuu stress), so if you want to have a couple matches next time so I can give you some feedback I'd be happy to oblige. And make sure you remember not to land with dair too much ;)

I'll do the rest of my shoutouts over the weekend I guess!

Nanda

Smash Ace
You may be crazy and prone to explosive flatulence, but you haven't let it stop you :p
I had to buy one of those air fresheners that are meant to be used for a whole room, cuz i knew the regular ones wouldn't be strong enough. Stuck it underneath his car seat.

It did not work

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
All this ACT love make me want to go to Canberra for something. I'm clearly missing out!

Nanda

Smash Ace
Just a heads up, I can house two people for the upcoming ACT tourney. Contact me if you're interested.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
More than anything, Thriller/Nanda has proved to me how imperative it is to NOT skimp on matchups just because "I'll probably beat that guy fairly easily anyway."

God ****it, I wasn't even playing badly!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ahh toby, that was a lols analogy, your the best.

also it DID work nanda, plus it was lols how it combined with different smells and everytime we got into the car it smelled different.

no idea how it started to smell like apricot delight that one time...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Because I had to download and install a completely new version of adobe premiere to work with h264 files.
And my laptop is pretty old (gave me a pretty big warning about not having enough memory).

And ive been busy this week.
Jeebuz scoot, patience my friend, patience.

Oh in all seriousness was watching Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya camrip about 2-3 times a day.
And encoding vids whilst watching some of that high quality shakey/blurry camera action is definitely a no no.
trolltrolltroollll

Dekar289

Smash Hero
edit out your failure vs tbs of course

rofl you're alright shaya <3 <3
no failure on your part probs, just tibs soooo good amirite

Sieg

Smash Champion
Shaya, The Disappearance of Haruhi is obviously just a rip off of the song 'The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku'

Also Bandai just got the license lol.

Alzi

Smash Master
I can't remeber much but i'm back in perth and will try to do as much shout outs as i can.

Shaya: Thanks for hosting the tournament it was run well and you are a very nice man. The food was great at the place but one of the major things was waiting for the food and it took away some time but still was good. You play a **** marth nice to see you come second over all in the tournament too bad i didn't get to come second day to see some serious matches being played.

Meteor: Thanks for the friendlys you play a good ness and sonic. Some jokes you made on ilag when we were eating was pretty lol.

Ilag: You are really nice and you to make up some nice jokes lol. Don't think i got to play you but i watched you play gay against scott i learnt some tips from that match on how to play metaknight.

Swordsaint: Nice falco you play diffrently to Vlade i don't know how but it's just diffrent thanks for the friendlys and introducing me to nova and some others. You are actually nicer to me then you are on here. ;)

Leishu: Thanks for waving hi to me. xD Also when we were playing doubles against you, you played a good lucas.

Luke: Nice snake and thanks for the friendlies. I love vsing snakes on final destination btw since it was a friendly i wasn't playing serious if i was the match would of taken forever lol.

Liam: Nice ike and pokemon trainer i thought you were toby lol. But when you chose ike i was like oh this must be liam. :p

Nova: Sorry i coudn't team with you but you found a good team partner so all good. Thanks for the friendlies i love your shiek maybe i can help bob to improve on his shiek more by telling him some of the things you did.

Scabe: SCABE + LINK = ****. You play an awesome Link man seriously keep it up i want to see you winning tournaments from now on. :p

Silfa: Nice dk we did well in doubles against ea and that other person don't know if he has an account here or not. :p

EA: Nice ice climbers man and thanks for the friendlies lol @ that person who kept jynxing you when you got a grab in and made you stuff up. But yeah it was only friendlies so i didn't see your ice climbers at full potential.

Gords: Nice toon link dittos man. You play a great toon link all that needs improvment is speed with him now. But yeah it plays really well ditch diddy kong and just use toon link because we all know everyone hates diddy kong in brawl.

Thriller dancers: Nice performance was cool to watch.

Thats all i can remeber guys if i forgot anyone please tell me.

Sucks i coudn't go on Sunday though i even payed you an extra $5 Shaya for doubles but dw about that it can go towards somthing useful i guess.

I really wanted to see Dekar though.

Edit: Oh and tedeth thanks for the friendlies you were so sandbagging though. :p Nice wario and wolf though.

