• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming back to Tucson for 2 days :)
I'll be free Friday afternoon and Saturday evening (pretty much until 6 on Friday and after 3 on Saturday).
= Smash

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Sure. I'm planning to go to Hat's at 6, do you want to come with me? We can smash before and/or after.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Tim, I was cooking when you called. It was from a 000 area code phone number and when didn't work when I dialed it. I get off work tonight at 11pm and have to be back by 7am, so I'm not going to be available until after 1pm tomorrow. I'll probably be tired as **** though.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
is the U of A tv lounge open during the summer?

not counting the Summer of Excellence program dates

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
wow

thanks for linking that, Rob

if i get bored, im definitely going to read that and figure out how to record TAS videos in melee, cuz i never felt like digging around the options in Dolphin to figure out

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
ATTN: Tucson

SV'Crew is coming to Tucson, and we'd like to own all of your faces so please come out, so we can bloat/brag/win.. etc.. you feel me??

anyway, yeah, SV's coming to Tucson, it'd be great if we could play with any/everyone that's available...Gamer/Ruby/Shiv/Enrique/Ninjade etc...

@Jetfour - how DARE you cook? can you save me some????? LOL..

uhhh yeah, sv wants to meleeee!!!!!!!!???????????!?!?!?!?

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
sorry jackie i had an emergency to attend to yesterday or we would have came,

SV what day and time are you coming?

i cant smash tonight but tomorrow i can for sure im open all day long call me 520-904-8341
(i might be hungover though)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I got enough sleep not to be tired after work. I gotta do some homework until 5 at the very latest but I will probably be available at about 3. Anybody want to smash then?

Jade and co., want to hop back on the rankings?

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
We should make an Arizona rankings that extends down to top 15 that is based solely on tournament placings. If you are not on the rankings to begin with, you must go to at least 2 of the tournaments within each ranking period and if you are, to stay on, you must go to 1 of the tournaments.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
so they'd go like this:

1. Vectorman's Hunger
2. Vectorman's Annoyances
3. Vectorman's Pokemon
4. Vectorman's Singing
5. Original Power Rankings (Minus Axe)
6 and below, (anything related to Axe and any of the characters he uses) (THEY'RE ALL BAD) SPECIALLY Pikachu!! BLEH............

Wow, that Vectorman guy in top 4... HOLY **** HE'S GOOD!

Yeah, yeah self-motivation!!

You Mad!?!?!? TOOOOOOOOOO BAD!! TOOO EEEEEEAAAZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY

~VectorMan~

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i disagree

1. Vectorman's Singing
2. Vectorman's Hunger
3. Vectorman's Annoyances
4. Vectorman's Pokemon

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
oh man last night was hella fun thanks for coming up guys and jackie im not sure if i can manage to come out tonight ill let you know around 7 when i get off work i know 2021 isnt off till 11 though. . .sooooo idk yet and again thanks sv it was hella fun

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Kyle isn't better than me, lol.

We go even when we're both trying. Counting him beating my secondaries is kinda stupid, since i dont even use them in tournament.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
What's up city of Tucson..

Vectorman wants to smash, so get your lazy ***** up, and make sure you come out and play today.. I will be in Tucson in about an hour or so with Nicknyte, even though I doubt NickNyte will be playing with us. He has other errands to attend to...

However I want to play (like I always do) so come out... I will most likely be at Xander's house since he was the only person kind enough to actually house me, since everyone else have "other johns" LOL..^^ anyway, were trying to get more people to show up, so obviously if we get too many people we will hav to relocate to a different place, but for the most part all i care about is playing smash, right now..

MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........

SK, Coop, Ninjade, Enrique, Gamer, Jackie, ANYONE IN TUCSON WHERE YOU AT?!?!?!??!

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing the front page post.
Sean is no longer Tucson.

Being number one sucks, there's no one to get past and you're just chillin' in the same place.

maxin relaxin all cool and all shootin some bball outside of the school

Jane

Smash Hero
until a couple of guys who are up to no good start trying to make trouble in your neighborhood...

why dont kyle and xander have like a 10 dollar 3 out of 5 MM to decide? lol

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I can beat both your mains with 10 different characters, stfu.

Off to work I go :/ I have next Tues-Fri off, I might go to Phoenix! Anybody want to come/house me?

Top Bottom