• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Types of annoying Players - which annoys you most?

Darkrow

Smash Rookie
Spammers annoy me the most, especialy those who say the aren't spamming but shoots arrows or counter all day long and when you do the same attack 3 times and they call you a spammer. I also hate complainers who won't stop johning about every kill you make. :mad:

Whoa! I just described one of my friends!:psycho:

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Intentional laggers: These people are known for a bit torrent addiction, and will intentionally lag matches to make it impossible for the other guy to get around basic spam. Usually plays as Toon Link, MK, or anyone else with projectiles or another annoying move that is impossible to get around if the game lags too much.

Project D

Smash Journeyman
bloody hell, online wifi recently Basic Brawl, 3 spammers at once. 1 wolf b-tapping, 1 zelda b-tapping, 1 dedede side-b. I worry if there will be any decent palyers when i go on wifi, out of the roughly 1300+ online brawls i've played, about 20 50 people were good (or roughly 100 200-300 matches)

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
bloody hell, online wifi recently Basic Brawl, 3 spammers at once. 1 wolf b-tapping, 1 zelda b-tapping, 1 dedede side-b. I worry if there will be any decent palyers when i go on wifi, out of the roughly 1300+ online brawls i've played, about 20 50 people were good (or roughly 100 200-300 matches)
I don't think I could deal with that. One spammer, yes. Three spammers, no freakin' way.

Gaudeo

Smash Cadet
Runners, plankers, sore losers, and sore winners all drive me crazy. Thankfully I don't run into them too often, my Brawl community is healthy in that regard.

Kage Me

Smash Ace
The Meta Knight type
When in doubt, they'll go with Meta Knight. In double blind character picks, they go with Meta Knight. If it's your turn to counterpick them, they go with Meta Knight. And when none of their characters have a match-up above 60-40 against you, they pick Meta Knight. This is the kind of person who took "playing to win" a little too far, and is now deadly frightened of losing. It's not that they like Meta Knight, they just like how he has no bad match-ups.
When trying to counter this tosser, remember that they'll grow overconfident. You can tell a Meta Knight main apart from this guy by the fact that a Meta Knight main actually puts some thought into what he'll use. The Meta Knight type, on the other hand, will spam Mach Tornado and d-smash. When faced with this kind of person, find out which of your characters' moves counter those two attacks, then use those whenever he uses his. Force him to switch to a strategy he doesn't know, and beat him.

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
Throughout my life I've only met sore losers always complaining but since Brawl came out I met a the type that get really angry when they loose...I mean really angry the type where it feels like they are going to use the controller to bust your head open and murder you. -_-

PsytricSword

Smash Cadet
Spammers are very annoying! Esp, Pika and Pit. Thunder and arrows FTL.

Dodgers aren't too bad. Just predict where they'll roll. (usually behind you)

Gang uppers suck! They tend to be Taunters too. I faced a couple of them in Basic Brawl. All of them taunt and gang up on me. >_>
However, I like facing the Targetting Type. (with 1 person aiming at me.) They're usually my level and it's enjoyable playing them.

Project D

Smash Journeyman
yeah targetting types can be fun actually, it just funny how despite it being FFA, 2 usually on one end and 2 on the other not interupting each other. e.g. Final Destination, 2 edges, 2 for each edge, you beat him/her, targetting type goes after you, then you end up gimping em lol.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
My Assumption of Types of Brawlers That Are Annoying
BTW: I do not know if there is already a similar thread so apologies.

Runner (Offensive) – tends to choose the biggest map and runs for his life e.g. Temple and New Pork City, this type of player has not quite mastered the art of running yet (a chance that they will convert into the defensive type, or becomes a normal player) and waits till the other players practically try to kill each other, since the stage is big, they won’t fly far enough to be killed and then they come in and steal the kills when the percentage racks up (group) and example of a good runner is Pit. In the case of 1v1 they may choose a map with a difference in height levels so they can attack other while unharmed or the other player getting near, such as Pikachu using thunder from a lower level of the stage to attack above. Once the damage has done enough, the brawler will then go head-to-head to kill them, possibly they may go on a hit-and-run tactic if the first tactic of attacking from a different level does not apply (1v1).

Runner (Defensive) – this type has mastered the art of running away and chooses the biggest map they will also be a complete *bleep* *bleep*, a serious case of this when they just simply run away and try to get it to sudden death and kill them then, or run as per usual. This type will completely stay away from the battle (group). When the opposing player is then forced to gimp that player because of the agitation of not getting a kill and being led round and round in circles on a wild goose chase, they hope that they will inevitably fall for a suicide (1v1). Online, they will set the smash ball on and wait to get it and kill the other players in this method.

Spammer – has some experience of smash, but will generally believe that using the same special move constantly will do the job, e.g. Falco’s Blaster and Kirby’s Stone. When they have cornered them on the edge of the stage, they may either smash then off, or spike them; however their spiking skills are usually mediocre.

This applies to Both Runner and Spammer.

AFC/AFK – Away from Controller and/or Away from Kontroller (for the sake of usual online gaming talk); are people that are away from the controller (obviously), however in real life they may be distracted by something and had to leave, or they are sitting there just so they don’t want to lose their place in online battles. This type of brawler enjoys wasting space for other players to join so they can come back and screw up anyway.

Taunt type – this type has a tendency to isolate themselves from the battle similar to the runner type, however they just stand there just to do their ridiculous taunt all day long (reasons unknown) an example is Kirby’s down taunt “Hi”.

Item Type – this type will set every possible high damaging weapon available e.g. Poké balls and smart bombs (the exception of the items is the fan). They will use this arsenal of items to attack their foes with as they have no intention of going head-to-head with the other players, however most of the time they are forced to due to the stage size, very rarely will there be an item type as this as they; unlike the runner type have intentions to fight. The item type will show signs of going for an item when possible to use on the opponent.

Targeting Type – this type is usually decently skilled; however out of aggression (lost to you in previous match) or other reasons (such as that they have a grudge against that specific character e.g. Ike, cause some people think he’s cheap). This targeting type tends to last until that character is killed a certain number of times, or the duration of the match. Depending on the skill level of the player, they may do worse as their agitation grows (this is less likely) or they improve slightly because they focus their attention on one player.

Suicide KO Type – this type will be a *bleep* as they have no intention of playing the game properly like every other player e.g. Kirby’s/King Dedede’s Inhale, Bowser’s Flying Slam, Donkey Kong’s Forward Throw and Ganondorf’s Flame Choke. This type intends to take you within them e.g. “Kirbycide”, or throw you at the stage e.g. Donkey Kong forward throw.
Real Life attitudes

Boastful Type (AKA Kiddie's Group) – this type are generally kids (>12 mostly) they boast how they are really skilled and are better than anyone in the world (or along the same lines) although they say this, they can’t produce the results and become agitated and persistent till they beat you, when they do; they claim along the lines of “AHAHAHAHA you *bleep* n00b, you got owned! You piece of *bleep*” OR "Use a weel cawacter, use a WEEL CAWACTER!!!"
This will happen after about 10-20 rounds of playing the same person since you may have lost the will to play against them because of the low skill level, or you have more important matters to attend to.

Ridiculously Calm Type (WARNING: this type is mostly made up by me) – for some reason this type tends to be calm and having lost a match, their expression may not change, how may this be annoying you may ask? Well, some of you after winning a match may want to see the loser face on your opponent; however when you find that nothing’s changed, as the sadistic person you may be, you will get agitated and then when you play them again in hopes of making them feel at loss, your play mess up and you have a chance to lose; thus being agitated even further.

Really Angry Type (never encountered one before but you know, there’s a chance) – this type can generally be dangerous in real life as they may give off some sort of killer aura, this type are really sadistic and may attack you after losing to blow off steam, this cycle will repeat to the next player.

Types that have been added later on

Complaining Type - a person that complains about how the game sucks so badly and shouldn't deserve to have been released (or along those lines), this type have tendency to be idiots 98% of the time, the other 2% are for unknown reasons unaccounted for, if they start complaining about how bad the game sucks/broken, why are they still playing it and why did they buy it in the first place? really they are too shy to admit their sexual fantasies with the game right?

Interfering Type - this applies mostly to group brawls, just when you're about to kick the *bleep* out of another player through combos and such, you were hit by another player intentionally or unintentionally, consciously or unconsciously, then this repeats over the course of the match. In the case of a single brawl, you may be interfered e.g Link's Gale Boomerang can change your position and Diddy Kong's Banana Peel which causes tripping.

this type has similarities to the Runner Offensive type, this progresses to learn to attack more! however this is also a progression getting closer to the Runner Defensive type as they learn the art of Run-Dodging (mwhaha new term for sake of comedic value) they will run and attempt to dodge every possible attack and start running again.

Loud Type - Example "Wombo Combo" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4&feature=related, ridiculously loud and noisy, they will be shouting loudly disturbing people around them and they'll be happy in their little world of whatever happened ignoring what is happening in real life. Most of the time they won't shut up; unless someone comes along and punches them repeatedly.

Resetting Loser Type (Thank you Frown for idea ) - This type is an idiot that does not want to admit defeat and are usually persistent, to do this, they simply pause and close the game, making it a "No Contest" just before they are about to lose, or mostly during their failure decent from getting spiked by the opponent. This may be due to the reason that they believe they will PWN anything that comes there way, they may be led to this belief after beating a level 7/8 CPU (haha fail; they can't beat a level 9) and will reset the game so there is no record of them losing (sad *bleep*).

Constant Counter Type - This applies to Ike, Marth(mostly, due to marth has pretty much the fastest reacting counter) ,Lucario and Peach; the player using these will be using the Down B 72% of the time and have nothing better to do besides standing in the same spot and wait to do the Counter. It'll be clear if they are this type when they do the counter straight after the previous, then you can grab them, throw them off the edge and they counter to their death. This type also has another flaw other than being grabbed to death, since they rely mostly on counters; they should really fail at dodging and are practically a sitting duck (or an idiot that cemented themselves to the ground on purpose).

Commentator Type (Thanks to Smudge for idea) - This type unlike the Boastful Type that boast before (and sometimes after) the match; The Commentator Type talks during the gameplay, this type is usually the spectators and are generally biased to one player and may try to annoy the opponent in some way

This type will broadcast the comments loudly similar to the Loud Type (but quieter) and will comment after the match to annoy you even further.

Sore Loser Type - Similar to the Complaining type, but at least they enjoy the game, Complaining type doesn't. However if this progresses, they will turn into one. This type moans on how they *bleep* up and should have won that match (well they didn't, get the hell over it) and have they were beaten in a fair and square manner in a completely acceptable kill (e.g. forward smash).

Sore Winner Type (Thanks to Fatmanonice) - As the name states, they are a Sore Winner, unlike a Sore Loser, that complains about the game how it might be broke (and along those lines); Sore Winner constantly rambles on how they owned and beat the *bleep* out of you after winning the match. They may continue to harass you after winning the match and may harass you even to the end of the day (a serious case if it continues after a week, if this shows, please restrain their mouths with some sort of strong tape and possibly kick the *bleep* out of them just to get in their heads to shut up). In the case of the male, you can kick them where it hurts, for females (rarely but you know), very simple; close the door, lock it, put music on. (No sexism intended, but very rarely there is a female player that harasses you endlessly).

Counter Character Picking Type (yeah quite a mouthful, and thanks to blowtoes) -
This type is difficult to handle, e.g. Most Characters vs. Metaknight (no offence to Metaknight users, I'm using this as an example since people are usually familiar with the MK hating), a method to prevent this may be difficult, so I'll say this, choose a stage you know they are *bleep* at. If they choose a neutral stage, then you might be *bleep*.

Thanks to Kitamerby for method, however, if Friendlies, then you can just say out loud "hmm...who should I use..."(or along those lines). Do this for a while till they pick a character first.

"Ganging Up" Type - this applies to group brawls, (FFA and Team); In an online match, the person on the other end may invite his friend/sibling and will potentially gang up on you and bully the hell out of you for the duration of the match and may continue to the next match. After losing due to unfairness you may be forced to go into "No Contest" and they will say similar lines to "omg n00b you suxx0r, learn to play, you fail!" etc.

Opportunist Type (Thanks to Spazz_Man) - this type is has similarities to the Targetting Type as aiming for one specific player, except the specific player, are those that have the highest damage percentage for a sure kill. This proves them to be a coward having no intentions of racking up damage to a player themselves (the lazy *bleep*).

Planking Type - this type will consider the ledge their home and stay holding onto it for days on end. they will generally wait for you to get near and do a form of "Hit-and-Run" tactic, or rather "hit-and-back-to-the-Ledge", Luckily, new rules may be enforced to limit the amount of times they grab the ledge. In terms of friendlies, try to spike them, or some other method to get them to come to you.

The Meta Knight type (by Kage Me) -

right...assuming Kage Me is a MK Hater, well this is a bit biased so I'll add a tad something to it. this type apparantly chooses MK in fear of losing, but what is there to be afraid of? yeah you might be in 4th place and didn't get a prize money but hey! It's a game, lighten up and have a bit of fun will you?

Cyan Text refers that the original has been edited

so which type annoys you most?
If there is another annoying type, tell me and I'll edit the list.
i hate the type of player who actually cares about anything in the qouted posted, i even hate myself alil for even posting this post :/ but it HAD to be said

breegullbeak

Smash Rookie
I can't hate runners. I'm one.:chuckle:

What I do hate is people who play... Dare I say it... top Tier charecters:mad:. It's worse than anything on the list. All the Marths and Meta Knights. Snakes and Diddys. Its the same charecters all the time. I admit I always play Pikachu, but he isn't in EVERY SINGLE MATCH!:mad:

Nightshine

Smash Journeyman
My friends don't stop complaining about every little thing that goes wrong for them.

Really thats what is starting to piss me off. All my friends ever do is complain about things that happen while playing.

My one friend was fighting someone else and I ran over and hit him and he said "Dude what are you doing? I wasn't going for you why are you hitting me?"

Seriously I wanted to Falcon Pawunch him in the face. Then he'd start saying I was ganging on him because it was a three way battle and the other player and I started hitting him -.-

I have another friend who mains Captain Falcon and doesn't shut up about how much he sucks or that Brawl is a lame game and lets go back to melee. He also doesn't shut up about how my other friend doesn't stop grabbing and that he can't get close >.>

One of them hates planking and always complains about it when it happens to him and he said exactly this..."I hate planking thats such a cheap kill" and you know what he did next round? He freakin planked me -.- talk about hypocritical.

It's like a mixture of target, complaining, commentor, Angry, Interfering, Counter, Counter character, Ganging up, Opportunist,and Planking.

Hmm...I'm complaining about them complaing......:ohwell:

Sam3231

Smash Rookie
Counter Character Picking Type (yeah quite a mouthful, and thanks to blowtoes)
This type is difficult to handle, e.g. Most Characters vs. Metaknight (no offence to Metaknight users, I'm using this as an example since people are usually familiar with the MK hating), a method to prevent this may be difficult, so I'll say this, choose a stage you know they are *bleep* at. If they choose a neutral stage, then you might be *bleep*.

Thanks to Kitamerby for method, however, if Friendlies, then you can just say out loud "hmm...who should I use..."(or along those lines). Do this for a while till they pick a character first.
^^ ahhh who doesn't know someone that's this type?

I think you forgot the "I'm secretly using turbo on my turbo controller and I think your too stupid to know how I break out of grabs so quickly," type.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
The defensive runner is most annoying, since at least I can kill them if they come over to attack me. I can deal with spammers and calm people, and I've never played any boastful or angry smashers.
Oh you kids. I often run into the "defensive runner" usually in the form of Sonics, Pikachus, ROBs, Jigglies, Lucas, Peaches, etc. They toss their projectile then run like the dickains. Very very annoying. Which is why i prefer taking these ******s to places like Norfair, Brinstar, or Rainbow Cruise. The stage applies pressure as to where they can go.

The only one thing everyone might hate most is someone who plays defensively. A defensive player shows little risk, which makes him look boring and unimpressive. The defensive type are considered "campers," or "spammers." They are seen in a negative light, probably because they play without any risk. Their mindset is bent heavily on the protips, "Don't get hit," and "Don't get grabbed." They are also feared, because when one attempts to strike them, they shield each attack perfectly. Once their opponent discovers that they use their shield often, grabbing ensues, but they do not allow that either, and instead, spot-dodge when they notice their opponent trying to use their methods against them.

Characteristics of the Defensive Player:

• Uses projectiles to bait the opponent.
  • Prefers one attack more than the others, but uses other attacks when necessary.
  • Shields a lot, and especially uses shield-dashing.
Interesting tid bit from my experiance;

I've met a Fox that plays pretty defensively. He's pretty strange, but hes quite patient and campy. Yet he only uses his blaster if hes mostly across the platform from me. He also has a weird mind game he uses with his shield. He'll stop infront of you when your at a high % make you react by shielding -- he'll pause shortly with his shield untill he sees yours go down then usmashes you. Hes pretty good about mind gaming with it. Also good with avoiding grabs.

Since I main D3, by nature I'm defensive. Yet defense only gets you so far. There are times during my matches where i drop the defense ball and get aggressive. Even the best defense will fall to excellent pressure games. Just ask Snake players.

You forgot one; the dodgy type! Ugh, I'm talking about the people who just roll roll roll, dodge dodge dodge. Every time you try to hit, they spotdodge over and over until you're open and release a quick dsmash. Most annoying with Zelda and ROB. It's even worse when they're campy, you struggle through their projectiles, and when you finally get close, they spotdodge dsmash. Then they start the whole camping thing again. Dodgy players always seem frame-perfect with thier dodging so it's kinda difficult to hit them. When I play people like this I even get punished for using my jab.
Utilt for most characters fixes this problem. You really need to predict their behavior patterns. Remember, patterns. Its what destory's and enemies chances at winning by being obviously predictable.

As for people like me that cant use Utilt to punish that. So for roll dodgers; I go for pivot grabs, SH Bair, SH fastfall Nair. Spot Dodgers; jabs, sometimes dtilt or ftilt.

The cool thing about D3's jab is that when you hit the A button the 3rd time for the twirling hammer, that hit box will actually push a roll dodger to the front of the hammers hit box. I get people that start to roll dodge into me while im doing my jab and they end up taking quite a few hits being pushed out into the hammer.

Master of Fossils

Smash Apprentice
the kind I hate the most are the quiting type. (i took a quick look through your list and I didn't really see this type.) Its the type that likes the game, and will play with you, but only for about 2 or 3 matches.
just when I get into the game and I am all "warmed up" the person says that they do not want to play anymore, and without complaining or anything, they go and play ds with themselves. (or something like that.) Then i'm stuck playing computors which we all know is not nearly as fun. It just aggrivates me so much!!>:/

Salvo Fenris

Smash Apprentice
I find the "Taunt type" the most obnoxious. I'm playing the game for fun and so I can improve, test myself and whatnot. I don't get any of that from someone who picks Temple and runs away to spam "Show me your moves!" It frustrates me quite a lot, since it, in my opinion, defeats the purpose of playing the game.

A couple months ago, I would have labeled the Spammers as the most annoying, but I've started recognizing it as more of a tactic, and if I can't get past it, then I obviously need to improve. Although Falco laser-spam still frustrates me.

On the angry type... I know one, he's my best friend, and I play him a lot. I don't find it annoying so much as frightening. He gets angry about anything "cheap" such as edgehogging or chaingrabbing. I recall once when I chaingrabbed his Lucario to the edge of FD as D3 and he moved right into a killing Fsmash, he actually threw his wavebird across the room and put a rather large dent in the wall. I decided to play more casually for a few matches after that...

Synical

Smash Rookie
I really hate the john type or the sore winner, especially if you win and its a close match and they go on shouting on how they owned you. But to sorta counter that I'm an extremely calm type. You get the same response basically if I win or lose, "good game man".

Noobicidal

Smash Master
The only player that bothers me really is the type who compares Wifi skill to Offline. Nothing much else needs to be said...

Smash Master
I dislike players who bring an entire entourage to cheer them on. It really irks me when I do a four hit combo and get nothing and my opponent lands one powerful attack and everybody talks about how hard they are.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I dislike players who bring an entire entourage to cheer them on. It really irks me when I do a four hit combo and get nothing and my opponent lands one powerful attack and everybody talks about how hard they are.
But if that one move is a Falcon PAUNCH, a Knee, or a Warlock Punch for example, you WILL get hard. It's just how Smash is.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I hate the complaining type. They spike the controller and say "this game sucks, I'm going back to melee (even though they're pretty mediocre at that too" I'm not going to say who it was but pretty well known in this area.

