• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tin Man's Boot Camp/Smash fest @ York U | Currently working on a campus club

Gichan

Smash Champion
if anyone there reads this. tell han to come tomorrow to the tourney I'll MM him in yugioh with my ancient deck ands till win.

Carter you better come tomorrow!!!!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So, this Friday?

My little brother's probably going to come down as well. I'm trying to get him into this game.

Zef

Smash Ace
every time i say im gonna come i cant so im just gonna stfu and hopefully come this time

im actually getting good at brawl lol

.decoy

Smash Ace
is this happening this week?
i'm in toronto and would love to smash friday night

edit: i read above lol and sick. i'll probably be there. tin would you mind bringing an extra controller for me? i forgot mine in kingston...

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I leave right after school, and it takes about an 1-1 1/2 hours to get there from school, so around 4:30-5:00 on average. Note that doesn't really matter because I don't have a Wii that I can bring.
I usually just have an N64 and Smash64 with me until someone gets there with a Wii though. Except last week, where I couldn't find my controllers.

.decoy

Smash Ace
yeah i know what it says but that doesn't mean anyone shows haha. yorku used to start at like 430 but no one got there til more like 630 pretty much. anyway though i'll be there not too long after 5 hopefully. im stoked

fUddO

Smash Ace
I'm planning to spend the whole day at York studying, so I could theoretically be there at 2-3. I'm most likely going to show up at 4:30 though (with a wii).

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So I'm betting my brother sticks around for about an hour tops before getting bored and leaving.

Taking all bets.

Gichan

Smash Champion
oh wow, this has honestly gotta be one of the gayest things of all time. So I took friday night off so I can go to this and come home just to see you guys doing this wednesday which i can't go. Just ****ing lame, it's not you guys I'm mad at though so I'm not hating on you guys just disappointed at lame coincidence.

Citrus I guess we'll play another time.

-Googs

Smash Lord
oh wow, this has honestly gotta be one of the gayest things of all time. So I took friday night off so I can go to this and come home just to see you guys doing this wednesday which i can't go. Just ****ing lame, it's not you guys I'm mad at though so I'm not hating on you guys just disappointed at lame coincidence.

Citrus I guess we'll play another time.
:( we'll figure something out

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Its all good now. A warning tho. The ponytail guy came and kicked us out again. We ended up smashing in Seneca college room 3007 (has 2 projectors, 3rd floor, south side of the building).

Also, I have an exam on the 18th at 8am so I more than likely wont be there =/. Have fun guys.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I can't make it. Have to watch my sister that day. Which sucks, cause I need to practice my TL.

And then the Friday after that is Christmas Eve. Even if we for whatever reason decided to do it then, I can't go.

And then New Year's Eve, for which I already have plans.

So, uhh... See you guys on Wednesdays over the holidays if possible? If not, in the new year.

A new year of SD winning tournaments.

Top Bottom