• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Jane

Smash Hero
...when did they **** up kingdom hearts? i only got to play the first one, and the one for the gba, unfortunately.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
My family is moving to San Diego :\ Meaning I'll probably be back in Tucson earlier :] But out of Phoenix earlier too :[ And I'll also be in SoCal from time to time :] But Phoenix rarely now :[ And that's my post.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Yay Shiv. <3.

Rob; When you come into town, host a smashfest. :]

Carlton: FF has sucked ***** ever since 7 and I don't expect that to change. FF just doesn't work in a 3d environment.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I think it's been well established that AZ loves 9, and for good reason.

But we've gone over that plenty....

So how bout that World Cup

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Yay Shiv. <3.

Rob; When you come into town, host a smashfest. :]

Carlton: FF has sucked ***** ever since 7 and I don't expect that to change. FF just doesn't work in a 3d environment.
Meh I wouldn say it completely sucked it was a good way to pass the time when I was younger and didn have smash.

Now I wouldn't play it cause I don't have time for that **** anymore lol. I prefer good old smash. Which I am thinking about blowing the dust off the controller and getting back in the action once I get a better car. But the problem is that everyone in texas are brawl noobs/ melee haters

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
Okay. Post time. So, I didn't know Shiv was down here too? Shiv, message me. xD

Rubyiris, you play Smash? A friend of mine (Ike from Alaska) that is moving down here with me soon said you wanted to learn Melty. I'll teach you, I'm pretty good myself.

I haven't played smash in sooo long, but I hope to get good at it? I just moved to Tucson and I'd like to get integrated into the community. I'll be at AIAB today at 6ish to play some 2D fighters. If there's smash, I'll play it. xD

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
If I ever make a multi-character combo vid, this would be for my Falco segment just to be a douche: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87XQKCXfFjQ

Which part of town do you live at, Shashin? There are smashers in Tucson are pretty well distributed except for the southside. Don't forget to clarify here if you're a meleer or brawler
or 64er

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm not sure where exactly I'm located, but I'm near the UA campus on Broadway and Campbell. I play melee but I wouldn't mind learning Brawl if there's a bigger community for it.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Well, I'm not sure where exactly I'm located, but I'm near the UA campus on Broadway and Campbell. I play melee but I wouldn't mind learning Brawl if there's a bigger community for it.
Oh snap, UA campus? Wanna smash when I get there for the summer session? My flight is on July 10th.

Also...can you wavedash and L-cancel consistently? (Unless you play Puff or something...then wavedashing is much less important than say Fox)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I live off Broadway and Euclid, which is two street lights away haha. Tucson is a melee community so you've reached the right place. How long are you going to be down here for?

There's me close by and Nick (Piman) still close, so you have two opposite ends of the skill spectrum to practice with.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
sure jackie just sign me up for thigns gawd haha j/k sure i love new people!

also rob that mario bros one was really good i liked it haha good job keep it up

also, unrelated but i am having untold difficulty logging into my youtube account, if anyone has ideas let me know

Top Bottom