Alzi

Smash Master
Came back yesterday here.

I was going to see if i could get in some friendlies at peoples houses but i was busy and only had internet access once every now and then.

S.D

Smash Master
I've uploaded most of Melee, all of doubles is up and I only have losers finals and grands to go for singles. Apparently the last match of doubles grand finals doesn't work because of some copyright bull**** but cbf re-uploading, maybe another time but its not worth watching anyway we got *****.

So yer vids will all be up in the next couple of days - SUBSCRIBE yeah?

http://www.youtube.com/user/PKClauSD

EDIT: I audioswapped the flaming lips song for one fo the youtube tracks by SHAYA XD so it's now available for viewing.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Music for the doubles matches I just watched is probably the most awesome chilled music I've ever heard for Melee matches!! You must tell me what it is Sam!!

S.D

Smash Master
It's probably Kraftwerk, they sample some really interesting tracks - all the music I used was stolen from my brother so thank him <3 The one on DL64 is called metropolis, very cruisy.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Could you link me the match where Pat does an epic comeback against S.D. and Turtle in doubles. I think I commentated that one, and I just want to see if my lovely voice is still there ;~;.

S.D

Smash Master
Could you link me the match where Pat does an epic comeback against S.D. and Turtle in doubles. I think I commentated that one, and I just want to see if my lovely voice is still there ;~;.
Commentary for doubles doesn't exist, people either didn't know how to work the software or the mic wasn't selected as the audio capture >.< sad I know sorry Scabe, I'm sure your commentary was epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BORUIhOQDuo

Those are the matches though if you're still interested, I'm bummed about commentary fail :(

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah sorry, I knew it was going to happen because I didn't know what I was doing but I commentated anyway and had fun haha. :)

tsitsaron

Smash Rookie
Keita - . Get your gf to play smash and get her to be your doubles partner :p First step, getting her to come to a tourney, Second Step - getting her to play :chuckle:
She plays.. and is suprisingly okay

but she fails underpressure .. also shes a kirby user

she'll be coming with me to robocop

Nova

Banned via Warnings
*Checks that I'm in the right topic this time.... k....*
What a fail that was.

Anyway. delayed shout outs because the mods hate me and always moderate me for "censor dodging" and NO ONE ELSE. ^_^
That and my posts are stupid and contain content that people regard as spam.
But just so you know, people that use the report button over little things are LOSERS.
Blah blah blah.

Shaya
<3 Thanks for organising, setting the whole thing up and all that stuff. Thanks also for the friendlies, I kinda like have to grab as many matches with as many people that are better than me as possible.

tibs
And you wonder why I won't MM your stupid Diddy. I hate Diddy so much, you've made me hate him more than Kirby. Give me a rope ffs.
W/E
Anyway, <3 anyway ANYWAY HAHAHAHA. congratulations on winning; you were my pick all along so I should have won something.

Amaterasu
Thanks so much for teaming with me and coaching some of my more stupid antics with Snake out of me; pity I didn't make it out of pools AGAIN, but I have more fun in doubles anyway. Thanks for the friendlies also.

Earla
Well I failed in our matches, that much is clear. >_> Congrats on coming back out of losers and beating scott after he put you in there. I always said you adapted quickly.

tedeth
$10 says I'm not using $tupid $nake against your a$$ again. I hate my Snake; seriously if I were to bring it to a pi....
No. Let's not go there. Anyway thanks for the friendlies and such as per usual and I didn't get any lectures about Zelda this time. Mwhahaha.

swordsaintscoot
Congratulations, you knocked the two best MK's in the country into losers. But, somehow place below both of them? Ragh. Unrelated: Stop raging at my trolling, it's not worth it.

Nanda
Umm, k. ACT REPRESENT! Luke's in serious trouble if you keep your antics with MK up. Although I didn't get to play you once. CRIEYEE.

Liam
Yeah everytime I went to have friendlies with you something happened. It was the gods telling me not to bother. Your Ike scares and excites me though, like, ugh. It's just.... an Ike and it manages to do un-Ike things. No. Yes. No. Yes. W/E. Hahahaha.

C-Dog
I like barely spoke to you but am SHOUTING at you anyway for using Kirby.

Silfa
I didn't get any friendlies with you and Olimar is gay, that is all.

luke_atyeo
Umm, way to dominate our pool luke. I deserved what I got though. I tried to gay counterpick you TWICE and lost both matches, so it serves me right. I think I'll stick to Sheik, or (ugh) even Snake ditto next time. ALSO DO NOT POST IN MY PROFILE WHEN I'M BANNED 'CAUSE I CAN'T REPLY AND I LIKE BEING NOISY SO WAH WAH WAH nah it's all cool.
I think.
Yeah.

Meteor
Any tournament where I don't play your cheap $7 a$$ at all is a good one. Congratulations on winning doubles. <3

Scabe
So picking Sheik against you from now on. Case closed. No more stupid Olimar. Congrats on your placing with the 3rd worst character in the game, as per usual people underestimate you.

Attila
Had a few friendlies with you and that Melee doubles set was totally.... just... ugh.... the stupidest HAHAHA fest I've ever seen. I don't think druckey was aware he could take stocks off me (thank god).

J-Birds
I only played you like twice. Rragh. Anyway you're cool and awesome and 10x better than Ke$haion.

S.D
I was **** scared I'd be left alone during the final match on commentating so thanks for appearing on a white horse there. ALSO thanks for setting up all the Melee stuff and destroying me in pools. I will eventually get better at that game. Once I move out of this stupid state.

Hotdogs
I played your Kirby way too much and likely bored the hell out of you when I picked Snake due to the amount of friendlies you have with James, so sorry about that. HOWEVER thank you for the Kirby practice, he's now my second most hated character.

Zero_
I didn't play you at all. *SIGH* Anyway good speaking to you about whatever the **** we spoke about, nothing important because I can't remember, but it was good anyway.

Nicks
....You. I wasn't destined to eliminate you this time I guess because I $ucked so hard I didn't even make it out of pools. Like, larl. Anyway congrats on your double position and I never do beat you and earl, no matter who I'm teamed with.

KEITA
I almost cried when I saw you pick Diddy Kong. ARGHHHHHHHHH. Anyway congratulations on making it through our pool and I hope you continue to come to these (if I'm not an ignorant ***, I think you're new to the scene, I dunno, I'm probably wrong).

ViVa
Repping Mario as per usual. Congrats on making it into brackets. Nice to see you out of Victoria for a change.

Zxv
Delfino Plaza.

SCAR1
lol Halberd.
So GHEY right?
You're a cool kid, don't quit. </3

Alzi
Nice meeting another WA'er besides Corpse and Robert, but you need to LRN2TALK more. I was like screaming at you like a psycho and you were just like "No Doubt - Don't Speak".
ANYWAY besides that you seem normal.
More normal than me, which is pretty normal for most people. Shame we couldn't team but you have Church matters, or whatever it was. But just so you know, I hate Jesus.

Vyse
Lol, that commentating, so lol. Anyway, I'll probably see you at that QLD thing, since I'll finally go to one there, depending on stuff. Because stuff matters. Mum mum mum mah.

Caotic
Congrats on winning Melee, though it gets old. AND I barely spoke to you which was pretty **** lame.

Toby
You're ****ing ridiculous with PT. I don't think I can say any more than that. I really enjoyed playing you but you should really just be retrained to just using Ivysaur or something. Squirtle is a drug addict. I CAN'T DEAL WITH HIM! But you're awesome.

Edit: ALSO! We share the same birthday! 6th July mother****ers!

Vermy
About time we got some matches in. <3 Nice speaking to you again and I need to speak to you more and stuff.

Chu
wtf I spelled your name as Church when I first typed it...
Anyway always good seeing you. You seemed QUIETER than usual though. I think I was just being too ****ing loud though.

Sieg
Who the **** are you? Seriously I had no idea who you were throughout the entire tournament (probably the drugs) and still don't. Umm, probably fix this at The Tempest I guess.

Thriller Dancers
I was such a ***** with that thing at first, I was like "NO I DON'T WANT TO WATCH IT!!!! YOU'RE ALL WASPS!!!!!" but then when I was forced to I was impressed and got over myself. You all did a marvellous job and it was hawt. <3

If I forgot anyone I'll add you in later when I see or remember you. I was lazy and just did it off the rankings with most of you.
You're all awesome. Blah rah ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom