• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I can beat both your mains with 10 different characters, stfu.

Off to work I go :/ I have next Tues-Fri off, I might go to Phoenix! Anybody want to come/house me?
jackie i'm going to phx next week tuesday thru thursday for sure LOL how do we make these plans to go to phx on the same days without telling eachother? m2k is going to be there!!! and is some dude named jesiahteg or some ****.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Should we just carpool then? haahahhaha wow. We never even go for the same reasons but we get the same random consecutive days off.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i dunno if we should carpool cause i'm not just going just to smash. unless we carpool in my car, i drop you somewhere smashwise to house you for the first day or two, then i smash on the third day and we go back to tucosn in my car accordingly?

Here was my plans for those days:
Tuesday hang out with some friends from school
Wednesday hang out with some friends from school/maybe smash
Thursday SMASH SMASH SMASH!!! (m2k!)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Smash isn't high on my list. I want to play the out of state smashers but I'm traveling there for photography and Frank Lloyd Wright's house.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
No tournament, just smashfests.

Tucson, you guys have crappy Falcons. Cutmet had a better Falcon than the rest of you and that was like two years ago and he's younger than you all.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
No tournament, just smashfests.

Tucson, you guys have crappy Falcons. Cutmet had a better Falcon than the rest of you and that was like two years ago and he's younger than you all.
my falcons been better than cutmets at his prime for like the past year rofl.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I didn't really quit. I just got busy for a while so I dropped smash for a little while and never picked it up again.

Maybe I'll start playing again once summer is over.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
once summer is over, what?

did your asian parents enroll you in like, 6 summer classes and volunteering or something? LOL

f**king chinks

go back to asia. get out of my country

AXE 09

Smash Master
So.... Smashfest this thursday???

Where at????

I wanna smash! Especially with GG7, Jackie, JesiahTEG, and maybe M2k!?!?!?!?!? Omg, so many smashers visiting Phoenix

Then this weekend is Devastation. There will be Melee there, right? I'd love to have a tournament there.

AXE 09

Smash Master

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
You make my Dr. PeePee go Sh-shine-shine-shineeee.

I was just looking at the Southwest forum and it looks disgusting. Almost every topic is in blue and it's a bunch of "Brawl:" topics. Melee community in Arizona, where you at?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
You make my Dr. PeePee go Sh-shine-shine-shineeee.

I was just looking at the Southwest forum and it looks disgusting. Almost every topic is in blue and it's a bunch of "Brawl:" topics. Melee community in Arizona, where you at?
you're in socal

you were the only one who consistently hosted stuff

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
i've had a few smashfests at my place but they werent advertised over swf.

in other news, smash tomorrow anyone? tim might be in town.
No Tim, WILL BE IN TOWN.. and the entire SV Crew actually will be in Town.. I'm bringing Tag, and Joey with me, and of course NickNyte, so all of you, stop hiding, and come out so you can play the sv Crew, unless you're afraid of low tiers...

Except Xander, he actually played and housed me last time, so hopefully, more of you welcome sv and play with us...

Anyway, SV will be in Tucson tomorrow around 12 (noon), so take days off, do your homework, have sex with your GF's whatever the case, and play w/the SV crew..<33

See you all tomorrow, unless you all **** out, and continue to hide from the SV Crew

<3 you all!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
sick, looking forward to it, and rob that was a sick tas, do more of them like that or maybe a 1v1v1? idk what your limit is, but once you get back i can try to help you if you want to teach me how to do it with you, thats awesome :D

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
sick, looking forward to it, and rob that was a sick tas, do more of them like that or maybe a 1v1v1? idk what your limit is, but once you get back i can try to help you if you want to teach me how to do it with you, thats awesome :D
1v1v1 might be weird to do. I was considering a 2v1 where the 2 had the "perfect timing" but couldn't see things happen until 8 frames had passed. Another idea was the larger team had frame advance, and the team of 1 had frame advance and save states.

It wouldn't be hard to teach you at all. All you would have to do is hold which buttons I say when I click the frame button. Also...I should be getting a gamecube/xbox/ps2 to USB converter in the mail, so it may be easier to do 4 person TAS's.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
That would be nice, but you can't use the three ports at once =/
Yeah you can. According to what it said. Why wouldn't I be able to use three ports at once. First of all, this thing only takes up a single USB slot. Secondly, I have 4 USB slots on my laptop.

Also, if I can get my internet to stay connected to my computer for longer than 15 minutes, I'll start uploading all the friendlies I have.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Yeah you can. According to what it said. Why wouldn't I be able to use three ports at once. First of all, this thing only takes up a single USB slot. Secondly, I have 4 USB slots on my laptop.

Also, if I can get my internet to stay connected to my computer for longer than 15 minutes, I'll start uploading all the friendlies I have.
Well maybe we have different ones, but with mine I couldn't use more than one of the ports on the converter at one time.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
No Tim, WILL BE IN TOWN.. and the entire SV Crew actually will be in Town.. I'm bringing Tag, and Joey with me, and of course NickNyte, so all of you, stop hiding, and come out so you can play the sv Crew, unless you're afraid of low tiers...

Except Xander, he actually played and housed me last time, so hopefully, more of you welcome sv and play with us...

Anyway, SV will be in Tucson tomorrow around 12 (noon), so take days off, do your homework, have sex with your GF's whatever the case, and play w/the SV crew..<33

See you all tomorrow, unless you all **** out, and continue to hide from the SV Crew

<3 you all!
Where are you planning on going?

Top Bottom