• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I would say that on the flamboyance scale, Ted is somewhere between Forrest and Kyle.

I'm down to play Blazblue every now and then.

I'll be available for smashing less now though since I got another job today.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I typically hate homos that are obnoxiously flamboyant, I'm bitter from them c0ckblocking me. Luckily Kyle falls short of that.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
bi weekly means every other week right? if so, yeah i'd totally be down. what weekday works for people? we can make it happen. I have tons of space. the only thing is the outlets here only have 2 prong holes so we would need to get creative with surge protectors which I have plenty of or adapters lol

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
That I am, fun fact. ^_^

But I'm super cool, and you all should love me.

On an off topic, is anyone willing to play Blazblue or Melty Blood with me? I'll teach if you don't know how to play.
ted do you play blazblue?
just wanted to point it out since you're blind you punk *** *****. ps3 i hope, i can't wait for continuum shift. i have it on pc but haven't played it really. ragna ***** though INFERNO DIVIDAH!

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
Ragna is stupid as **** in CS. His space lance gives him 45% meter in combos. That's a ridiculous amount of meter! Also, his damage was severely buffed as well as his rushdown and attack hitboxes. There's a reason he's high tier.

Also, they beat Rachel to death with a nerf bat. I guess an accurate representation of what they did to her would be what they did to Falcon from Melee to Brawl. But then make it worse.

I think I'm going to use one of the DLC characters or Mu-12 for the console version. Rachel is cute and I love her and all, but I just can't handle using Pichu in a world full of Marths.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hello tucson! <3

anyway If i come to Tucson TODAY would anyone be willing to house me besides Xander, Elvis would like a place a bit closer "to where I guess he's going"please let me know everyone...sooner rather than later...I need to know by at least around 5 p.m or so, that way I have a plan/idea of what's going on...

also this way Tucson gets to beat up on me in melee.. won't that be nice?? <33

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
tucson what days would work best for bi weeklies? so far i have friday or saturday...lets get this going! sv input counts too

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
turns out if jeff and i DO go to socal, it'll be like, july 20th to the first few days of august

Jane

Smash Hero
id rather do it on a weekday. i work more and am more busy on weekends. plus tourneys are on saturday. thats just me tho

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
id rather do it on a weekday. i work more and am more busy on weekends. plus tourneys are on saturday. thats just me tho
i agree with jonny. i can't do friday or saturday because i get off at 8pm on friday and work at 6am on saturday, get off at 5pm on saturday and back at 6am on sunday. Both days are just ****ty for me personally :(

but i have EVERY tuesday thru thursday off so during the week would work perfect for me. and smashfests are better for during the week since tourneys are weekends like jonny said.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Does July 31st not work for a lot of people for a tournament? (Aside from Andrew and Jeff)

P.S. I'm also thinking of holding another tournament on Saturday August 21st. And...guess what team is gonna be there? That's right...Team "If you challeng me and you fail," a.k.a. Team "That's some PS1 s*** right there!" a.k.a. Team "Starfox" (Who are you guys...we're Starfox!) a.k.a. Signia and Okami. Get at us! I say we take 4th at the lowest, below Vo Bros, Vmaxe, and Plenip.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Teams tournament? >.> That would be fun. KYLE! BE WITH ME AND CARRY US!
Lol, we always have a doubles round robin before singles. It's only $2 entry, $4 per team. It's low to encourage everyone to enter.

P.S. Anyone want to team with me on July 31st? Brandon, perhaps?

@Tag-Tourney Thread
Also...check the General Rules. I added a new rule that doesn't affect anything just because I could. Similar to the Metaknight one. :)

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
man this sucks guys i never get to go to tucson i wanna freakin play! theres a tourny on the 31st?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Does July 31st not work for a lot of people for a tournament? (Aside from Andrew and Jeff)

P.S. I'm also thinking of holding another tournament on Saturday August 21st. And...guess what team is gonna be there? That's right...Team "If you challeng me and you fail," a.k.a. Team "That's some PS1 s*** right there!" a.k.a. Team "Starfox" (Who are you guys...we're Starfox!) a.k.a. Signia and Okami. Get at us! I say we take 4th at the lowest, below Vo Bros, Vmaxe, and Plenip.
If Shiv is in town by then, enjoy getting 5th.

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
dudes, im back. i wanna smash. call a ***** 520-331-9362

P.S. What's on the 31st?

Top Bottom