• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
RiCkY bOb 28 (10:03:20 PM): any news from the back ?
thecyphus (10:04:20 PM): yea
thecyphus (10:04:23 PM): i just talked w/ lee
RiCkY bOb 28 (10:04:27 PM): what up
thecyphus (10:04:42 PM): everything i said earelier is confirmed
thecyphus (10:04:48 PM): they're going to chibos
RiCkY bOb 28 (10:05:03 PM): and how many people are still in?
thecyphus (10:05:10 PM): probably 30
RiCkY bOb 28 (10:05:19 PM): Did Lee lose yet?
thecyphus (10:05:20 PM): chibo is prolly gonna get his **** stolen
thecyphus (10:05:21 PM): no
thecyphus (10:05:27 PM): he had a bi, and then won 3 rounds
thecyphus (10:05:31 PM): so with 96 people...
thecyphus (10:05:34 PM): *calculates*
thecyphus (10:05:42 PM): lee's at 6th place right now
thecyphus (10:05:49 PM): so he'll have 3 more oponents
WHAT TYPE OF MESSAGING SYSTEM IS THIS FROM?

email?

Bouse

Smash Ace
Yeah I just tried to talk to Snakeee and apparently they haven't even gotten their money for doubles yet. Which is a real shame because they didn't only prove their skill they were entertaining the tourney goers and more via the live stream.

If there's another CoT I hope they have the common sense to pre-register people.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I'd say put the money in the bank atm, and send checks when **** cools down.

right now, **** is ridiculous.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Bunny, btw are you actually going to Brawl 'till you Fall? If so, you must realize you're entering the domain of the Bouse.

Bad things happen in Maryland.

Edit: Not as bad as in Philadelphia though I have to admit.

Double Edit: We've never had the LAPD show up in Baltimore or Annapolis. Our cops at least have their **** together.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
so none of this actually happened, the whole smash community just got epic mindgamed by the people who went to COT4.

Eljin

Smash Ace
WHAT A SET OF EVENTS!!!!!!!!! THX A BUNCH CHIBO!!! GOOD THING I DIDNT PAY.

SHOUTS 2 G-REG, MeEP!, CHU, AZEN, TRISTIN WIN, NEO, CHESTER001, C4, PLANZI, BENJI.

Eggm

Smash Hero
so none of this actually happened, the whole smash community just got epic mindgamed by the people who went to COT4.
That'd be a pretty thorough mindgame. Azen would obviously be the mastermind behind if it were true lol.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
i'm sure mav told the truth about what's happening. you know, the actual truth.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Guys I just got a call from Snakeee, Chu Dat just got arrested. Apparently he sucked someone in a back alley.

TGM

Smash Lord
ok heres some updates from tx players

1. Seth was 2-0ed by anther(best pika on earth) and knocked out by ambrose(iCs?)
2. Dojo and infinity and lee are still in (meta mains.....go figure)
3. Hylian lost to judge and kismut
4. le thien is out

wangston

Smash Lord
are those updates for real??? I've heard RIG was owning all but it's nice to hear the real news for once. Where are they playing at???

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I can tell exactly what happened seeing as how i was almost running this thing lol (no i'm not why it failed, ask anyone who was there i was a HUGE help... get it HUGE my voice, i guess it's an inside thing.)

Ok on the firs day the amount of people were over whelming amount of people. It took a REALLY long time to sign everyone up because they were only using one computer, thus taking one person at a time. For some reason it took some suggestion but they finally started using TWo get that TWO whole computers for sign ups. (i know two is amazing right?) So for some reason (for which i don't know) pools were done by hand, which is really hard with one t.o. doing it especially when they don't know about other regions and such. Six - Seven hours later we got doubles pools STARTED but that still didn't cut it seeng as there were many bracket problems, which yours truly along with a good friend ultimodragon, to deal with seeing as the t.o. went off to play their matches. So after that singles pools tried to start but we only got SOME of it done, because of the fact that we had a midnight kick out time and things started SO late.

Today was an hour late people tried to finish their singles pools but there were still problems, not enough set up, and lost of people weren't there on time. Blah blah, long long long. So after one round of pools (don't forget we had to cut crews and low tiers) we started a singles bracket a very BIG singles bracket 96 people give or take. So we have a 96 man bracket and it had some problems that needed to be fixed, some people that need to be DQ'd because of time which took way longer than necessary. SO we have a 10pm end time it's 9 grand finals of of doubles still haven't been done, some stuff has randomly happened in signles bracket.

Vex Kasrani beat Azen, knocking him out of the tourney.
HRNut beat Spam
Anti knocked Azen into Losers(and hen leaves because of his mom)
Rogue Pit beat Holy Knightmare
Jash beat Santi in Toon Link Dittos.

Then the rent a cops came(what you guys are calling the LAPD) to me they were just drexel rent a cops.We tried to get people out but we saw it wasn't happening oh well. The rent a cops unplugged the stream of i think it was ally vs chu last stock. Atomsl starts a huge rave two different times,
First time was money back, second time was **** chibo(atomsk is a funny dude)
sparking flames of rebel and hate basically for chibo.

Honestly Chibo is a personal friend of mine and that wpn't change because a tournament got ****ed up, but I see his reputation getting *** ***** from this.
Me on the outher hand, i'm amazing. :D

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Fun tournament in my opinion met a lot of good/entertaining players. Keep it up =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom