• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament ~ EC vs WC June 30th - Largest Tournament in CDN history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damax

Smash Lord
I need a team partner, thanks to pkm partner stealer inc. and to my weak minded team partner that flew. definitly not a warrior's choice, still lost in illusion, poor kid.

Looking for team partner, good in team and I will play marth, please answer fast cause I'm not going if I ain't participating for the ****ing team day

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
PEOPLE TVs

If we can't bring enough TVs, I will need to rent some. LCD TVs are probably the only ones I can get.

We need at least 20, because 9 is just a no no.

Post quickly and swiftly. I am already finding TV info out.

EDIT: Doesn't actually look like I can rent TVs as I though I would.

soooooo, please bring some TVs.

There may be some discounts available if you do. Please let me know if you can bring some, discuss.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I think I'll start looking in the newspapers if there are TVs for sale. + I can bring one, maybe able to borrow a friend's but it's unlikely for that to happen. I could ask Matt to bring 2 aswell.

What street is the place on btw? rofl the closer to us, the better.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, I found a place that rents 20 inch TVs for like, $50 a week.

So, if we can't get enough we may have to end of getting a couple of those.

I will get the directions soon or TTC and Busing.

Use Splash Attack

Smash Cadet
McD is now - Use Splash Attack

YES!! TRANS CANADA!!!
I can't wait
Unfortudently, Ill probably only be able to come to the first day, which really sucks
but I guess, Low Teir, and doubles will be pretty awesome :D
In fact, I should probably get a doubles partner soon
HAHA

(p.s Yeah, for those of you who remember McD, thats me)

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
welll andy. i have a few tvs, just no driver. I can talk to volasko. i have three tvs i can bring, i think. And i could leave them for both days. But i need transportation for them there and back.

why arent the ottawa guys coming? gheyy

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I'll bring a full setup, cause I'm cool. And 3 tapes (Airbud will not survive this tournament!).

Thanks for housing us, Andy.

No Ottawa!? No Canada Mike?!? Balls.

I'll have a special custom made name tag. It involves a beaver and a phone service provider. I got it in the mail by chance. Lucky me. If I have time I'll make a T shirt too.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Fresh from the Evo North tournament (congrats btw) and now into Canada, lol.

If you guys do show up, how about a mm? bo3 counter pick stages $5. you like? lol. Free money.

;-; I wanted Pwn Party to come so bad..

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I just thought about something..... If the Ottawa players aren't going to be around, what does that mean for the EC Canada team? Who's going to fill in the spots?
Toronto has been coming up as of late, but I guess it'd be better to just prove this in singles in order to try and get a spot on the team.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Yes he was

He reps Jiggz and plays a good Luugi.

oh oh Damax, I hear you got a nifty Link. $3 mm bo3 Linkz versus Peaches and maybe if I got cash Ganon vs Link bo3 $2.

Damax

Smash Lord
Yes he was

He reps Jiggz and plays a good Luugi.

oh oh Damax, I hear you got a nifty Link. $3 mm bo3 Linkz versus Peaches and maybe if I got cash Ganon vs Link bo3 $2.
ganon link?...... lmao best matchup ever (sarcasm) alright, its all up I have money anyway. I got a marth also if you wanna play around.

he's jigg? cause I remember playing around with a samus with my link at STYD2 and the guy usually posted the same: I should make it to PR! and international team, I PWNS! lmao Seriously, more than 50 moonwalk isn't a serious game and so that dude whoever it was shouldn't be on the team.

Taking MMs Link, Samus, Marth, ******** Fox, doc, GameAndWatch, Insane Crazy Pwning Kirby that beats captain falcons on the pr list *cough*matt*cough* haha and finally Captain Falcon.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
I need a team partner, thanks to pkm partner stealer inc. and to my weak minded team partner that flew. definitly not a warrior's choice, still lost in illusion, poor kid.

Looking for team partner, good in team and I will play marth, please answer fast cause I'm not going if I ain't participating for the ****ing team day
Can you go cry a river elsewhere? You have no idea what it was all about, I didn't steal in any way. For your information, Roustane is an human being and he can make decisions by himself. I offered myself as a backup for him in case you weren't attending. Too bad. You make it sound like I always steal team partners, please S T F U.

Tip for the next time you plan on attending a tourney: Choose from the start if you are going or not, or else you look like an idiot.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
For Americans worried about Passports, I did some research for you guys so you don't have to worry:

http://gocanada.about.com/od/canadatraveloverview/qt/uscitizenborder.htm

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/06/10/asia/canada.php

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2007-06-20-passports_N.htm?csp=34

All these articles say that the passport is not neded for land travel until at least January 2008, and the law is apparently being pushed back until Jue 2009.

