• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
You should claim then, because I'm leaning towards you and just assuming Swiss tracked you and saw you visiting jpg. or something.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ya I'm fine with Nabe claiming.

Gova where did you spot a clue of Swiss tracking Nabe to Jpg?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Because Swiss called Nabe scum instead of saying to look into him like he did with me.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
SoupaKatamari (2) - MOD, Nabe,
Nabe (2) - Degrey, SoupaKatamari

Not voting: Gova, Ranmaru,

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, August 24th at 3:00 p.m. EST

MOD votes cannot kill on their own; they require at least one other vote being present. MOD votes disappear at the end of the Day.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Buzz-Buzz, town time traveling herald. Once per game I can go back in time to any Night and "warn" any player about all actions done to them on that Night i.e. protect them. Then I die from being fly-swatted.

I have one crumb somewhere but that's it.

#HBC | Nabe

Too much caffeine, I feel busy as a bee.

Nich, VG did express some aversion to you being so obvious about an ML. He voted anyway, but that's no stranger than saying T-block is likely dumb over scum and voting anyway, wouldn't you agree?

Do you think T-block is OMGUSing? i.e. you don't think what he said is valid?
Here it is.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
ok, well im john titor, paranoid townie. its basically a self watcher but i see anything that happens to me regardless of what night it is. i have a restriction called watchful eye that says im leaving my results to a different version of myseld who hasnt figured out the code.

:phone:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
also, i dont understand how your role works... how do you protect them when the stuff has already happened to them? also can you use that ability during the day and does the day end with your death?

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Beyond the brink of disaster, next to starbucks
Buzz-Buzz, town time traveling herald. Once per game I can go back in time to any Night and "warn" any player about all actions done to them on that Night i.e. protect them. Then I die from being fly-swatted.

Alright, here's the deal with our claim.

with our 2x time travel (i don't know if i should be outting this or not) if someone were to time travel to kill someone on N2 and we used our ability on D2, the N2 Kill would go through even though we skipped N2.

that being said, this varies with your claim, have you used your ability yet, or not?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
he hasnt used his abilitiy yet. he dies if he does. also that was kind of freaking important. now we have to consider the fact that today is lylo if scum sent in a kill for n4.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
and nabe thats not what i meant. say there is a night phase and you tt to swiss. does that mean he'd be in the game the next phase?

#HBC | Nabe

Yeah, I could bring Swiss back assuming he died from a normal night kill.

Now that you mention it, it seems odd that Swiss died when VG was poisoned. There should've been no death that night if we're only dealing with a poisoner. And I don't think it's likely that Nich died N1 as a result of being doomed townie either, because he was willing to compromise and not lynch me D1. If D1 was his only Day, he'd have pushed 'til his last breath since he was so committed to it.

#HBC | Nabe

Alright, here's the deal with our claim.

with our 2x time travel (i don't know if i should be outting this or not) if someone were to time travel to kill someone on N2 and we used our ability on D2, the N2 Kill would go through even though we skipped N2.

that being said, this varies with your claim, have you used your ability yet, or not?
I don't think this varies with my role at all? And as Gova said, I haven't used it yet or I'd be dead.

#HBC | Nabe

You think that the mechanics of our roleclaims conflict, but you don't think I'm scum? what

Anyway, I don't think the mechanics conflict. I think I could go back to a skipped night and warn someone of their death, since the fact that they died at all suggests that a Night took place and that we simply skipped over it in the present.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
/Request Replacement

I'm retriing from Dgames, this is a decision i've been thinking about for a long time, but there is no interest for me and mafia at this time, and i do not want to damn this game simply because of this.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sorry to hear that Soup. It's been fun. ANd prolly should be a hydra post or something.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
SoupaKatamari (1) - MOD,

Not voting: Gova, Ranmaru, Nabe,

MOD votes cannot kill on their own; they require at least one other vote being present. MOD votes disappear at the end of the Day.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes it is. OS doesn't even remember his own players ;-;

Overswarm

is laughing at you
SoupaKatamari (2) - MOD, Nabe,

Not voting: Gova, Ranmaru,

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Beyond the brink of disaster, next to starbucks
bit of a stripped back post as im a bit busy sorry and yeah I'm calling for a hammer on nabe now. this is kat btw. I don't think it's degrey because he could have hammered to end the Day. I strongly feel it's Nabe at this point.

Nich's and Swiss' NKs are too tactical to be considered scheduled in advanced IOO considering what went on in-game, what with nich's pursuit of nabe and swiss' discomfort over him. Swiss was the best choice N3 from Nabe's POV. The only reason I'm worried it's lylo is because of Sex Dance's potential return to the game.

Gova what were your results?
_

btw I'm dumbfounded that we are in hammer range... scum is going to be anyone but us. we're not the poisoner. I suppose I'm talking to Gova when I say this as I want you to hammer nabe:

If 2 scum/3 indies -> it means all anti-town would have been non-existent since [end of] D3 and D3 would have been the end of the game with Town's win.

If 3 scum/2 indies -> it means scum would have been non-existant since N1 until D4 (which is ridonkulous, for lack of a better term), and D3 would have been the end of the game with Town's win.

^All anti-town members would have ceased to exist at some point in the game if it were us, leading to an undeniable rule for Town with nothing in-game to prevent this as there is no faction existing to oppose. Someone was anti-town within the game - it can't be us. It's what we said before. If you are Town you should know it can only be Nabe.

^there is a poisoner. One of you or Gova are lying. It's likely not Gova. Grey could have hammered us but didn't. If Gova knows he isn't lying then he should hammer you.

Serial killing / poisoning / night killing / doomed to death / paranoid shooting / now a self-sacrificing protector... 6 different types of role deaths, 3 of which are on Town's side? Since when did Dexter mafia have a love child with Oddworld?

It's meaningless.

SK says they time-traveled to D4. That could be a lie. If it's the truth, then maybe they also blah blah speculation

I know it's a terrible explanation fyi.
^to even suggest we could be the poisoner on top of being... a governor... and a commuter... and fast-forwarder... is scrambling. You should have reconsidered your pushes.

in hindsight you never reconsidered anything at all... no sense of reassurance/uncertainty/being an unknowing townie... i don't like this!

calling for the hammer to finish this game plz!

#HBC | Nabe

Is that chocolate? I'm jealous.

Your posts haven't acknowledged my posts at all. Get at my recent posts 3741 and 3742; in 3757 you give a different take on my claim without acknowledging my questions about your original take... where you called me town.

Top Bottom