• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSC #1 - THE FINAL Viridian City - NY/NJ/PA- OCT 24TH- BRING SETUPS - 100 PPL OR BUST

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Anyone driving here that could get me from Albany?

snakee goes to school in albany so go with him.

Ok here is a list of top/good players coming to this

-ally
-lain
-m2k
-vidjo
-tryant
-mike haze
-neo
-snakee
-shadow
-atomsk
-adhd
-inui
-pierce
-ksizzle

That is so far that is confirmed more to come later.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Eh, Snakees not sure if hes going, I don't think he has transportation...

So again, anyone driving by the Albany area? I can chip in for gas.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
gauntlet, PGN&Blackas tourney, then this. All in october º __ o

Lets see how much money this fella can pull out of his *** :) lolol

Oh and Since its Alex's bday is there gonna be some singing/party of some sort? :O don't know him so well but I appreciate his work.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ok ...

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I have decided to make a goal. 100 people will be my goal for this event. If I get 100 people I will pay down to 8th. How will I get to this goal...simple if I do not get 90-100 people at this event in singles I will make this my official last tournament EVER! For so long I have worked hard and this is the tournament that matters to me most because it is on my birthday. So lets see if everyone can come to this. If you live in Ny/PA/NJ there is no ****ING excuse for people to not be here. Save your god **** money, steal from your mother, beg your parents to go. I have the best people coming down PLUS I have people to help me make this the best tournament I have ever had...ITS FOR MY BIRTHDAY COME HERE YOU MOTHER****ERS.
lol

and yeah snakeee is having car troubles or something so its not confirmed if they are going. they meaning shadow and snakeee. name search this, frank. your gay

Snakeee

Smash Master
I'll probably end up going, and spending a ton on transportation as usual :(. I've been doing pretty well in poker though, so that's making me worry just a little less about the money.

...Kelvin eat a **** :p

Snakeee

Smash Master
Let me know if you figure out how you're getting there. I'll probly tag along.
Well, I'll probably take a cab to either Greyhound or Amtrack, and take that to the city. I would likely do this on that Friday though, and go home from there. But, you can take the LIRR from Penn Station to get home if you came with. And that'd be helpful to at least split the cab.
Btw, let me know when you can play bc I'm usually extremely bored here during the weekdays :(.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Well, I'll probably take a cab to either Greyhound or Amtrack, and take that to the city. I would likely do this on that Friday though, and go home from there. But, you can take the LIRR from Penn Station to get home if you came with. And that'd be helpful to at least split the cab.
Btw, let me know when you can play bc I'm usually extremely bored here during the weekdays :(.
Eh, we just did some free for alls, nothing worth the trek really. Im gonna buy a tv this weekend, and when the controller comes in we can start playin.

If anything, I might just look up some deal on megabus. I went to the city last weekend for $8 there and $3 back, then follow the directions on the OP from there.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Eh, we just did some free for alls, nothing worth the trek really. Im gonna buy a tv this weekend, and when the controller comes in we can start playin.

If anything, I might just look up some deal on megabus. I went to the city last weekend for $8 there and $3 back, then follow the directions on the OP from there.
WHAT!!?? I paid $65 one way for Amtrack this week -_-

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
lol Aylex failzzzzzzzzzz lulz.... j/k Alex..ThiS tourney needs more HYPE. THe man is bringing the west coast to the East Coast people come on!!!!!!!!!!!! AND Its on his BIRTHDAY....U kno u gotta get the nugguh b-day song O_O lulzzzzzzzzzzz.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Im thinking about skipping GT and just coming to this..... ill probably do both.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
I'm coming to this :)

I can't wait, hopefully its cold outside on this day, was mad hot last time.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Teamateeee Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:)
When the Legendary Bleachigo and the Amazing Minty team at Viridian. Upsets will happen.

Old Friend, let us **** once more in the format you and I were destined to play in.

(Minty and I are ****ing up this tournament!!!!)

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
When the Legendary Bleachigo and the Amazing Minty team at Viridian. Upsets will happen.

Old Friend, let us **** once more in the format you and I were destined to play in.

(Minty and I are ****ing up this tournament!!!!)
yay finally teaming with the legendary bleachigo again :)

Top Bottom