• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

Labernash

Smash Lord
Attention game & wizard and labertrash.
The hour of pure entertainment is at hand, for no challenge comes close to the sport that is...

The Nigglypuff Challenge

Coming to a city near you.....
:phone:

My puff is nearly ready. I WILL defeat you.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Sorry I haven't been able to upload those vids. My phone keeps messing up.... Bleh.

So any thoughts on smashfesting at a coffee shop in mineola? They have a game room and a projector. So. Maybe that's be cool.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Yeah, right beside DQ.
There's an old fire truck in the back yard of it for 0 reasons.

Actually, not positive they have their game stuff set up yet... I could always run by, but not sure they're open on Saturdays.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
100th post will be mine.

I ran by brewhaha yesterday but turns out they're closed Sunday's:(
But I looked and it didn't look like they have the projector set up yet.

Labernash

Smash Lord
How many licks does to it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

Psychoace

Smash Champion
boobs are a pretty legit 100th post lol. You guys wanna get together at someones house sometime? I started playin more with rave last night tryin to get back some practice.

Labernash

Smash Lord
boobs are a pretty legit 100th post lol. You guys wanna get together at someones house sometime? I started playin more with rave last night tryin to get back some practice.
Awesome, yeah, that'd be cool! Man, once I play you guys a lot, I'm going to have to get really good at not getting grabbed.... Haha, but yeah, we should do something!

Oh, and I love your signature, by the way. Hahaha!

Labernash

Smash Lord
IC's?!? YESZ!!! Tyler scrubs would be mind blown at some hard chaingabs. I'd laugh at their salt. And laugh at your free money.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I've gotten a Stage Spike Rest KO... Sooo......

I'm taking best Puff in Texas. Come at me.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Sorry Sync, would love to, but busy this weekend! We might try and make a Hobo one of these days, even more so if you keep hosting! <3

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Has anyone talked to any venues about hosting?

Art of coffe/gaming looks good, because it's right off the interstate and easier for Dallas scrubs to get to.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Hmmm... Well, how big is the library's room, and how hard is it/ is it a good idea to host one there?

Psychoace

Smash Champion
LOL

The Library has plenty of space. I'll try and talk to the people up there since we used to have an anime club meet there, I also think they do small little shows there as well. It's right off of 69 as well so it's not to hard to find either. It's just in down town.

Top Bottom