• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tomball Monthlies; second monthly coming early March?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Tomball was a good tournament cuz it filled in for the one month HOBO wasn't around.

While I like my Houston peeps, I'd be more interested in returning if Melee had a real tournament to compete in.

Because I just have bad luck whenever I go to Houston :(

Sex2 was a pretty bad tournament and Tomball was just a bad trip.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I found out the day before.

Are you unable to take your own personal car Greyfox?
I mean, I don't mean to sound as stingy as ****, but I can't pay much outside of 10-ish dollars for gas. I assumed that the gas money was all that you wanted.

I'll try to pitch in some moneh for you if you need to rent one again, but it's going to kinda hurt my wallet.
Ah well if you can't just say so. :p

Not gonna say 'You can't come' That just means I have to start saving up then :)

If 10 is all that then that's fine guy don't worry about it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
March 14 is the beginning weekend of Spring Break for most people in Houston, so unless there is another big tourney happening on that weekend, you should just do it that weekend. :)

G@BE

Smash Lord
Ill make sure to tell Jeremy about there being an immense amount of brawl. At this rate though... we probably won't see him for another year... like usual.... >_>

anyways.... So if you would be so kinda as to update your title then alex.

Gabe is now Hosting Monthlies along side with Alex. IF we can get enough Tv's im sure we can make this happen. last time we had 8 melee players show up to a tournament that was just annouced for brawl only.

So go ahead and put in the title about Brawl/Melee monthly or something and ill start working on it.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
okay so the place we were having out tournament went under, the owner turned out to be a drunk who didn't pay ANY of his employees, most importantly Hiza and FATS! who were supposed to be paid a grand for making the restaurant a sign and Hiza almost became homeless. fortunetly we have another place in mind. we will return more glorious than before!!!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Hopefully at a place that isn't hidden behind the trailer park. =/

No offense to anyone.

Top Bottom