• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

July

Smash Apprentice
Hey did you guys BC at all?
What is BC?

You say you started to consider me scum well before you gave that read. But here's the thing - literally the only thing I can remember you asking me is for clarification on my DG stance. There may have been some other generic questions in there, but there was certainly no follow-up. Your second pick was completely inactive, and pressuring him would do no good. Why wouldn't you do more to learn about the scum pick after that? Probably because if I ever died and flipped town, it'd be a lot harder to justify being on me than it would if DG died, since DG has been anti-town?

Sorry, I was getting to it. If Ran flipped scum, I think that would incriminate you quite strongly. vg.jpg would go to town. I would look at Swiss, since I don't really understand his reasoning behind his town read on Ran. If Ran flipped town, vg.jpg would be scum for his "liability" stuff. I don't think anything else would change.
No, you were a huge topic for discussion between KK and I, and I spent a lot of the time just trying to analyze your posts and see if there was something more there or something I was missing. KK's case encapsulated a lot of what we talked about, the problem posts we noticed and simply whether or not you were sincere. If you die and flip town, if DeGrey dies and flips town, I am well aware of the consequences for myself and I really don't care because I still think that both of you are scummy and i still stand behind those cases 100%.

I won't be on the SK wagon either. They may have totally played me but they earned it if they did.
What wagons would you support then?

This defense completely falls apart btw

@Reyth: Is it just because of their replacement request?
Really I was just trying to defend KK since they weren't here to respond for themselves.

@DeGrey: ...I actually agree with your #1829, more or less.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Dang, outside of Ran there is nobody left for me. I rank players the following (lynchiest to least lynchie):

Ran --> not counting claim
KK --> not counting claim
Nich
PLSD
July --> not couting claim
Zen
SK
Grey
Swiss
T-Block
.jpg
Nabe
Reyth

And I don't feel right lynching Nich at all. PLSD has been looking good on his catchup. There is no way I am lynching Zen and I am thoroughly disinclined to lynch SK. Everybody else on the list is so totally out of the question.

If we aren't lynching a claimer I can only lynch Nich.

Dam, something is just very wrong here.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Due to our interactions when I was pressuring him, I don't think it is right to lynch him and I simply won't.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Asdioh here, I see some claims have occurred while I was watching G Gundam.
Personally, I don't think we should be claiming flavor anymore, btw.
This is a pretty good idea.

I can claim for KK, we are Town Confirmed Masons.
Ah.

...well. \(o_o)/

I won't be on the SK wagon either. They may have totally played me but they earned it if they did.
I really wish you would ignore that "played you" part and read them as scum or town based on their more significant actions, like reads and etc.

Vig should take care of Ran or DeGrey.
Vig should vig Nabe or PLSD. Ran will be night killed before he can double vote in a LyLo situation. Send the command night 2 if you're gonna vig me.
I'll take half of each of your vig targets:

Vig should take care of DeGrey or PLSD. Would much prefer PLSD. DeGrey only because he was scummy outside of his claim, and if he dies and flips town we'll know he was telling the truth (as much as that will help us..?)
If he flips scum then :bee:

As for cop, I've been wanting to say that I would suggest investigating July. After her mason claim... it would still be useful to cop her, I guess.
X1 says he would want Swiss copped.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
I only think PLSD should be vigged if he doesn't catch up.

Otherwise I will let the vig make up his own mind.

I don't believe in directing the cop; my reads are in plain view however.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
unofficial votecount time, good practice for my game

votecount:

Kawaii Kangaroo (2) - Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance, Swiss
Nicholas1024 (1) - Nabe,
Videogames.jpg (2) - Ranmaru, Ranmaru,
DeGrey (2) - July, SoupaKatamari,
Nabe (1) - Nicholas1024,
Ranmaru (2) - Videogames.jpg, Reyth
T - block (1) - Kawaii Kangaroo,
Soupkat (3) Degrey, Zen, T-block

Not voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, August 1st, at 3:00 p.m. EST

apparently there were only 3 votes in the 3-4 pages since the last count. Alright.

If we're not lynching Ran, then SK is fine by me. Has he even posted recently? :/
As DG said, Ran will be NKed sooner or later if he's town, scum don't want a double voter alive. Hopefully he doesn't use his other power...
The only thing I don't like about the SK wagon is that DG started it, and I don't exactly trust him.

This D1 is officially longer than Pulp Fiction's. I'm going to do some definite rereading if I'm still alive toMorrow, I'm disappointed by my lack of confidence in most of my reads.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Well, I'll do one of these.

1. T-block- town

2. Raziek/Ryker (Degrey)- indy. He's good to have for now since he's helping to lynch maf, but DO NOT LET HIM LIVE. Seriously vig him at some point.

3. Kataefi/Soupamario (SoupaKatamari)- Scum

4. videogames.jpg (Asdioh/X1-12)- no idea

5. Nabe- Scum

6. July- town

7. Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance (Laundry/Kuz)- townish. want to keep

8. Kawaii Kangaroo (Vandy/J)- mason

9. Zen- cop

10. Ranmaru- scum

11. Reyth- town

12. Swiss- town

13. Nicholas1024- no idea

probably wont be here all tomorrow no idea wen ill get back. i will hate town if they let degrey win

no idea y i did this kbye

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Kawaii, July, Vig Peg vote for SK btw
Well, since Zen wants me to...

unvote
Vote: SoupKat

also don't waste a cop on degrey since it may not come up guilty
Which is why I said vig :bee:

Though if the indy we're looking for is who I think it is, I wouldn't be surprised if they're bulletproof. Actually, that seems likely.