Hope that dissuades any passport fears.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
he's jigg? cause I remember playing around with a samus with my link at STYD2 and the guy usually posted the same: I should make it to PR! and international team, I PWNS! lmao Seriously, more than 50 moonwalk isn't a serious game and so that dude whoever it was shouldn't be on the team.
Hah, I'm definetly not this dude you speak of, I didn't even play you at Styd.
"More than 50 moonwalk" :psycho:???

Damax

Smash Lord
Can you go cry a river elsewhere? You have no idea what it was all about, I didn't steal in any way. For your information, Roustane is an human being and he can make decisions by himself. I offered myself as a backup for him in case you weren't attending. Too bad. You make it sound like I always steal team partners, please S T F U.

Tip for the next time you plan on attending a tourney: Choose from the start if you are going or not, or else you look like an idiot.
you saw someone cry? I guess you need glasses. Truth hurts alot, is that why you had to reply badly? Backup? and I guess constantly asking Bam to team up and make him drop Vwin isn't trying to steal partner... just trying to back him up heh? Looking like and idiot? the idiot part is to go to a two day tournament to participate only one day and sit around the other one while the rest of his crew play. now considering i'd have to wake up at 5 am to get there and that I lack time to heal from the simplest wounds, I must be seriously dumb. If you are not able to deal with if and maybes go work at a factory, get a boring routine and shut up, welcome to post-industrial societies. Have fun whinning teams!

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
you saw someone cry? I guess you need glasses. Truth hurts alot, is that why you had to reply badly? Backup? and I guess constantly asking Bam to team up and make him drop Vwin isn't trying to steal partner... just trying to back him up heh? Looking like and idiot? the idiot part is to go to a two day tournament to participate only one day and sit around the other one while the rest of his crew play. now considering i'd have to wake up at 5 am to get there and that I lack time to heal from the simplest wounds, I must be seriously dumb. If you are not able to deal with if and maybes go work at a factory, get a boring routine and shut up, welcome to post-industrial societies. Have fun whinning teams!
Constantly as in, we talked about it recently? It's not like I was keeping it a secret from Vincent either, he was well aware of it from the start and he told me he wouldn't let us team. That's all. Mind you, it was also around the time when there was absolutely no tournament coming anytime soon and we just thought it would be nice. You know, I actually have a shot at winning in teams unlike you, that might be why people tend to pick me over the john guy that brags about beating falcons with kirby all day long but can't step it up in tourneys. Stop making me sound like i'm a partner stealer, because that is bull****. Rous made a decision, now think about why he made such a decision.

Vwins

Smash Ace
Constantly as in, we talked about it recently? It's not like I was keeping it a secret from Vincent either, he was well aware of it from the start and he told me he wouldn't let us team. That's all. Mind you, it was also around the time when there was absolutely no tournament coming anytime soon and we just thought it would be nice. You know, I actually have a shot at winning in teams unlike you, that might be why people tend to pick me over the john guy that brags about beating falcons with kirby all day long but can't step it up in tourneys. Stop making me sound like i'm a partner stealer, because that is bull****. Rous made a decision, now think about why he made such a decision.
you shouldn't propose to team with someone who already got a regular teamate. They only attempt one tournament together but they were practicing for TCT. When you ask Kage to be your teamate you knew that you had a good chance that he would change his mind because you are a better player thats a steal in my book. Thats just my opinion we don't need to start a party trashtalk.

Damax

Smash Lord
oh now don't start it boys. haha. anyway seems like the skills are what make someone "nice" around these parts and not the mind. I talk about the kirby part because it was incredibly FUN and it makes me laugh a lot and to remind thad to keep trashtalking matt on that for fun. Fun you say? it might be a concept you haven't really heard of. Serious busyness! I ain't taking drugs or alcool, its bad. haha

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
Okay well Cure might not be coming so don't count on his T.V.

I'm coming for sure though I have my rides all planned out, Im bringing a T.V and Cube.

Still need housing =/

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
oh now don't start it boys. haha. anyway seems like the skills are what make someone "nice" around these parts and not the mind. I talk about the kirby part because it was incredibly FUN and it makes me laugh a lot and to remind thad to keep trashtalking matt on that for fun. Fun you say? it might be a concept you haven't really heard of. Serious busyness! I ain't taking drugs or alcool, its bad. haha
All hail to the king of all Kirbys!

Swallow me please!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol whats with this partner stealing talks?

EC better get that sorted out or theres gonna be some anga on day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom