• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament - Results

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
SHWN did NOT beat me in a set or in a match. my bracket from CT3 was...
Random > Nihility? > Carl > SHWN > Fastfox > SHWN.

Shawn HAD to leave winners brackets or else he would have won the tourney which he didnt. He also played Carl in losers brackets when he wasnt suppose to.

Who did you guys play in low tier? xD

Pkm was DK...
Vwins was Luigi?
Chet?
Adam?
Eric?

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
vwin wasn't playing good during the match, just like pkm did before him.
But for the BAM set Eric automatically must have been playing his absolute best right? Come on now.

2nd place on east coast PR >>>>>>>>>>>>>> your 3rd place on west coast pr or BC I don't care
3rd place BC (probably 4-5 place WC) >>>> 4th place East Coast, it works both ways if you want to take that route. Neither doesn't mean much, certain people are good against certain people, it's how it works.

oh and I forgot to mention that the only moment in the tournament where my fox was playing well I took out 12 stock in the regular crew from adam, carl, eric and shawn with only 4 stock.
If you guys can make "weren't playing well" johns so can WC especially during that crew battle.

Overall/Summary: I don't care who's better, in fact I think we should all join hands and unite for the big American tournaments because we're all Canadian yayz! But you guys are making one sided "wasn't playing his best" johns that could easily be applied to WC too.

Cowear+Hitsugaya+Mike+Eric vs. your best would be very close, guaranteed.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
OK first off:
Everyone shut the hell up if you weren't there plz.

Second:
FALSEFALCO'S SHOUTOUTZ!

SHWN: Many jewish people died in the __________.

Adam: Wow, once again I am amazed at how much I like you and talking to you about like whatever. We go to pretty much all the same tournaments together and even though ive only met you a total of like 7 times, each tournament seems better than the last. Next time we’ll get high.

Eric: Can play fox? Wtf? Haha sorry for losing to you so bad in the tournament and good job showing your falco skills. You like to slow down the game a lot and your playstyle is one I’ll never be able to duplicate. Maybe I should try? You got 4th afterall XD. Good job repping west, and playing falco when I couldn’t.

Randall: Hope you enjoyed yourself. I could literally see you taking everything into your brain and planning some epic **** in your head, so when you made that mile long post I wasn’t really surprised. Luigi may not be the most effective character, but firey uppercuts seem to scream otherwise. Good job coming out and getting better. I can definitely see an improvement in your game.

Lanowen: Thank you for: running this shiz, driving us to the tourney, feeding us, putting up with us, not having a nervous breakdown, and being a great person. Pokefloats eh? NOBODY PLAYS THAT SHIZ LANOWEN COME ON. Your samus is better than I thought it would be, and you were the only samus there that day which is double respect. Thanks again.

Vwins: To be honest, from the way you post online I thought you were gonna be a total douchebag and really hard to talk to. Turns out I was mistaken! I enjoyed playing you and your superior spacing. You and Bam both have pretty mad recovery tactics with Fox so don’t be offended if I steal them out of good will :D. Good stuff killing like, everything and making a name for yourself! I hope you do well in your next american tournaments.

Bam: Le Bam. You and Kage were quite the pair at Marco’s that Saturday night, and I think you’ve convinced me that French people are amazing. It’s too bad I didn’t play you more than like…twice because I enjoyed our battles. I think you and Vwins are an excellent continuation of the stereotype canadian smash players who have a really fun playstyle to watch. Didn’t see too much falco out of you, but when I did I liked it very much.

Damax: Link is good? Lol? Good job in pools with MASTERFUL DI on the smallest level at UNHEARDOF percents. If your crazy **** was on video link would probably move on the tiers. I didn’t get to watch many of your matches but it looks like you did fine. Keep up the good stuff.

Jih: You traitor! Wears a west coast shirt on the singles day and tries to train me in friendlies before my bracket matches. Much love goes out to you for picking up ganon instead of falco, and its too bad you don’t play as often because you’re a cool smasher.

Jarc: Good stuff taking me out in singles especially on a difficult matchup against marth. It was too hard for me to get in your head, and I can distinctly remember you kicking me in the face every time I tried. I was looking forward to getting rested, but I guess I dodged a bullet there. Much respect for a jiggly main.

Pkmvodka: Wow at DK and you playing him. Reminded me of the Japanese DKs at OC2, except with better mindgames. In Edmonton drive thrus, our speakers are so ghetto you have to scream at the lady to get your order through. I guess in Toronto I overdid it I guess. 73 bux well spent.

Chesterr01: Your fox is cool. Your marth is cool. You’re cool. I know you owned in the tournament and all, but that ping pong table is gonna be sore for weeks.

Testrider: More fun than I remember. You were always in a good mood and didn't seem to care about the smashing that much. Quite an ideal attitude. Unfortunately, you are probably the only one I have to critique. Your sheik is good. Your mario however... All I can suggest is to keep on playing all star till you get the feel for it. LOL.

Divine Knight: Thanks for letting us crash at your house and being all friendly and good looking. Not to mention navigating us basically half way across town over a cell phone when we couldn’t even figure out how to use our own GPS system. Fun times.

Delorted: Tall guy. You were by far the chillest of the east, and also the breakout player from Toronto. Good stuff stepping it up against those dang Quebecers who ruin Ontario’s fun! Next time you’ll get Locke) and Rimi backup.

Runaway fire: Dunno what to say. Nice meeting you man.

Kio: Yet another friendly falcon from fair Toronto. I only chatted briefly with you but you’re really mellow.

ThatGuy: You make weird exclamations mid-match. It was pretty funny.

Marco: You’re a much different personality than I remember. More reserved or something. Your house is amazing and thanks again for letting us grace its presence. Also, gg at donkey bongos.

Tab: Taaaaaaab. Not like I thought you would be, you probably won’t read this but I’ll never forgive you for not letting me see the xxxorcist.

Divinokage: Best ganon in canada? Et voila. Your little french/english phrases were hilarious but got old real fast -_-;. Either way, your spacing is too good and I don’t know where or how you learned half the crazy stuff you do. Now go beat tipman and bushman. They didn’t know!

I am missing people and I will edit it later to include whoever else I can think of.

P.S.
EAST COAST IN GENERAL: Stop playing on FD you noobs! Battlefield is a man’s stage.

rofl

-Carl

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Great tourny, I should have came for the second day but alas....

Shoutouts:

Montrealers

Jarc: Excellent teaming with you dude, double puff really can be effective, we would have went farther if not for our rest malfunction... no worries though. Props to a fellow Jiggs player who pwns (we're the only two around..)...

Chester: Good games in 3s, oddly only played you in that... and not smash.

Thad: Hahahaha those games were jokes, you just cant touch my Oro style! We should have totally pwnt you guys in teams, nice stuff though.

Gosu: Good **** winning crews.... our match was too close, No johnz..... but if we had Noah we would have beaten you guys.

GTAers

Jake: Good **** in crews man, you went on a rampage as our last man. Good **** in teams too.

Bernard: Wow at permormance in crews... ( although I know you coulda taken out that falco...) You were real good vs jarc too. Till next time.

Kio: Wowzers at you owning up Randall in crews. Nice stuffs keep it up.

Daniel: Good **** as usual man, (minus that choice of taking Falsefalco to corneria). ghey facing you and Jake in doubles.... thats starting to happen way too often...

WC

Noobking: LOL ghey at going to yoshi's story in crews.... I was like " wtf man!? not again..." GG though.

Shwn: GG's warming up at Daniel's place.

If I missed anyone its probably not cause I forgot you, but because I'm lazy. Thats right. :laugh:

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
I just got back home. Our car broke down in Beaumanville (don't EVER GO THERE, soo boring) and we ended up staying at a Hotel for 2 nights (200$) getting the car fixed (2100$) and the tow truck (60$). Ended up beeing a really expensive trip for us.

I'm too lazy 'n stuff for shoutouts... but I'll try.

<3 everyone

Good enough?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Did you find out what was wrong with the car?

That's bs to hear man. Didn't the same thing happen with Jason's car last time Quebec went to Ontario?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
BEST TOURNY I've been to so far. I learned so much from so many different people, and I'm extremely thankful to you ALL.

Firstly, NNR
--------------------------------------

Daniel(Divineknight): Ghey. You should've come on Sunday. You said it yourself, you weren't gettin' your ish down in crews. Don't let minor technicalities with fox bring you down. You improved too much in too short a time for that foolishness.

Jake(Delorted): Gheyer. I can now say, confidently, that you are the best peach I know. You BEEEEEASTED in crews. Holy f*** i think i pissed myself several times in that 5 minutes.
You did MUCH better than I thought you would, proving that you're much better than I had initially thought you were. Ghey on declining when asked for a friendly by YOURS TRULY.

heart youz <3

Noah(TGBX): What happened man? I know you could've pulled out a lot more crazy sh*t outta your ***. I didn't really see you play that much. I remember us having illity ill ill matches on my cube though. Close as hell.

