• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: Beyond the Limit - Philadelphia, PA - May 16 - AWESOME TOURNEY!!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Greg are you interested enough in Brawl+ to come to this now? We should get a few cars from MD/VA to come.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Need I remind you of the "thrashing" Dedede gave you two? And I still don't like the game.

Where's my Santa Claus Dedede?
This was before all the new stuff i learned. I wasn't even using her as a shieldbreaker against u. I know i know no johns! Im telling u though watch out next time we play. Some of these things i can even take to normal brawl peach!

SOMEONE GET AT MY PEACH!

The Cape

Smash Master
If I some how amazingly make it to this (supposed to be in AZ)

Who wants MMs?

Shanus, will we team?

Shell:
Melee Ganon Ditto, best of 7, all stages legal 10 bucks
Brawl+ Ganon ditto best of 3 (5 dollars)
Brawl+ Mario ditto best of 3 (5 dollars)

Shanus:
Ivy vs Squirtle Best of 5 (10 dollars)
Need more MMs.

Chibo, want to MM?
SMK?

GOTM

Smash Champion
i would have MAYBE attended, but this is on my 21st, and a smash tourney is not where i wanna be on my 21st

Roxas215

Smash Lord
i would have MAYBE attended, but this is on my 21st, and a smash tourney is not where i wanna be on my 21st
I completely understand. My 21st bday was too good!!! You should never go longer then 20 mins without a drink in hand the whole day! lol

Anyway this needs more hype and should never leave the front page!

games2007

Smash Rookie
Hey guys.
I'm looking forward to enter this tournament.
My name is Vlad and I'm 13.
I live in Northeast Philadelphia and I go to school less than a mile away from the location of this tournament.
I don't really have any Photo ID but... I have a passport.
I don't have a license or school license or anything.
I have Super Smash Bros. Brawl and I've been playing SSB since April 22, 1999.

I have the homebrew channel installed with Ocarina and backup loaders that can load cheats.
I'm unclear about what specific codes are going to be used in this tournament.
You can definitely add me to the tournament.

Is there a way I can get a .gct file for brawl that will have the codes that are used at the tournament.
I'm sort of new to Brawl +.
I've been playing brawl since the release date of it in the U.S, but I only played Brawl + for a few days.
I deleted my old Brawl + cheat file to try some texture edits and I don't have it anymore.

If you could message me on AIM, that'd be cool. AIM= ruidz
I'm not sure about a team battle...
I think I'll fight on my own.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I don't know how good you all really are. I don't want to team up with someone who isn't as good, or let down someone who is much better than me.

So, if someone can help me out, preferably the hoster of this tournament, I'd appreciate it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You can use the host's SD card to load the codes. All you need is Homebrew Channel, so you're set.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Where's the hype for this? This will hopefully be the biggest Brawl+ tourney to date, unless it's randomly big at Apex.

It's looking like a lot of MD/VA may be interested in coming to this. At Chu's biweekly last weekend, we skipped Brawl singles because everyone wanted to play B+ instead.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
dont worry, this will still be too awesome

however there is a stupid brawl tourney in NJ the same day now that is likely going to steal some ppl from North NJ that would rather play Brawl instead of try this out, but this will still have good attendance. Theres also a good amount of locals that play Brawl+.

shanus

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure 3 or 4 of us are road tripping down from RI for this. This needs moar hype!

Beat

Smash Ace
So there's literally no other reason you're coming back to Philadelphia other than to play a hacked version of Brawl..?

The Cape

Smash Master
Well I am flying home to see my family and friends for a week, this tourney is just what motivated me to come in the first place and plan the trip.

Anyway, MMs?

Taking individual MMs and MMs for team Pistil Nipples

Shell:
Melee Ganon Ditto, best of 7, all stages legal 10 bucks
Brawl+ Ganon ditto best of 3 (5 dollars)
Brawl+ Mario ditto best of 3 (5 dollars)

Shanus:
Ivy vs Squirtle Best of 5 (10 dollars)

Kupo:
5 dollar MM

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This is too good, out of region attendance ftw!

Can anyone bring a TV? I should have hopefully 5-6 between myself and Scar (I need to convince him to lend me his TVs lol)
You get free venue fee if u bring a TV + Hacked Wii

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I can bring up to 3 TVs and a hacked Wii. I dunno how many people though, since Chu decided to have a tourney the same day as this :ohwell:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I can probably bring a full setup if i get a ride.

Also as people know chu is holding a tournament the same day so that will probably distract alot of people form coming. Still this should be a nice sized event!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I can bring up to 3 TVs and a hacked Wii. I dunno how many people though, since Chu decided to have a tourney the same day as this :ohwell:
**** good stuff jc, if scar also comes through with his TVs, then with the 3 of ours we wont need anymore lol, i have 2, scar has 3 i think, and ur 3 makes for a cool 8 sets which will work well.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I can bring a hacked wii. And whoa, someone coming all the way from Arizona. Hot d*mn.
Anyone wanna MM my Falcon, Falco or Lucario?

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I'll probably be there.

I'm liking how people are overly cocky just because they think in Brawl+ they are gods. The same people will still win rofl.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
This needs more hype.

I know it's rapidly turning into a troll infestation, but you should probably post this tournament on AiB, Chibo; would help the turnout even more.

Top Bottom