• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
~_~ Why is every big tourney.... on some event going on in my house... Seriously, my sister's sweet sixteen is on Feb 7th -_- Now I have to skip that..... when are pools supposedly supposed to be done?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
not rly sure, im gonna work up a tentative schedule somewhat soon. wont be too late though since im gonna do crews on sat night also

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow 9 ppl are coming from canada? 2 canada crews ftw
geez thats practically enough for a regional size crew.

if theres enough time at some point, id like a regional crew battle to happen between combinations of nj/pa (or tristate), md/va, canada, and others

Tristate vs MD/VA definitely needs to happen at this.
Fixed :)

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
I could most likely house a few people i live about 20 minutes away but there would be toll or trian fees depending on if i drive or take the trian

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
nah its not to bad its one brige and its only about four dollars i can see philly from my roof

GOTM

Smash Champion
the venue (if they give us the whole room), is bigger than event 52 in kansas, not as big but approaching pound 3 size venue, and bigger than any other tournament besides those two that I have ever been to

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Who wants to house Texas? It will either be just me, or Sethlon,TGM,Me and one other person probably.

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
drexel says the venue can hold upwards of 1200 ppl lol
enough?
wow
the venue (if they give us the whole room), is bigger than event 52 in kansas, not as big but approaching pound 3 size venue, and bigger than any other tournament besides those two that I have ever been to
double wow, yo im gonna tell as many people as i can then, this thing is gonna be redunculously huge, perhaps i should try to bring a tv

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
sheik alone is like lower high/upper mid
meh. Her dsmash kills META KNIGHT from the center of FD at 143% in training mode against a lvl 3 CPU :(. Sheik/Zelda is much sexier :bee:.

Chibo, edit what low tiers are allowed in the first post and don't forget Single Climber.

I am accepting Melee MMs.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Who wants to house Texas? It will either be just me, or Sethlon,TGM,Me and one other person probably.
i wouldnt mind at all. theres plenty of options available, though my housing is the one closest to the venue (besides gotm but hes not completely sure how many he can house), and doesnt require a car (good for ppl flying in)

perhaps i should try to bring a tv
awesome lol

Bum(if someone drags him to this)
NinjaLink
Snakeee
Shadow
Basic Sausage
D1(if he's not rusty)
Atomsk
Mew2King
Inui
teh_spamerer

That should be our team.
dont count me out yet, iv def gotten better recently imo lol. u havnt seen me play in a while. though i havnt seen shadow or basic play in a while. also consider vex and andyg. i just know that i dont see one ROB on that list haha

Chibo, edit what low tiers are allowed in the first post and don't forget Single Climber.
id rather not allow single IC. very few tourneys did this in melee anyway, and you have to worry about killing em off everytime. this can sometimes be a prob with stages like brinstar if the lava is up, and it just kinda kills the flow of the match. is there even a way to quickly and reliably kill her off in brawl?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
lol chibo just hope they don't know how to hit the b button like I do

Btw, I'm trying to get teched out enterprises down to this. Crew battle mm?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The ten people NJ/NY would use would only be the strongest players, and the players I listed are all amazing. If Bum doesn't show up, which is very likely, we'd probably randomly use someone like Keitaro, Yes!, BlackWaltz, Anti, or whatever.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
id rather not allow single IC. very few tourneys did this in melee anyway, and you have to worry about killing em off everytime. this can sometimes be a prob with stages like brinstar if the lava is up, and it just kinda kills the flow of the match. is there even a way to quickly and reliably kill her off in brawl?
Just drop down low and up b. It doesn't grab the ledge from further down and Nana just drops down and dies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol chibo just hope they don't know how to hit the b button like I do

Btw, I'm trying to get teched out enterprises down to this. Crew battle mm?
lol dont worry im good against tornado again. i was playing far too much melee close to that tourney lol. sure, we'l crew battle mm, definitely

The ten people NJ/NY would use would only be the strongest players, and the players I listed are all amazing. If Bum doesn't show up, which is very likely, we'd probably randomly use someone like Keitaro, Yes!, BlackWaltz, Anti, or whatever.
yea i dont disagree with the list, i just meant like dont count us out so to say, and that i personally havnt seen basic shadow or d1 play for a bit (doesnt mean i dont think theyr bad lol)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, I'm like one of those basketball players that are good enough for the team but benched forever :laugh:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's really easy to kill nana off if you play climbers lol.

I agree it potientially has problems however so I don't care either way about it.

My solo climber isn't low tier though >_> :p.

Edit: If I can't get other texans to go to this with me then someone should randomly throw me on there crew lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i updated the first post with rules about suicide moves, though i would like ppl to comment on their thoughts about it. they are subject to change

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Put me down for possible attendees. If umbra and Kruton are going then I'll try to make it too

BUM163

Smash Lord
add me to the list. i'm finally going to show my face beyond ny/long island/new jersey. i will see you guys. any mm's?

BUM163

Smash Lord
the sucide rules should be modified. let me explain why. i did some research and controller ports is so stupid in this game. when you pick bowser and you are second player and someone is first player.... the game will count as a tie if ya both on one stock. even worse for ganon is that he will lose and i pause it and its clear that the person is under ganon feet.... yet he still loses unless he is first then it would be a tie.

bowser and ganondorf should win if they catch you and ya both have only one stock. it just makes sense. the kirby and ddd thing.... idk. thats depends on the overally community decision... but i know bowser and ganondorf should win. it just makes sense.

BUM163

Smash Lord
oh doom i'm going to your smashfest also. the old bum is still here, i still party weekends, but i think its about time i travel. see different play and get beat up in the process. i need that oos experience cause thats a completely different experience than local. i can be great at local and suck oos cause i don't have that experience and its about that time. sooooooo ya will see my dk in action real soon and be prepare to be..... not amazed lol. i got vids if ya wanted to see.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yay! bums coming!

il MM you, im trying to MM all the best players i dont normally play to kind of see how i stack up against them. only a dollar or two though if you dont mind, i dont want to go broken incase i lose em all lol (not likely though... o snapz!)

yea the rules already say bowser and gdorf win regardless of what the results screen says, im more confused about what i should do about kirby and DDD, should they be given the win? (unless it shows the opponent winning cause it means they broke out last moment) or should it go back to a 1 stock match on the stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom