• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TYM VI! Results (July 18th, 2009)

clowsui

Smash Legend
GOD KAIS!!!

anyways if neoh forms a crew then i think tyr ss tgm and i might start up a crew or something....that way god kais don't have to waste their strength

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Fun tournament. GGs to everyone and thanks a bunch for being able to take me there TheKiest I appreciate it!!

(Shoutouts take too long..><)

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Argh....

My external hard drive just died on me.... if I can somehow fix it... I'll upload the vids.

But as of now, they are gone.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Shugo and Big M? *shudder*

C'mon now, Kiest! I really wanted to review those videos of me and Blue Rogue... :(

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Omggggggggggggg that sucks SO much D:! I really wanted to see them ><. That sucks kiest : ( i hope you can fix it somehow..

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
That's really sad. I hope you get it fixed somehow. I had some **** vids on there.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
lol I love this rivalry already. NEOH (if that's the name) will **** all of your faces though. <3

TheKiest

Smash Champion
How about....

North
East
Ohio
Navy

I went with Navy since you are all by Lake Erie... where we did have a Navy at one point...
If you don't mind a C-bus/OUGA/GodPie/TO/Keister make your crew name....
You could also have your players have ranks in front of their Titles. (Private Beads, Admiral Beegs, Commadore ITT, etc)
Then you could all get naval hats to wear at tournes entering to "In the Navy"
Or just go with the name...

Again apologies about the vids... someday I might be able to retrieve them....

wakka444

Smash Ace
lmao you guys are trying sooo hard for the crew name it should just work like smashfield and god kais step it up NEOH=P

Framerate

Smash Lord
Oh god I hope those vids are retrievable....

Those doubles matches were literally the highlight of my smash career. I mean, that spin dash rest on Shugo, c'mon how do you get better than that. Shout outs eventually.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
You know what? I think we need to drop the whole idea of making our crew name gimmicky... Just being NEOH crew is fine... IMO if we're good, then people will know our crew for being good rather than for a gimmick like the whole Matrix idea... Think about it... The Michigan crew doesn't have a clever or catchy name... They're just Michigan...

I will say though that we have to have kick*** sigs for our crew, whatever it ends up being... :chuckle:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You know what? I think we need to drop the whole idea of making our crew name gimmicky... Just being NEOH crew is fine... IMO if we're good, then people will know our crew for being good rather than for a gimmick like the whole Matrix idea... Think about it... The Michigan crew doesn't have a clever or catchy name... They're just Michigan...

I will say though that we have to have kick*** sigs for our crew, whatever it ends up being... :chuckle:
I agree. No gimmicks. NEOH sounds just fine and cool enough.

Top Bottom