• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament ~ EC vs WC June 30th - Largest Tournament in CDN history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
damax I'd team with you if I hadn't already agreed to team with Joel.

Not that I don't want to team with Joel, but biggest nose in canada made the biggest **** move in canada.

it's ok though as I'll **** him at ssf2t with sagat next time I see him and he'll learn the truth.

I'm withdrawing any bets I made on biggest nose in canada for ganon match, btw.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Transit:

Mississauga trip planner!

Remember, Express busses don't make stops, do don't really want to get onto one!

Ask the bus driver where these stops are, and if you are on the right bus! Don't make a mistake that can cost you being late and whatnot!

Any questions? Just ask me.

Mississauga Transit from SQUARE ONE
1.Take NUMBER 8 Bus. It should go SOUTH to PORT CREDIT GO STATION.
2.Get at stop #0762 on CAWTHRA RD at MELTON DR. It should be just after the QEW E. Ask the Busdriver to make sure.

This is the directions from the intersection of the QEW E and Cawthra. You will have to walk the rest of the way.
3.Go SOUTH on CAWTHRA RD.
4.Take a left onto MELTON DR.
5.Take your FIRST RIGHT onto BARLETT LN.
6.Take a LEFT onto KARCOURT CRES.
7.Go right around the bend.
8.Take a LEFT onto DUCHESS DR.
9.Go straight, you should see the school straight ahead.

TTC
From Sherway Gardens:(I don't know how to get there VIA TTC).
1.You should be able to take the NUMBER 4 Mississauga Transit bus from there going West TOWARD Westdale Mall. (stop #9058)
2.Get off at stop #0413 on NORTH SERVICE RD at REDAN DR. (using Mississauga click'n'ride trip planner)
3.Go North on REDAN DR., and go left around the BEND, onto WHITNEY DR.
4.Take your FIRST RIGHT onto BREEZY BRAE DR. and go STRAIGHT.
5.You should see the school on your right after approx 100 Metres.

From Subway Station, ISLINGTON:
1.Get onto Mississauga Transit bus NUMBER 3 WESTBOUND.
2.Make sure to get a bus Transfer!
3.25 minutes, get off at stop #2268 on BLOOR ST at CAWTHRA RD.
4. Walk to intersection BLOOR/CAWTHRA.
5.Find bus stop going SOUTH on CAWTHRA.
6. Get onto bus NUMBER 8 going SOUTH.
7.Get at stop #0762 on CAWTHRA RD at MELTON DR. It should be just after the QEW E. Ask the Busdriver to make sure.

This is the directions from the intersection of the QEW E and Cawthra. You will have to walk the rest of the way.
8.Go SOUTH on CAWTHRA RD.
9.Take a left onto MELTON DR.
10.Take your FIRST RIGHT onto BARLETT LN.
11.Take a LEFT onto KARCOURT CRES.
12.Go right around the bend.
13.Take a LEFT onto DUCHESS DR.
14.Go straight, you should see the school straight ahead.

MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING! FRAMILIERIZE YOURSELF WITH THE REGION AROUND THE SCHOOL!.>>> MAP<<<

Fogel

Smash Lord

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Apparently the approx length of the gym is 57 feet (17.3736 meters?) and the width is 46 feet (14.0208 meters?).
Are spectators allowed? I'm sort of worried cause this gym doesn't sound very big. I suppose some 15 games could be going on at once though...

Btw, anyone else from North York?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol Thad, you dont stand a chance at sf2t, ill one shot you with tiger uppercut like I did last time. And ya, I made a decision, that's all. And there will be consequences but for now that's how it is and none shall stand in my way!

D

Deleted member

this is us downsmashing quebec

this is nicole and i choosing our stage ban

turnip time

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are spectators allowed? I'm sort of worried cause this gym doesn't sound very big. I suppose some 15 games could be going on at once though...

Btw, anyone else from North York?
LAWOL.

I can't believe you found that post, kudos.

Yes, I agree, the gym isn't THAT BIG, but I am, sure there will be some empty space. We can also expand into the halls if need be by my understanding.

I am asking around for TVs, I think I can supply about 8 including the schools 1 so far...

