• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yo Chibo, although the hype for this is already rediculous, you should have it M2K birthday themed for some more :D

People should like be told to get him something of at least $5.00 dollars of value......or just higher the tourney fee instead, lol, jk on that one.

COT4: The Birthday of M2K Tournament :D
Everyone is already giving him more than $5 by entering.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Which Lee was the one that flipped out like a maniac at FAST saying the extremely laggy TV wasn't laggy? He tried to fight me and dmbrandon over that crap. >_>;

I'm pretty sure that guy was named Lee.
bahahaha. I remember that.. I was like INUI SHUT UP!! Hhe looks like he is gonna kiiilll you! Then him and Brandon became friends...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol i went snoopin around in the new mexico thread and found out a couple more ppl besides johnnylaw are interested, which puts us up to 96 potential attendees!!!

next goal - 128!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yes the venue fee is for everyone regardless of entering events or not, as it also lets you in for friendlies at the place, as im sure there will be some friendly setups (since were getting more ppl than i thought saying that theyr bringing tvs), including maybe 2 or so melee setups which im sure you'll like.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
*scans the pre-reg list*

I'm going to this?

I see.

Well, I'd better start saving money.

(I don't know how that happened, but it sounds like a good idea anyway. I'll see what I can do.)

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Who is 21 or over? I wanna hit up some bars the night before the tourney. I consider myself a beer snob, so I would love to try some east coast goodness.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
another question, if you don't want the answer to be public pm me, are you taking the venue fee for amnc funds? or anything else? im just wondering
nope, venue fee and stuff is for paying for the venue and equipment what not, nothing goes to ANMC from this

*scans the pre-reg list*

I'm going to this?
lol someone must have mentioned your name about you maybe going with them or something. whenever iv heard that someone might be interested, iv been adding them to the maybe list so i can keep track of roughly the amount of ppl coming and stuff

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Which Lee was the one that flipped out like a maniac at FAST saying the extremely laggy TV wasn't laggy? He tried to fight me and dmbrandon over that crap. >_>;

I'm pretty sure that guy was named Lee.
i was trying to act like a maniac so you would shut up about the laggy tv. I wasnt actually serious because i was laughing about it at the same time. It was just dumb bc that tv was NOT a tv it was a MONITOR. which i can promise you didnt lag at all. I play on it every day and im pretty sure i would know. It's like people were assuming it lagged just because it was flat.

Since you will always believe that it lagged we should definitely do a money match and tv match. If you win you get my money and your right about the monitor. Vice versa

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
This tourney is looking mighty solid... wonder when my reading week is... if its after that weekend, I'll totally come and wing down a bunch of Canadians. if we get the whole of GTAN to this it will be epic.

WarmSoda

Smash Apprentice
Oh, that reminds me, Mr. Sempai.

I have a bunch of recording stuff that I could bring if you need it.
Things like 50ft RCA cables, external capture card etc.
Get back to me if your interested.

Bug~

Smash Ace
haha like i said i am the most underrated player thats gunna be there.

yo AFRICA..100 bucks MSC mm best of 3 first to 10 no time classroom only?

hmm i cant wait to see wat captain u use

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i was trying to act like a maniac so you would shut up about the laggy tv. I wasnt actually serious because i was laughing about it at the same time. It was just dumb bc that tv was NOT a tv it was a MONITOR. which i can promise you didnt lag at all. I play on it every day and im pretty sure i would know. It's like people were assuming it lagged just because it was flat.

Since you will always believe that it lagged we should definitely do a money match and tv match. If you win you get my money and your right about the monitor. Vice versa
A lot of people thought it lagged. >_>;

Okay, I'll do that. :p

Lord Knight, I will MM you and also I'd like the money you owe me paid back LMAO.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lee you wanna team?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Any other mm's 5$ minimum?

List-

YES! - 5$
me - $5

man i said 20 bucks i'm not made of money
lol im surprised ur even doing 20, thats a lot. 100 is just ridiculous especially when the 2 of u havnt seen each other play haha. the one time i played u at the spoc it was like 15-0 in 3 min lol

can't wait for this! and im going to start calling chibo 'bobobobobobo' now, i finally understand lol!
just remember the venue fee :laugh:

Oh, that reminds me, Mr. Sempai.

I have a bunch of recording stuff that I could bring if you need it.
Things like 50ft RCA cables, external capture card etc.
Get back to me if your interested.
lol Mr. Sempai

for the capture card, i dont have an extra laptop that i can use to record it, so only bring it if u have (or someone else u ask) a laptop that u can record with it. as for cables.... ummmmmmm.... i THINK il be ok, but i havnt started planning out the AV setup at the tourney, but i guess i will soon (probably when im bored at work lol). i already have a plethora of cables and stuff and at the tourney there will probably be multiple recording setups, 2 or 3 projectors, tons of awesome stuff. i do AV right ;) lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why is my name not on the people who might come list? >_>. You should put it in Green :).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Why is my name not on the people who might come list? >_>. You should put it in Green :).
thats odd, i knew i wrote it b4. i musta written over it by accident in an update cause i was when i had 103 ppl down, there were only 102 meaning u were missing. il put u in green when u pre reg lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Is there decent interest in crews?

What is the play maximum/minimum?

My crew is going to be Atomsk, Inui, teh_spamerer, Mew2King, and BlackWaltz pending teh_spamerer goes. If he doesn't, we'll probably randomly use some good player Atomsk and I like a lot. If we only have to use four players, it'll just be the first four I listed.

I like that 20 is divisible by both 4 and 5.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I will probably go to this. Philly is at most 2 hours away. I would need housing though...i guess we probably don't have a lot of contacts in the area.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Is there decent interest in crews?

What is the play maximum/minimum?

My crew is going to be Atomsk, Inui, teh_spamerer, Mew2King, and BlackWaltz pending teh_spamerer goes. If he doesn't, we'll probably randomly use some good player Atomsk and I like a lot. If we only have to use four players, it'll just be the first four I listed.

I like that 20 is divisible by both 4 and 5.
There seems to be good interest. Off the top of my head here's the crews I can think of...
ToS
ToS2
Enemy Controller
H2YL
SWR
Texas
Canada
Originals
Impact
Midwest?
Maybe an impromptu out of region crew?
NY
MOB
Other MD/VA
DE?

If all those turn out to be true (ps, that would be awesome lol), that would be 15 crews, $375. That's $300 for ToS first and $75 for ToS2 second lol.

Crew payouts may change day of since I'm not doing standard percents for it, and instead just figuring out what seems fair. Should I change entrance fee to $20 per crew instead of $25? This way whether its 4 or 5 people can split it evenly, like they can with stocks

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If the entry is only $20, then the prize per person is very little, isn't it?

I can deal with that if $20 is easier for everyone, though. We'll be using 4 people most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom