• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Adult Swim Edition - The sun has risen!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Also people should refer to ".L-" as just "L"

Only reason for the weird punctuation is because SWF is a butt and wouldn't let me have a one letter name :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SShS5Xpatlo

You all wake up and look around the metal room you stand in. The cargo bay, judging by the crates. Many of the other Toonami regulars are standing around with you. Your head feels foggy, but just as it's clearing up, you hear TOM's voice over the intercom.

"Alright, sorry to throw you all together down there, but it's all I can do to save the series. We've got some people down there who want to see Toonami canceled once again. We've narrowed down the suspects and know they're among you. Stamp them out and we'll be golden, but if you can't then I'm not sure I can keep us going."

You decide you've been through worse and rise to your feet. There's work to be done, so let's see to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1 Begins

With 13 Alive it takes 7 Votes to Lynch.

Deadline is set for Wed 1/23 at 12 PM CST.

Good luck and try not to be iterated.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Alright, so I'm partially claiming like right now, because I got the most ***-TASTIC role.

I'm a cacophony of bull****:

Miller.
Lightning Rod.
BP.
And I'm always seen at the body.

I'm am not bull****ting you.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
This is good. Thank you SoupySword.

I figured it's better to get this **** on the table now than later. Even if this is a hilarious huge risk.

But that's just the kind of game this is!

Detective Prince.

Smash Rookie
There is an insinuation with what Gheb said earlier about one Role PM being a lie. Perhaps you would think that such a role is so ludicrous that it was fake? I think the intention to claim it was townie of you, for elaboration.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Alright, so I'm partially claiming like right now, because I got the most ***-TASTIC role.

I'm a cacophony of bull****:

Miller.
Lightning Rod.
BP.
And I'm always seen at the body.

I'm am not bull****ting you.

Miller, lightning Rod, BP, and sleepwalker.

So, tell me exactly the extent of each of these powers.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Actually role PMs lying to players might be possible given the state of the rules since role PMs are private communication.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
There is an insinuation with what Gheb said earlier about one Role PM being a lie. Perhaps you would think that such a role is so ludicrous that it was fake? I think the intention to claim it was townie of you, for elaboration.
I said that my role PM suggest that there is a lie in somebody's role PM, not that an entire role PM is a lie. It's also nothing I'd worry about since his claimed role doesn't seem to be a threat to town. It may actually be not that bad a role to have in the game at all, from town's point of view.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well, there's a problem with that, Ryu. My role PM also says that in this game everything can be "pierced" by something. I'm not sure what that exactly means but it could be a reference to Raziek's BP status that can be "pierced" and thus might be bypassed in some way. I think it would be better for Raz to abstain from going into detail on his BP status at least. In fact, he should probably wait for it until everybody checks their role PM to see if they have any info that might refer to any of his passive abilities. I think the BP + Lightning Rod combo can be pretty useful for town so I don't want to expose details don't really help us finding scum but may help us with Night Actions.

Detective Prince.

Smash Rookie
Pierced by a Drill. I bet Ryker put in a Kamina role or some sort. I have no doubt that is what it implies. I don't think details on Raziek's role is necessary at all.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well, there's a problem with that, Ryu. My role PM also says that in this game everything can be "pierced" by something. I'm not sure what that exactly means but it could be a reference to Raziek's BP status that can be "pierced" and thus might be bypassed in some way. I think it would be better for Raz to abstain from going into detail on his BP status at least. In fact, he should probably wait for it until everybody checks their role PM to see if they have any info that might refer to any of his passive abilities. I think the BP + Lightning Rod combo can be pretty useful for town so I don't want to expose details don't really help us finding scum but may help us with Night Actions.

Might imply strongman or someone who ignores raz's Lightning rod/BP.

Lightning rod is the only part I'm curious about because I wanna see if he attracts everything and something aren't excluded in his description.

If people have one shot powers I don't want them wasted while Raz is around.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That's not pro-Town for me to reveal, I don't think.

I'd rather people be uncertain than certain. Less dangerous to Town that way.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If people have one shot powers I don't want them wasted while Raz is around.
Boom shakalakalakalaka.

That is one point, another is if town might be able to still do their stuff if he is around during the night.

As long as he avoids stuff like shots etc, I'm more interested in if he stops protectives and stuff like that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Vote: FML

@Gheb: Raz is town for claiming y/n?

@Red Ryu: Is Detective Prince buddying Raz?

I think it's safe to assume that if Raziek's lightning rod isn't a lie, it won't make a complete mess of the Night phase and you needn't worry. I don't see it as beneficial for him to out the specifics of the power.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Now for a Brewuy intro!

1. Private-Joker Brown - HI PJB, you game into this hell of a game, what players are you expecting to be problems in this game?

2. FullMetalLynch (Orboknown/Anomandaris_Rake hydra) - Hi Rake and Orbo, wanna be my Watson and I'm Sherlock Hound?

Common let's crack this team? You agree?

3. Asdioh - Asdioh, missed your Fox/Kirby person so much. Now let's chat, who are you familar with in this cast the most and what do you expect from them?

4. asianaussie - AA, you back, now I see Potassium and Tery i this game, what do you see from them?

5. Red Ryu -

6. Potassium - Kantrip, wazz up! Who is gonna be your first priority and why? Give me a background going into it.

7. KevinM - Mr. 4 stock me with Fox, tell me, who is the problem poster(s) in this game? OS/EE? Gheb? Raz?

8. TBG - I do not know you, newer to me. Tell me about your ?past mafia experience and how well you place yourself on a scale of 1-10

9. Terywj - You gonna be active? I'm watching you and will lynch you if you go inactive on D1. Still tell me, who troubles you in terms of mafia play? Who is a players that makes you mad? Who is a player that is unreadable to you?

10. SwordsOnIce: The Movie: The Hydra - What a movie! Still would like to know how you feel about L given their talking on D1, also about Raz, why is he auto town. Do you see no alternative to that role being scum?

11. L (EEOS) - Yo, wazz up. Did you gain anything from the pregame? What stuck out to you the most from the player interactions? Who is someone you has your interest?

12. Raziek - What a role? Still where do you think you will go for D1 with this knowledge? This is a **** game, so what do you think might happen with this? What would you look for in terms of tells regarding your role when other players talk about it? Did a player give off that tell?

13. Gheb_01 - Kawaii no Ghebsu! Tell me about players you think will run this game down a bad course? What do you think should be done with them?

Top Bottom