We need to play more often. OC3 here we come...so none of that cottage business, noob. :D

Kio: I'm lolinnnng thinking about how well we did in teams. 'Well' by our standards anyway:S
I thought we'd get owned first round. We actually proved to be a challenge for some of the tougher teams. We gotta do that shiiiiiz again man!

btw. cheering on pkm when hes about to get a darkrain combo on me is not cool. not cool at all. GGs.

Nate: I love yu, and your puff. You knocked out someone really big in crews. I forget who now. Oro 4ever. GGs.

Charles(C 3): Good job coming out...even for one of the days. I'm glad you got to witness some of the best at work. Keep up the practicing.
---------------------------------------------
West Coast

Carl: Um. You owe me a shoutout. Your marth has really good spacing. I always love watching you play...your playstyle and mindgames always inspire me to think before I grab.
I was surprised you didn't place higher. What happened to falco?! Besides crews you didn't pull him out much. Your marth is still scary as hell though. GGs dood.

Noobking: It was a struggle to get the few matches I got with you. They were worth it though. You are one of the few good ganons Canada has. I can truly say I was impressed...not that it matters :D GGs man!

Shwn: Didn't play you...I should've though. I saw you go Fox against Kage in singles I believe it was. I thought you played Samus? In any case, GGs in crews (we had that fox dit, remember?). Hope to play you again.

Eric: I have too much respect for you. I thought I knew about all the good players Canada had. I had even heard of your brother...but you?! You're insaaaaane. Like BAM on crack, covering the entire stage completely. Man...you left me a pillar'd wreck.

But the highlight of my young life. PICKACHU DITTOS!! SO close were those low tier losers matches we had. Fightin' for the usmash. lmaao. Dudee, truly GGs.

Randall: I saw the Proimpact website. I'm amazed at what you've done with your free time. You've really put together something worthwhile. I support your efforts! I haven't had the pleasure of playing your Luigi yet.

Heres hopin'! :D
---------------------------------------------
Quebecerzz

Vwins: I've never seen anyone play like you in my life, first-hand anyway. Watching you play fox makes me want to go home and start practicing all my tech sh*t all over again. I'm waitin' till the day I'm good enough to pose a challenge to you. 12 stock? RIDICULOUS.

It was an honour to get 3 stocked in a fox ditto. GGs...and definetly hope to play you soon.

Bam: Your amazing too. Your spacies scare me man. We had some really intense matches.
Congrats on 2nd. I WILL beat your falco, eventually. Keep up the AMAZING sh*t. GGs.

Chester: I love you, and your hair. Good fox ditto we had too <3

Jih: You are the BEST. You kept me interested in smash all day. If you hadn't challenged me to friendlies so much both days I would've died. Ty for the close matches. Your Ganon is beast.

Damax: Thank you for playing Marth. I like Marth.

Jarc: GGs in Crews..I only played you once unfortunetly. I hear good things though.

Warrenthad: YOU KNOCKED ME OUT. I blame it on the screaming you did round 1. It mindgamed me into another defeat at your hands. **** you and addictive 3s. That in itself was whack. 3s at a smash tourny?! You rock my sox. GGs thaad.

Pkmvodka: I apologize for gimping your falcon and 1 stocking you. I deserved the 3 stock from your fuzzy fox. :D Your Dk was amazing agaisnt Eric's falco. You are CRAZY at this game.

GGs!

Testrider: We had really close matches. I can't believe I beat you at all. It was an honour and a privilege

Thatguy: Thank you for the busfare. You're an awesome guy, with a good falcon. Keep on practicin' man.

Kage (BEST GANON IN CANADA): You beat me 6 TIMES IN A ROW. omfg. If I didn't get up and take a break I would've been emotionally crushed for the rest of my life. You are one of the best ganons I've ever faced...hands down (the only others being adam&test ^_^). Your spacing against the my fox's speed was just incredible. It was weird to not hit a Ganon with my nair and instead eat a fair in the face, MULTIPLE TIMES. We need to play mooore! GGs all around bro.

----------------

-TO EVERYONE ELSE...hope to play y'all again in the near future.

TY 1000000000000 times to Lanowen for putting together such an awesome event.

Keep the peace n00bs.

Vwins

Smash Ace
But for the BAM set Eric automatically must have been playing his absolute best right? Come on now.

3rd place BC (probably 4-5 place WC) >>>> 4th place East Coast, it works both ways if you want to take that route. Neither doesn't mean much, certain people are good against certain people, it's how it works.

If you guys can make "weren't playing well" johns so can WC especially during that crew battle.

Overall/Summary: I don't care who's better, in fact I think we should all join hands and unite for the big American tournaments because we're all Canadian yayz! But you guys are making one sided "wasn't playing his best" johns that could easily be applied to WC too.

