• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

Labernash

Smash Lord
I'm in charge now, chumps!

Things are about to get a lot more sexy around here.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
...I wanna do dat. I am insane at rps.
I'm hyped. I'm the best in DFW hands down. They think I'm psychic. Aerolink is close second. We'll do doubles.

Anyway, drew on my wii today. Took an hour and a half to get down in sharpie. Who knows how long it'll take to color the *****.

:phone:

Labernash

Smash Lord
Oh snap. First I think we just need to get a fest going so we can have some bonding time and go from there folks.
Works for me! I just want SOMETHING soon!

So basically, Tyler is so manly that if you film a tourney, you are accused of being a pedophile.
Get out of my thread, scrub.

lolololol jk. Lerbz ya bebe. Post here more often! Come back to Tyler! <3

Labernash

Smash Lord
Well we may not go to Revolution, so next weekend could work. Weekend after that is a no-no. AFTER THAT, we're open again.

Haha, that's a good one!

Labernash

Smash Lord
lolololol k. If you can make, is there any way you can meet us at Cracker Barrel? That'd be SUPER ideal time wise.

since

Smash Journeyman
The smash players of Dayton challenge the smash players of Tyler to a 5v5 crew battle. Leaf, three others, and myself would would like to play against Tyler's best.

Do you accept?

Labernash

Smash Lord
SIIIIINNCCCEEEE!!!!!

I'll ask these guys, but most likely....
[ img]CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.[/img]

I'll rally the troops. We'll be sure to put extra salt on Dayton's fries.

EDIT: What are the characters you'd be playing? We should get a list of who is going to be in each crew, and who they play.

since

Smash Journeyman
We don't exactly know who all is gonna make it, it will be five of Dayton's six smash members

Leaf - Pikachu
Since - Diddy/Pikachu
Wingless - Pit
Short Brian - Marth/Link
Johnathan - Ike
SaltyNuts - Metaknight

Top Bottom