• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too Manly For Brawl Two: Two Falcons; One Purpose.

Elen

Smash Lord
WAIT morpheus is in your sig, hes definitely not manly, hes a lil punk nikkka dat cant do shxt except suck diiiii lol
Don't talk to me. You're actually incorrect on all accounts and subjects.

Elen

Smash Lord
Spread the word everyone. This video is still way under hyped :O

Elen

Smash Lord
My friend an I are recording a version of Egocentric Molecules. If the tempo ends up close enough, I could fix the youtube audio with our own ^^ I don't want to just put some random song on there though, the audio is too epic.

TheHiveMind

Smash Cadet
Nice job on this. God its been a while since I've been on this site. When the next tournament/venue happening in MA? lol last one i went to was Mass Madness 5. I gotta get the rest of the Wayland pplz and go to one.

Elen

Smash Lord
There's a Mass Madness on the last Saturday in February. It's half melee, half brawl though, so I might not go :S

Elen

Smash Lord
At some point I'm probably going to arrange some audio and re-upload to youtube with it. Possibly new footage? Who knows.

Elen

Smash Lord
My thousandth post needs to be in this thread : D That is all.

Trees

Smash Rookie
I was hoping IKM2 would at least get close to being as amazing as this video, but I guess it just wasn't possible. Too Manly For Brawl is just too good.

Elen

Smash Lord
Alright, I definitely need to work on another melee project now. I've had a lot of fun with all the videos I've made lately, so I might as well make some more. Anyone have ideas that aren't generic combo videos?

Elen

Smash Lord
3v1 combo video.
3 falcons.
Even more manliness.
Team attack off.
Doooo it.
I've thought about it plenty, but after watching a lot of 3 on 1 footage, I realized it just loses a bit of its entertainment quality. The videos get too hectic, and not interesting enough. Three falcons just do damage too fast, and you don't really get much footage length out of it unless someones screwing up. The cool things I've come up with for 3 on 1 are also just too hard to pull off. 1 person is always going to **** up :S I'll keep it in mind though, maybe I'll make a really short 3 on 1 at some point. I'm definitely not going to make a full length one like that though.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I've thought about it plenty, but after watching a lot of 3 on 1 footage, I realized it just loses a bit of its entertainment quality. The videos get too hectic, and not interesting enough. Three falcons just do damage too fast, and you don't really get much footage length out of it unless someones screwing up. The cool things I've come up with for 3 on 1 are also just too hard to pull off. 1 person is always going to **** up :S I'll keep it in mind though, maybe I'll make a really short 3 on 1 at some point. I'm definitely not going to make a full length one like that though.
What about a Giant Melee Mode 2v1 epic ness?
idk. im making up **** now. lol

Elen

Smash Lord
Lightning melee? Comboed video? I dunno, nothing could really ever top this.
That's true. By the way, for those wondering, we've now deemed it impossible to beat us 2 on 1 like this. We played KDJ for an hour or so like this, and although a bit harder, we ***** as much as usual in the end.

Matux

Smash Apprentice
because of your video I'M PERMANENT ERECTED THANK YOU! >: (

5/5

Trees

Smash Rookie
I've watched this so many times, and I'm still realizing what's actually going on in some of these clips. Also, the music is synced in more ways than I originally noticed. The video is just naturally amazing I guess.

Elen

Smash Lord
I'm going to do a little audio work in an attempt to get this working properly on youtube. Let's hope this works.

Edit: Uploading a test now.

Elen

Smash Lord
That didn't work :< Guess I'll leave things as is for now until I have more time on my hands to do a re-edit and sync.

Edit: I'm going to make a new version in the next few days. It'll probably have a few new clips, since I can't resist. Get ready!

Rat

Smash Lord
This video is amazing. 10/10!

It even recruited new players. We hold our weekly smashfests in a Lan center, and some randoms starting watching as I was showing this video to my friend. Yeah they play with us now.

Elen

Smash Lord
This video is amazing. 10/10!

It even recruited new players. We hold our weekly smashfests in a Lan center, and some randoms starting watching as I was showing this video to my friend. Yeah they play with us now.
That's excellent.

Trees

Smash Rookie
Know then..that near the end of the 17th Millenium of Man,
From the anaemic and corrupt remnants of a weak and directionless empire,
there arose a man like a spark of divine flame,
who would ignite a cleansing conflegration that swiftly spread across the Galaxy.

Onward, his fleets blazed across the cold gulfs between the stars,
Until that final ultimate day...when he stood before the great Oracle of Delfinium,
"Behold!", the Oracle shouted into the minds of a thousand, thousand worlds,
"For here's the one of whom the prophesies have spake!"

And the diredom was lain upon his brow,
as he cast his gaze across a newly won empire,
And the Oracle proclaimed..
POMPOCLES, KING OF THE UNIVERSE!

Top Bottom