• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSC #1 - THE FINAL Viridian City - NY/NJ/PA- OCT 24TH- BRING SETUPS - 100 PPL OR BUST

D-Rock1000

Smash Cadet
Not that I will do well at all, but I'm coming, if I can figure out transportation. I might be able to get anywhere from 2-7 people to come to this as well between people I know in this area and friends I'm coming with. Just thought I'd let you know of more people that are coming to give money away to the winner of this.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Not that I will do well at all, but I'm coming, if I can figure out transportation. I might be able to get anywhere from 2-7 people to come to this as well between people I know in this area and friends I'm coming with. Just thought I'd let you know of more people that are coming to give money away to the winner of this.
I love you, I need it seriously =( it's expensive for me to come so if I end up 2nd, it would help me in a way!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hmmm... Ally informed me of this tournament... I wanna go Bad...But I have no transportation as of Now... If anyone from the Midwest is coming...PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I can hopefully ride down there... AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE!!!

M2K is going.....Hmmmm? Who's he riding down with?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
m2k is going with vidijo hitch a ride with him. Also talk with overswarm he is coming down for this too i believe.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Is anyone driving to this from the city (or nearby)?
Im bringing a TV to this, and would rather not walk all the way to that mini-van place with it...
I'd be in the New Yorker fyi

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
iirc spam says he isnt sure if hes going and is rather annoyed that alex keeps putting his name everywhere without proper confirmation.

also, i didnt know havok was coming? interesting.

HOLD POOLS PLZ

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
@ksizzle - i do not put he is coming i just tell people I am TRYING to get him to go

GG

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alex Strife wrote at 1:17 AM on Oct 13, 2009 :
confirmed is the following ally m2k neo plank spammer havok tyrant and a whole lot more

CP?
omg i got gayed lets ban that stage!

XD

kevinM if u came I'd really come and YES there will be livestream brought to you by chibo :)

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Hey... anyone driving from/through/near NYC? I have a full setup, but idk if I can bring it unless I can get picked up......(will pay for gas)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If I don't come record everything :( but yeah I'm going to be in jersey that week so hopefully I can get a ride to it.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm sorry to say I can't make it. I love you Alex, and I'm really sorry. I have a group meeting for a project I'm working on on this day...Again, I'm really sorry Alex, and I hope this is a success and that you have a happy birthday.

<3

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Ksizzle, are we still teaming for this?
yeah lmao i completely forgot about this. shadow said he couldnt go and then i went on a hunt. i was gonna team with spam but he got sick and missed midterm stuff. now he has to make that up around viridian time. then snakeee approached me to team but i remember were teaming for this so well be teaming.

Top Bottom