• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tin Man's Boot Camp/Smash fest @ York U | Currently working on a campus club

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm gonna b on vacation from December 23rd (next Thursday) to January 3rd (1st Monday of 2011). I'm out of the country so yeah I wont be there either. I may not go to this week due to exam on the Saturday (better study now =]).

OP UPDATED

Where: Seneca @ York. Room 3007 (has 2 projectors) #40 on the map below

[collapse='Map of York U']
[/collapse]

Gichan

Smash Champion
i was already under the impression of friday not happening so I'll be going to tfns instead for their two day tournament. Maybe if you guys would like you can come by tfns on friday night and pay $5, we already have tvs there so we could play there plus watch the epic **** go down in ssfiv teams tournament.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wait, says who? Just because neither Gi or Tin are going doesn't mean the rest of us can't go.

That said, I'm busy Friday.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
i was already under the impression of friday not happening so I'll be going to tfns instead for their two day tournament. Maybe if you guys would like you can come by tfns on friday night and pay $5, we already have tvs there so we could play there plus watch the epic **** go down in ssfiv teams tournament.
as far as I'm concerned, thats T11.5 (I know from Blazblue ppl). I doubt they'll even give brawl the space lol.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
What about the wednesdays over the next two weeks? Anyone want to show up? Cause I will if other people want to.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So I've got a list of MUs I need to practice:

Meta Knight, Olimar, Mario, Peach, and ROB.

I expect to do so tomorrow.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
So I've got a list of MUs I need to practice:

Meta Knight, Olimar, Mario, Peach, and ROB.

I expect to do so tomorrow.
I could help you but I wont be there 2morrow (friends birthday party). I also wont be in Canada for the next 2 weeks because of Vacation. See u all next year =].

Whos going tomorrow?

You guys gonna be at founders or somewhere else
read the "where" section of the OP.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Double post of some consequence.

I'll be leaving around 5, expect me around 6. Lost my SD card, just got a replacement.

Actually, 2 replacements, but w/e.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I was just about to post in that thread asking when it was starting up.

Ive got no problem paying 5 bucks for a reliable venue. Worst case scenario, I just end up playing Street Fighter all night.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
whenever I'm there, I have a lot of people's phone #'s so I can keep in contact. So without that lol, i guess its kinda hard to tell where people are. Give it another chance, see you all next year and happy holidays =].

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm actually free on wednesday for once, let's get down there.

(Except iirc, there's a class in that room on wednesday...)

fUddO

Smash Ace
Well, tomorrow, if I don't decide to be a lazy ****, I'll scout around Seneca and see if the room is free or if there is a better place. Hopefully I can find something for Wednesday, and possibly Friday.

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
Well if you guys do anything wednesday I should be there. Getting kick out my class at 6 so i can drop by and stay for a while.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wait, are there people at York right now? Where? I'll leave right now to get there. It's like 30 minutes from my house.

Gichan

Smash Champion
nah we flaked. Either way I'll be at tfns this sat where we will have a brawl set-up later in the day for casuals. So if anyone needs some practice you're more than welcome to come. If anyone can bring a tv that would be cool. gonna post this in P'sJ tourney thread.

Top Bottom