• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
edit 4: infinity beat some guy 2-0

anther vs teh spammer

here is site to listen to the LIVE audio(the video is down) http://ecrc2k.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=73

theres 30 people standing out side chibos apartment and the rest of the tourney is being played on 2 tvs at chibos house cause the cops kicked them out of the CoT4 venue.

infinity(meta) vs neo(marth) in losers right now

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
TUSM got 33!! Way to rep the crew!

Also squall actually did make it to brackets but had to leave. I was one win away from brackets. **** rainbow cruise.
That reminds me. What happened when you told him he actually made it to the brackets?

He had to play Blackanese, and he beat me 2-1, so it would've been a tough first match for him.

By the way, I refuse to comment on the activities that took place here at CoT4. I'll just wait for everything to die down, and I really, REALLY hope Chibo can recover from this.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
That reminds me. What happened when you told him he actually made it to the brackets?

He had to play Blackanese, and he beat me 2-1, so it would've been a tough first match for him.

By the way, I refuse to comment on the activities that took place here at CoT4. I'll just wait for everything to die down, and I really, REALLY hope Chibo can recover from this.
He was happy. He said he won't quit brawl now lol.

I hope chibo can recover from this too. But i mean this is really REALLY bad.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Reply Coming Soon

Listen everyone, I obviously have a lot to say about everything, but I can't right now since there's sorta like 30 people in my apartment finishing the tourney. I will post everything later tonight.

Please don't hate me

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
srsly please don't hate him guys, he made a mistake and he's doing his best to fix it.

Lobos

Smash Master
LOL get *****, outlook not looking good chibo >_>

Also I must say Jash, Santi, and Quivo are too good ^.^

Edit: I kinda agree with Inui sadly >_>

Iliad

Smash Lord
Inui don't cry because you lost. Chibo gathered 250+ smashers for an insane tourney. I don't think any venue other than a ****ing hotel would have been prepped for that many, he did the best he could with what he had.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui don't cry because you lost. Chibo gathered 250+ smashers for an insane tourney. I don't think any venue other than a ****ing hotel would have been prepped for that many, he did the best he could with what he had.
You're stupid LOL. I lost to two amazing players in singles and I don't care much about singles anyways. I got 3rd in teams and won a nice amount of money. I did fine. Chibo's stage rules were stupid and he seeded everything like crap. We were going to face ChuDat and Azen in winners quarters originally until I got that fixed. How stupid...

-dMT-

Smash Lord
People can actually lose vs RIG? Wow... That's amazing. I thought it took more effort to NOT at least JV 3 stock him...

RIG for anti-tier!

EDIT: LOL @ RIG gettin famous for no reason.. JTails' commentary ftw!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Chibo, I'm not attending you host ever again until you fix your stage rules and stop seeding everything so poorly.
You're stupid LOL. I lost to two amazing players in singles and I don't care much about singles anyways. I got 3rd in teams and won a nice amount of money. I did fine. Chibo's stage rules were stupid and he seeded everything like crap. We were going to face ChuDat and Azen in winners quarters originally until I got that fixed. How stupid...
Yeah, I don't think the 2nd/3rd best team should play the other 2nd/3rd best team in QUARTERS and I don't think stages should decide matches over player.

Shut the hell up. You don't know anything. :bee:
I see this, but all I hear is johns.

No johns.

Lobos

Smash Master
No stalling or running away to purposely run out the time limit (running out minimal time is one thing, multiple minutes is just ridiculous)

lol this rule was not enforced at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom