• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

Labernash

Smash Lord
Sweet pickles!!! Hopefully they have power outlets in there. Also, hopefully whatever they charge would be covered by venue fee. But if not, it wouldn't be hard to scrape up some zenys for em.

I say, after like three tournies, we start sending our TiO files in for the Texas PR. Get some scrubs ranked, lolololol.

Labernash

Smash Lord
lolololol.

Yeah, okay sweet! I think we have some/one folding white table. That'll be cool.

Can't wait 'till we actually get started up! Woo! :D

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
The First Annual Disqo_Bunny Cookfest! (plans)

OH BABY YES!!!

Plans are in the making for a Cookfest.
Much like infinitys awesome parties, smash and food will once again enter happy togetherness.

This'll probably kickoff around July or another stupid hot day in this crazy state.
Smash'll be happening inside the house, grilling will be happening outside. Music will probably happen on the side, as soon as I find out how to move that huge stereo. God.
Free tournaments of course! Doubles, singles, low tier, anything else that might get us all hyped and junk.
Kirby mini games, n64 and old school mini games can happen too.
A million setups will be needed, as this will probably span two or three different rooms. You can bring your own food for the grill. Requests are being taken for what goes on that bad boy. Deserts, drinks, snacks and any form of silly string or water gun action is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. Start planning for this junk people, seriously. I want EVERYBODY in this one. Send me days off, schedules, all kinda stuff. Make it happen my subjects.

:phone:

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
OH BABY YES!!!

Plans are in the making for a Cookfest.
Much like infinitys awesome parties, smash and food will once again enter happy togetherness.

This'll probably kickoff around July or another stupid hot day in this crazy state.
Smash'll be happening inside the house, grilling will be happening outside. Music will probably happen on the side, as soon as I find out how to move that huge stereo. God.
Free tournaments of course! Doubles, singles, low tier, anything else that might get us all hyped and junk.
Kirby mini games, n64 and old school mini games can happen too.
A million setups will be needed, as this will probably span two or three different rooms. You can bring your own food for the grill. Requests are being taken for what goes on that bad boy. Deserts, drinks, snacks and any form of silly string or water gun action is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. Start planning for this junk people, seriously. I want EVERYBODY in this one. Send me days off, schedules, all kinda stuff. Make it happen my subjects.

Dude this sounds too legit.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Regarding the Cookfest.

Other games already being included are the Kirby mini games, Mario kart 64/double dash, smash 64. Multiple brawl set ups are gonna happen, including two doubles only set ups. Theres a large mostly empty room in the front of the house, which is where most of the set ups will go. The living room is connected to the kitchen and dining area, so this is probably where more fun and stupid type action will be, so people can watch other people get salty and laugh barbecue sauce all over each other. An additional room will house the mini game/ other games stuff or just other brawl setups for when the tourneys start.

Allllllll that to say that I really need setups. And any other games that are hype enough to play, tell me now so I can plan on where to put em and how to set junk up. It's still really early, so a lot can fly. Like I said, I want errrrrbody here

Labernash

Smash Lord
Mmm, Perfect Dark is sexy. I got stuck on a level on an emulator, then that computer broke. :(

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Nah haven't been that way in a long time, spending most of my time in the Tyler area lol. Andrew's birthday is today and he moved into a new apartment recently over between tjc and UT I'mma see if he wants to do something on a weekend or weekday some time.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
aight. So some interesting news. The Art of coffee is supposedly closing down their coffee area and expanding their gaming area into the coffee shop that is pretty big to begin with along with the space the art of gaming has. Apparently War hammer is getting ****ing huge here. So if thattttt's the case it may be back to being a decent option.

Top Bottom