• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TYM VI! Results (July 18th, 2009)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
NEOH cant compare to the God Kais, especially since we have our own song
God Kais like to talk a lot... Are you guys really so insecure that you have to bash a crew that hasn't really even been formed yet? Perhaps your insecurity also suggests why you randomly picked up Quivo and Shugo... :p

QUIVO

Smash Master
Shugo, youre the gay god kai.
Anyway, Quivo and Shugo >>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone in ohio

even if i lose to random people all the time lol

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
God Kais like to talk a lot... Are you guys really so insecure that you have to bash a crew that hasn't really even been formed yet? Perhaps your insecurity also suggests why you randomly picked up Quivo and Shugo... :p
Shut up! We are good...We say what we want...when we want to...Everybody know how We are. It's friendly competition. Q, Shugo, and Legan are all Cool people that we've gotten to know before we even knew how great there were. Beegs, ITT, King Yoshi, and all the other NEOH Peeps know we talk trash but it's all love...So watch you mouth boy...I'm the Big brother, if you have any issues with any of them holla at me first....ya dig! GOD KAIS!!!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's ok. When NEOH starts ****** in tourney placings and crew battles, the Mod Thighs will know what's up. Oh yeah, and I just got the green light from Jesse, he and Mew2King plan on attending TYM VII, so let's all enjoy fighting for second place. xD

TheKiest

Smash Champion
RUH ROH!!!

Drama within The God Kais!!!!

Smash: "I'm sorry infern... but I want to team with Shugo, not you."
Infern: " I..I can change, Smash.... I can change!!"
Smash: "It's too late for change..."
Infern: "**** you SHUGO!!!!!!"

Next time on The God Kais,
Y.b.M: "Quivo, I think we should be Rocks and Bombs now."
Quivo: "...."
SUSPENSE!!!

On another note, I'm 105% sure that every Ohio acknowledges each other's skill yet likes to bash them online. (Except for Kel cause he's been in Japan since these "building" moments)

On that note... shout outs!
1 Shugo - If you think about it... you winning Doubles and SIngles couldn't be possible without me! SO I should get an 80-100% cut! JK. Great games, great car rides, and sorry I lost the vids. Hope to see you at more tournes away from the NE.
2 Blue Rogue - Grats on Second. I didn't get to see you play though... until Draft Crews.
3 SciFiGuy - Fun game, though I wished I knew you were going to pick MK so I didn't lead with D3....
4 ArgentStew - Grats on 4th... we need to play at Nope's
5 Beegs -Grats on 5th. Good luck in Pittsburgh if you decide not to lose your money in Pool Pools. Also... Jungle japes with D3?!?!?!? WTF! Don't let that happen again...
5 BYAA! - I haven't played you since Wings and Brew 2 or 3... (I can't recall). Come to Smashfield on the 1st!
7 Tyr - Sorry I lost the videos... I like posting vids of you too since there aren't any Lucas players around. Grats on 7th and giving Shugo a run for his money.
7 Champ - Don't turn to ICs.... it will consume you.
9 King Beef - Fun games in pools. Maybe next time I'll be good enough to fight your Peach.
9 Ankoku - We didn't get to talk much. I didn't realize that was you who also had the other recorder stuff until on the way home... Glad you could make it! If you are in C-bus again, I should be able to give you a ride to a different tourne.
9 DeaD - Didn't get to play... Snake user?
9 BBoy - When is BBoy going to become a BMan?! See ya in 2 days.
13 ithrowthings - Execellent Tournament! When all the Ohio TOs are together at Nope's, we need to discuss circuit stuff. Make sure OS doesn't take over when all of us don't agree with him. Also... Jungle japes with D3?!?!?!? WTF! Don't let that happen again...
13 Falco400 - GGs in doubles and singles. I've had my Wario practice with POPS as well... just not as D3 yet. I still can't believe I screwed up twice on Castle.... Come to more tournes man!
13 Suyon - Didn't get to play... though I think we played at C4 galore in pools.... unless that was a different Pit user.
13 POPS - The best part of the weekend was when we made fun of me while I was driver, then I tried to crash you by moving my seat back. If you can't make it to Pool Pools, try to come to Nope's! Beat champ next time. GOD PIES!!!
17 M@v - Didn't get to play, glad you made it.
17 Jokey - We are getting better in Doubles.... Go to School! GOD PIES
17 Kiest - D3 is catching up... GOD PIES
17 L - Good games in Pools... did you have prior D3 experiecne?
17 1der - Didn't get to play or see you play.. Yoshi?
17 Silhouette - I didn't get to see you play. If you were OUGA, you wouldn't of had to face POPS! See ya in a week at Nope's.
17 Framerate - Go back to Kirby for a day.... just one day. (By day I mean TOurnament) God Pies!
17 Wakka - Distant Planet. Learn it! See ya at Nope's
25 Kawaii - Didn't get to play, I did have you recorded.... but then I lost it. Sorry.
25 SmashGlov - We need to rematch, next time.
25 xtacyfalco - D3 seems to counter everyone you used. This seemed to **** you off... sorry. Hope you had fun otherwise....
25 GigabowserXyZ - I haven't met you yet... going to Nope's?
25 MarkS
25 Jiffy
25 Denzi
25 Colaya - Didn't get to play you guys. Next time....
---
33 Skipper - Very close matches.... that Swallowcide was too clutch for me. Come to more tournes so we can rematch.
33 fromundaman - FINALLY! Got destroyed by your Kirby. I'm not good at Kirby Dittos....
33 Skyson
33 newbreeze
33 Lextimas
33 Avion
33 Colten
33 JV
41 Dut - Didn't get to play you guys. See ya at the next one!
41 Sole - See ya in two days! Then I can play against you again! (I haven't sice you picked up Wario.)
41 Kitty
41 God Voice - Glad you two did Brawl. How did you place in Melee?
41 P
41 DylanS - Didn't get to play.
41 Kevin - Go to the OU gaming arts youtube page and search for AlphaZealot... or subscribe to his youtube page
41 Alus - Still didn't get to play you. Sorry you couldn't stay for reverse mains... though we all got wrecked against POPS. Glad you came.
49 Crum - See ya in 2 days!!!
49 Robin - Good games. Toon Link is hard to use against D3... Good Counter pick stage though. Look up Quivo on the OU gaming arts youtube page. I would recommend using Z-air a lot in between shooting.
49 John Davis
49 SciFiMike
49 Cheez
49 fallenhaze
49 Patrick - Glad you guys came. Keep on practicing and going to tournes!

I did get some videos up before my hard drive crashed.... at here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/OUGamingArts
If I can retrive them I will...

And of course...

Go BACK TO SCHOOL!!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
RUH ROH!!!
On another note, I'm 105% sure that every Ohio acknowledges each other's skill yet likes to bash them online. (Except for Kel cause he's been in Japan since these "building" moments)
Except Me...I talk trash IRL...Hehe...especially in crew battles...which is the most epic time to talk trash...hehe

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
A Wise Guy ehhhhhh! hey everybody! We got a wise guy here!

Honestly, I do <3 the God Kais. I talk ****. Infern talks ****. YBM talks ****. Smash 64 talks ****. BUTTTT we all laugh in the end. ALLL of us.

But...I'm a Smashfielder now...remember! YEA!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Beegs, I don't remember who or if I asked anyone to team with me at the next one. You up for teaming at this if we can't at Pool Pools?

Unless Shugo would like to give it another go?

Btw not like anyone cares but I'm picking my sexy *** Kirby, yet to be seen by you all, back up as a sub (mainly to take on MKs and Blue Rogue LOL).

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Btw not like anyone cares but I'm picking my sexy *** Kirby, yet to be seen by you all, back up as a sub (mainly to take on MKs and Blue Rogue LOL).
Kirby is like the only character I get to readily play against lol. Besides, TYM is seeming like the only place I'll be :/.

Top Bottom