• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tommy_G's clubhouse tournament: Celebrating Xaltis' 19th birthday. 11/20/2010

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Good **** at this tourney Tommy. It was amazing. I love the venue and I was happy to meet with everyone and play some games. Also thanks everyone for reassuring me about the FL thread. I honestly wasn't sure if you guys really thought much of it or used it lol. Now though I'll make sure to keep it going for all of you to keep track of stuff and whatnot. Also if anyone feels like it you can add me on Facebook. My name is Garret Joseph(It shouldn't be hard to find my pic lol). MVD that **** you pulled on Norfair is def going up on YT soo, count on it lol. If anyone has anything they want me to record I'm going to be doing my recording tomorrow night. Feel free to contact me if you want anything recorded. Videos will coming out on Tuesday. Here's my YT channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/2link121?feature=mhum

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
seriously,did someone find my blue bookbag. it was a pretty bright blue. kinda need that back ASAP. someone confirm that they found it please

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Very fun tourney, thanks Tommy. All I'm going to say is MK doing a teleport attack kill to Galeon. Bonesaw and Serg (Best Looking Worst Team Ever).

Oh yeah, MVD is on crack. I want me some of that stuff.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
late*

Great tourney Tommy.
Had a lot of fun and it was great to have nfl + sfl + cfl together again.

Masky definitely needs to come down more.

Also D-Torr for #1 in Fl.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Mink, 'Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt'

With how much I've seen those pics and the old sig Xaltis had I kinda want to see it. I need to finish Chobits and Clannad though D:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
You haven't finished clannad O_O Finish it now like right now and then you can watch Panty and stocking with garterbelt. You should also watch Togainu No chi

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
he wasn't even mentioned on the list of best falcos or well good falcos in florida xD everyone's ahead of Tommy G ;w;

Top Bottom