I myself am a ridiculously calm type =D
Oh and opportunistic.....in doubles anyway since that's how you're supposed to play in doubles.

Zesse

Smash Rookie
Ugh Boastful Type group I play with is 14-19 if they can't win they complain and go running for MK

HylianBoy

Smash Apprentice
I do that sometimes on online Team battles when I dont play serious or did but stopped. I played as Marth, pick Hyrule Temple (the giant Melee stage) most of the time, and "crouch camp" at three areas on the stage (if someone was coming for me). The area on the far left and far right on the upper level of the stage and that small part of the stage on the lowest level. If someone were to charge at my on the upper far right of the stage, I would usually jump to lower level.

But if it was a smaller stage like FD, I would crouch camp on the ledge that had less people near it and start dodging or jumping to the to the other ledge if it had too many players near it. But sometimes I would fight them for a while to push them back or KOed them if they were to keep fighting. Sometimes I also fight if someone were to continue the hunt for me or if I were in a sudden death. I turn the items off on my end, though. But if it were to show up in the area I would surely grab it.

You might have been in a room with me if these were all/most of the actions that player was doing. But I don't think so, because I don't play FFAs nearly as much as Team Battles. I just started this more than a week ago.
I would say i'm both types of Runners, depending on the mood i'm in or whatever events may happen in-game.

Anyway. On-Topic, I dislike Spammers even though sometimes I could become one of them.

Ismael

Smash Ace
Abnormaly good blockers annoy me, and it's even more annoying when they shield grab EVERYTHING.

Usually big characters like DK and Bowser do this. I once fought a really good DK that just used smashes to directly attack me. Everything else was dodging and shieldgrabbing. Almost everytime he shieldgrabbed me near the edge, he went for the stage spike throw kill.

In my head (because I never lost my cool and told him off), I think it's annoying and semi-cheap. But no johns. I just switched my playstyle, fireball camped (which I'm sure made him think that I was cheap), forced him to approach, and punished his his mistakes as he attacked.

I think this whole "lame, cheap, annoying, and n00by tactics" stuff is all based on perspective. I thought he was annoying for bieng so defensive, and he thought I was cheap when I countered back by fireball camping and comboing away his approaches.

No matter what happens in a match, in the end, it's "no johns". You lost.

Project D

Smash Journeyman
yeah but in all honesty, I'd prefer a better off death e.g. damage gets racked up both players get to 100%+ and get beaten by like a smash or spike etc.
than to die by being constantly shot by Pit/Falco/Piakchu neutral B and spammed to death of the ledge.

Ismael

Smash Ace
yeah but in all honesty, I'd prefer a better off death e.g. damage gets racked up both players get to 100%+ and get beaten by like a smash or spike etc.
than to die by being constantly shot by Pit/Falco/Piakchu neutral B and spammed to death of the ledge.
Jump and dodge to get close. And don't forget that you can also counter their projectiles, and perfect shield them until they get bored and approach or something.

Ike's upb (Aether) has invincibility frames, so you shouldn't be killed so easily from Pika's thunderbolt and other projectiles.

Moozle

Smash Champion
It wasn't on the list i dont think, but my least favorite kind of person to fight is someone who always grabs. I fought someone at a tourney last month who could grab me out of anything...it made me want to die lol

Project D

Smash Journeyman
Ike's upb (Aether) has invincibility frames, so you shouldn't be killed so easily from Pika's thunderbolt and other projectiles.
I need to work on dodging quite a bit though ¬_¬ since i'm more of the offensive style of play.
i'll use my (older) bro as an example; since i have an offensive style I usually want to get close and personal to kill him, he keeps his distance and uses Pikachu's neutral B to shock me off the edge, and if i get close he'll use D-smash then thunder when I'm in the air.

Project D

Smash Journeyman
not quite...this is a bit different since it revolves around all ages, there are spammers that are older than 12 =/ (e.g. my older bro is a spammer (age21 or 22 which I can't remember))

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'll let you in on a little secret... I am the best player in the entire world and I only lose to make you feel better. And besides, my controller broke anyway and there was too much lag for me to use any special moves and I was using bad characters anyway. So in a sense, you lost, and I won every match.

Top Bottom