Why is Nabe scum? The only reasoning I remember seeing was something like "he does stuff but doesn't post a lot of reads or push his scumreads hard"
Which sounds like a Nabe-y thing to do. Plus there's the fact that I'm sort of doing the same thing, and I'm town... just lazy.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Ok the Ran NK theory. *facepalm* Why didn't I think of that?

I detest voting Nich.

Unvote, Vote PLSD

That is until he catches up and properly. When he does so I have not a clue who to vote for besides Nich.

This has been the most frustrating game I have ever played. FOUR LYNCH CANDIDATES IN A ROW GONE! This just never has happened to me before AND I BLAME THE MOD!

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Btw, because something seems screwy here, I wouldn't mind seeing the cop verify the masonry claim.

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Beyond the brink of disaster, next to starbucks
One of Nabe/.Jpeg should die toDay IOO.

vote: Nabe

I'd call for people at this point but wii don't know who to trust.

Wii'll post more laterz as I'm rereading now btw! to explain a bit of background as to why wii haven't posted --> Soup's gone camping on the moon and I'm busy at work. Also I only just skimmed but we're considered scummy because of the replacement shenanigans? Slap yourselves with a wet fish :chuckle:

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Ya I wanna see a better post from you. This latest post made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Beyond the brink of disaster, next to starbucks
^then swallow it :chuckle:

Wii want to spontaneously combust Nabe - I was wrong in saying some of his analysis on us was reasonable and wii think Nich is correct in outlining how intelligently empty he is - what has he really done upon closer inspection? The points to justify his scum reads are too delicate and they need looking into -- mainly the exchange between us/T-Block and a scum slip on Nich despite, well, not really ever being explanative about it -- major sidenote: funny how he sees scum in us yet categorises the majority of our posts as being sparse without any urgency in analysing them in finer details (considering those sparse posts comprise 96.234% of our reads, reactions and plenty of drama in search of analysis etc etc etc) --> Alarm bells should have been ringing at the point he said this, especially considering he caught up by that point :chuckle:

@Nabe: well??? :grin: you said Soup conceded to your pressure as a reason to suspect us but how and why did you come to this conclusion when faced with #156/#168, merely as examples? --- In what way do these remarks show Soup as "begrudgeously admitting" and "conceding" to you? Wii don't see it and wii find it stranger that you insisted on invalidating us [#157] when it's clear nothing of the sort really did happen and it was mere disagreement. In other words it looked like you invented this point. Could you enlighten us? Why didn't and haven't you magnified any other action wii've done considering you see us with scumgooglies? That's more of an ***-question... really what we're interested in is why you decided to ignore a large majority of our posts on your reread as being sparse and why you read my large post as nothing but......."null", nothing more, when there were clear thought processes you could have questioned in greater knowledge to reassure yourself wii are scum, especially considering there were points you disagreed with there i.e. our analysis on nich vs degrey etc.!

O, also #631

^*****footer you :chuckle: For someone that agreed "vehemently" with Reyth and that Nich was scum, why didn't you paint the Town red here with your vote? Wii can be Mr.Picky too and look closer at the point you agreed on with Degrey where you stated, "straight from the mouth of kings", there would be no repercussions on lynching Nich... as a result of this agreement why didn't you put your money to your mouth here and go for Nich seeing as a) he's vehemently scum and b) he should be easier to lynch with no repercussions? That's a perfect combination. Maybe you shouldn't be invited to discoglamslam :chuckle:

Also sidenote: there was something odd wii noticed with one of your points at the end of this post - that being stuff surrounding FE Mafia and Nich's exchanges with Zen and .Jpeg... the .Jpeg one in particular showed no sensitivity to both parties ---> i.e. I clicked on that link to reveal .Jpeg saying something that could be interpreted as goading Nich, and yet you implied Nich was dismissive for no reason other than to be dismissive. Why was this a detail you skipped noticed?
_

^That's not just it btw. I've got more stuff but I'm taking a break. Eye wanted to get something out there because this is one of the only weekdays + the weekend where I can get some time to input on this game before Soup comes back and rescues me from the deep evil clutches of inactivity. He'll be back from the moon soon.

I'll get more stuff up soon.

Vanz and Swiss our wagon is growing plz stop it kthnxbai. Would you join us in voting Nabe or Jpeg?

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Vote: Soupakatamari

VG/Nabe need to get investigated.
Agree with PLSD/DeGrey shot.
TB should die even more so on a SKscum flip. Still should die.
Hitting Swiss with an investigative N1 is smart but meh this game since I feel it'd be a waste.

Kay I'm out for toDay now. Have fun. Zen, I'm hurting you JSYK kthnxsbai.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
I am about to go on V/LA and they need a vote. Zen said to do it, although I'm gonna hurt him later, he's town so do as he says is a pro-town thing. :chuckle:

SK, you are a null to this slot but leaning on the scummy side this entire game so I have no problem whatsoever with seeing you go.

**** forgot in case of unvoting rules.

Unvote
Vote: SoupaKatamari

Now seriously, bye.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
SK, put your vote on Jpg while you are at it. Scum right there.

Tblock, I accept being lynched if I ever did use that ability early on. Sorry if I missed any questions, I'm not viewing the thread all the time. >_>

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Because Jpg is scummy to me. Nabe is harder for me to read and I don't like his willingness to lynch many players.

So come on over the Jpg wagon.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thank you. :D I want this scumbag lynched. :3

Top Bottom