Divine Knight, we should be able to pick you up with the TVs and whatnot. I will talk to you later on details.

If everyone brings the TVs they said they would bring, this shouldn't be THAT bad. I am pretty sure the first day will be a lot less hectic than the second. If need be, worst case we will scramble around to get more for the second day.

Housing seems to be gay, only 3 people formally housing, and I see I am housing most the people, organizing the tournament, and finding a **** load of TVs and driving people places, spreading topsoil...this is going to be a very interesting week to say the least.

EDIT: Also, get on my *** if I forgot anything. My memory isn't super good for some types of things.

Use Splash Attack

Smash Cadet
hottest person ever? Seems you like Photoshopped pictures... Things are not what they appear to be. =)
I kinda think that was aimed at me

psh, if you don't think shes hot
watch LAGUNA BEACH
greatest show
sexy girls in bikini's!

Okay . . . Ill add an Edit here ....
My Apologies to everyone for posting so much
I'm used to an online game, where the forums, are just filled with people like me
so it has been kind of a habit
but from here on in, Ill do my best not to post un-related things.
Sorry Everybody...

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
tyrant we should peach mirror

god its late.

sleep time.
I've seen your vids :D!!

Yeah sure, but I got too many MMs to keep up with. Wanna just have friendlies? lol.

EDIT: Georgetown guys. Yeah, I might have someone that can house you guys since he's met you guys before and **** but lol the rents would be charging $10 for the housing rofl.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

watch LAGUNA BEACH
greatest show
sexy girls in bikini's!

I'm used to an online game, where the forums, are just filled with people like me
Sorry Everybody...
Laguna beach! YES!!! <3 <3 <3

I NEED TO GET PICKED UP FROM THE PEARSON AIRPORT!

I arrive at 9:30pm on Friday June29th. Terminal 1. Flight: AC192

I am requesting housing for any amount of time... preferably more than 2 days at least >.>
Thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing you all at the tournament =D

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
those vids are old
and bad
all too bad

but yeah, friendlies work.

rofl

"peach mirror"

Here on Smashboards when two people play eachother with the same character we call it a "ditto" match. xP!! rofl that sounds like some SRK **** right there. I'll be looking forward to seeing you. Look for the loud and obnoxious guy.

Feeling that hype right now guys, it's in my gut! And it's about to fly out of my wallet aswell! XDDD goodbye $30-40.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

watch LAGUNA BEACH
greatest show
sexy girls in bikini's!

Sorry Everybody...
How about you find some real girls to hang out with? lol...

I'm soo not hyped for this tourney for some reason.. just like when Goku arrives on Namek when he's about to fight freezer.

Yeah, I went there.
Who will be down with blazing sometime during/after the tourney? It'll prolly make me play better anyways ~

LOL, Does that mean you trained like crazy and then you are ready to show us your training with 100g gravity?

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
A warning to people driving from Ottawa/Montreal and surrounding areas; there will be a blockade on the 401 Friday night:

http://www.canada.com/technology/story.html?id=c399a46d-5d2e-47fd-bca6-7e181dd94b4c&k=54622

So, if you were planning to head down Friday night you might want to reconsider. Even if the blockade is over before you leave, the traffic backlog will be horrendous. I guess this means I'm leaving Saturday morning :p
Oh my god. Midnight to midnight? Is that a friggin joke?

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
Okay you serious? Whos this guy that's met us though. And as far as I know it's only me, they might show up but im not traveling with them since Im living in brampton at the moment. I'd whould not care about paying 10$ though it seems reasonable I guess.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Hey does anyone want to play doubles /w me? I'm just looking for anyone to play 4 fun with cause my partner couldn't make it. I play mostly fox and have past tournament experience.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hey does anyone want to play doubles /w me? I'm just looking for anyone to play 4 fun with cause my partner couldn't make it. I play mostly fox and have past tournament experience.
Eyyyy man.

Daniel wasn't it? haha sorry I was a no show @ ToS3. But we finally get to meet up. I can most likely get you a partner. Ganon? or Marth? or even Peach? which ever you like to play with more :].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom