• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: Beyond the Limit - Philadelphia, PA - May 16 - AWESOME TOURNEY!!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
MK is still pretty broken. I think they should stop trying to balance him and just remove his tile from the character select screen.

I'll take $1 MMs, my ROB or Squirtle, vs your not MK, G&W, or Marth, anything else goes.

Phase

Smash Apprentice
i might come to this? i just decided to try out b+ yesterday, so if i keep up with it and feel ive got a decent main by the time this comes around then im there. if not, have fun guys and keep b+ alive

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
MK is fine
hes still top tier, but hes not broken now. tornado nerf, ability to combo now in b+, and other changes like lower knockback on things and slower dsmash = no where near as bad as in vBrawl

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I knew you'd come around Phase :)

MK is like 10 pounds lighter now and can be comboed. He ain't nowhere near as bad now so no johnz

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Looks fun as hell. Doubt I can attend though; no one to drive me. :-(

If only B+ was even remotely acknowledged here in NY, sigh...

Rocann

Smash Lord
yeah olimar is pretty good, his weakness is obviously his recovery and the fact that he can combo really well but not QUITE into kill percents so getting the kill is difficult. also more shieldstun = less shieldgrabs. he edgeguards super well though

The Cape

Smash Master
If I some how amazingly make it to this (supposed to be in AZ)

Who wants MMs?

Shanus, will we team?

Shell:
Melee Ganon Ditto, best of 7, all stages legal 10 bucks
Brawl+ Ganon ditto best of 3 (5 dollars)
Brawl+ Mario ditto best of 3 (5 dollars)

Shanus:
Ivy vs Squirtle Best of 5 (10 dollars)

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Random money match anybody?
oh and in case i can't get a ride, are there any septa buses that stop close to the venue?

Chilliman

Smash Rookie
I've got a question. Would a 14 year-old be tolerated? I've got the school ID thing so that should be good.
Just wondering.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yo im 14 stupid, yeah but my sonic is taking this :bee:
Just like how he took it yesterday? lol.

Yo really i shouldn't of lost to chibo. Like i was a full stock up. I just don't understand rob's nair hitbox. It's so werid. Plus i've been playing today. Yo peach has so much she can do against the shield it's crazy. Ninjalink was telling me this last night. Like i can jab nair,jab nair. and u really can't get out of it. With the added shieldstun she breaks shield like crazy. Also now against rob when chibo is spamming nair im just going to block and nair out of shield. I learned all this crazy stuff with her today. lol

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Just like how he took it yesterday? lol.

Yo really i shouldn't of lost to chibo. Like i was a full stock up. I just don't understand rob's nair hitbox. It's so werid. Plus i've been playing today. Yo peach has so much she can do against the shield it's crazy. Ninjalink was telling me this last night. Like i can jab nair,jab nair. and u really can't get out of it. With the added shieldstun she breaks shield like crazy. Also now against rob when chibo is spamming nair im just going to block and nair out of shield. I learned all this crazy stuff with her today. lol
you cant nair out of shield and hit him if hes spacing his nair properly.

Revven

FrankerZ
AFAIK, I can come to this with Shell and possibly SciFiGuy. I'll be 18 just in time for this and as long as Shell comes over anytime before then, my parents should be cool with me going to this.

Don't know if we're going to need housing or not though. I think Cape was offering us housing if he goes, so, we'll see.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Need I remind you of the "thrashing" Dedede gave you two? And I still don't like the game.

Where's my Santa Claus Dedede?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
why has no one made a nude ZSS texture hack?!!? i mean, shouldnt that be the FIRST one to be made?!?!?! step it up

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
oh and in case i can't get a ride, are there any septa buses that stop close to the venue?
yyyeeeeeaaaahhhhh.
why has no one made a nude ZSS texture hack?!!? i mean, shouldnt that be the FIRST one to be made?!?!?! step it up
believe me there ARE nude/semi-nude ZSS hax. they're just kinda hard to find.

:057:

Top Bottom