Cowear+Hitsugaya+Mike+Eric vs. your best would be very close, guaranteed.
aaahhhh... shut up noob

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
You gotta keep in mind thats ur 4 best of West... just imagine bam,vwins,pkm,chet
together... =/ i mean only vwins took out 3 WC himself..

WarranThad

Smash Ace
neither is jarc jih or damax.

wait no, my bad, only one of thoes guys played in that match.

vwins and damax were rizaping.

regardless, stop the whining everyone, pretty sure everyone had a great time, no need to try to turn it into something ugly.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Hey this is just a shout out to everyone who was there AWESOME job andy even though it was my first i learned so much just watching some of these matches.

Thanks out to Rayn n IB for really helpin me with strategies you guys kick ***

To everyone else hope we can meet at another tournament someday

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lol americans.

learn to not be annoying when epic hype *** finals are taking place. Seriously, you guys had me borderline of telling you to stfu irl.

lol gooo Vwins, rep the EC. That peach was mighty powerful, along with that Marth and Fox.

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
You gotta keep in mind thats ur 4 best of West... just imagine bam,vwins,pkm,chet
together... =/
Yeah that's what I'm assuming EC top crew would be. Was that not a crew at transcanada? lol

Are those 4 players all going to FC+OC3?

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
sigh Hitsugaya I don't care about all the feuding. I like to watch good matches between good players is all tbqh. *watches Pound 2 matches*

...*reads over some of Carl's shoutouts*

wtf 73 bux? :S

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
ROFL buying $73 worth of McDonalds was definitely the highlight of the entire weekend. That **** was too funny.

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
lol americans.

learn to not be annoying when epic hype *** finals are taking place. Seriously, you guys had me borderline of telling you to stfu irl.

lol gooo Vwins, rep the EC. That peach was mighty powerful, along with that Marth and Fox.
Yeah "Go kirby!" coming from 1 person quietly was so much more annoying than everyone going "ooooh" loudly when the match got FREAKING INTENSE, and the players actually NEEDED the concentration in that particular moment.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Test Rider Is Hands Down The Best Ganon In Canada.
bahaha, ya right! No one beats me in dittos! lol. And I think Test only uses Ganon as a secondary. He used Sheik most of the time at the tourny.

I went through a lot of training with the top 4 PR guys and it was harsh lol. Though I've learned to be patient and less predictible at this tournament so next time you see me you'll be like wtf just happened to me? lol.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Hmm so BC's 3rd place PR comes in 4th versus the best of EC and almost takes out vwins...WC wins again! :p

ADAM you should have cheered louder and drowned out the massive EC cheers during vwins vs. Eric!!11111!
I DID cheer loud! Just ask around. I thought at any moment a bunch of EC's would form a big circle around me and I'd be DOOMED x_x.

Indeed.

Great shoutouts dude! *thumbs up* ... oh and hopefully look forward to seeing you again at 0C3 :)

Kage since most of WC seems to agree with you being the best Ganon in Canada (or at least thats what their posts lead me to believe) then I guess you have the title for now. If getting owned in ganon dittoes counts for more than placing higher in tournament then I guess you are THE best ganon in Canada ^_^. I'm going to do everything in my power to make 0C3. I hope to see you there :)

Oh and Randall; Mike and Vwins are just pessismists. I'd TOTALLY agree to coming to your tournament and I have leverage with the Washington players that I'd TOTALLY abuse in order to get them to come as well. =)

Montrealers who had to stay in hotel: That ****ing blows. I'm sincerely sorry to hear about that.

Mike, no wedding jonz this time plzkthx

D

Deleted member

lol americans.

lmao. I don't even know what to say if Adnan calls someone loud

it must have been bad ^_______________^

love you adnan

C 3

Smash Ace
Adam is too good :) great tournament Lanowen, it was a great experience. I certainly went home and practiced my *** off :) hope to actually make somewhat of an impact in the future.

Also, just for conversation, i'm also going to OC3.

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
No way adam, don't get me wrong - i will totally go to Randall's tournament. It's just getting 150+ people and a $700 + pot is not going to happen. The tourney will still be huge cuz Randall runs things tight!

BTW I need a partner for OC3 - anyone?!??

jugfingers

Smash Champion
i'll be your partner, I play ness and pretty much just spam his jab.

and I also drink my own urine in the morning.

but I only want to be your partner if your good.
and also if you don't play ness, cause he's a pretty brutal char for a high level tourney like
OC3.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Noobking, you and kage lost to the same guy in your losers brackets.

also kage regularly beats thatguy, who beat you in pools.

just saying.

Top Bottom