• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i guess he is? im trying to find someone that can find both ways. that open spot was for both ways, not one way

though i do have a one way going there spot open now

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Evan, just so you know, K9 only asked about the original four people I told him (me, Nasty, Smurf, and Kenny). He said that in his earlier post, fyi, and I don't think that list can get any bigger.

Sooo yeah. Dunno what you're gonna do about housing, but I'd start looking ASAP if you really wanna stay an extra day.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just got word from Kenny that Sassy said it's cool. I'll let you guys know when he figures how much it's gonna be.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
I also mentioned Nasty's name just to be sure. Pro status 'n' all.

Thank you for humoring me, i lol'd.

Ok Nasty can i call that last spot back?

If you find housing then i guess so. The only thing i'm worried about is having a full car load of 5 ppl w/ bags. I have a decent amount of space but not that much. Luckily it's only like what, a 3 hr drive back to philly?

Just got word from Kenny that Sassy said it's cool. I'll let you guys know when he figures how much it's gonna be.

Sweet!

It'll be like 5-10 ;x

He passed out before I could ask about anyone else. lol

Nice! Good lookin' out dude. Thank you so much.

@ppl riding w/ me (Kaylo, KT, Smurf, Evan)... you guys will be able to pitch in a few bucks to help w/ gas on the way back right? Seeing as i am driving by myself down there, it'll be awesome to have help w/ that on the way back. Smurf, i already spoke to you about this so u can disregard this.

mib004

Smash Ace
flag on the play flag on the got D@mn play.

in my car:
kendall - 25
TUSM - 25
Evan - 25
Smurf - 15 "cause you have the ez pass but ONLY GOING UP S0 YOU REALLY SNAKING Me. its like 1 or two cheap tolls.

Steph Cae:
Terrence - 25 "we all gotta pitch in for terrence for his gas "including me 5$ so we need four other people to give up 5 for T cheap a$$".
Kenny - 25$
Kendall or TUSM or Evan may gotta move to steph car

Just found out coming back from DC its a total of almost 16 for toll$!!!!!!!! "**** That y'all not snaking me for the gas money y'all gotta give me " Going up I don't think its any. And chibo me and steph cars take premium gas "evan is a witness so yeah" i don't got a v2 like you lol if I did I would charge 15$.

so that's 65$ for my tank and tolls coming back "I swear to god im getting snaked" I still gotta come out of my pocket for the way back when the driver shouldn't at all.

and 75$ for steph cause he don't have ez pass going up and he need the extra money for coming back.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Two things:

1) I'm not coming back with y'all, so I'm only paying $15 for one way. I'm getting a ride back with Nasty on Sunday.
2) Whoever's taking me needs to pick me up from my house if we wanna bring Ebo's TV. Because I don't have any way to get it to Terrence's house Friday morning.

mib004

Smash Ace
You riding with steph he told me that yesterday. Naw everybody is not paying 15. Its 3 people in each car thats 45$ hell no. IDC if ya'll riding back with nasty or not. the original plan was stated months ago. Now since everybody wanna stay for one day they pay less for gas cmon. y'all pay 20$ take it or leave it. 3hr ride plus tolls "if with steph cmon y'all tripping been driving for 7 years I know my ****. I charge 12$ for a ride to a jersey tourney which is 1hr 1/2 and now we driving an extra 1hr 1/2 and me and steph stuck with 16$ worth of tolls cause people decided the last minute to stay another day FOH not happening 20$

TUSM - 25
Evan - 20
Smurf - 15

Kenny - 20
Terrence - 20
Kendall - 20

Now that's 60$ in each car smh I swear I may not go. ITS NOT GETTING ANY LOW.

mib004

Smash Ace
Ok if tolls are like $16 each way.... lol
maybe my prices will be like $17-18 round trip
on the way back they are, my friend told me he travels to DC all and back from philly all the time taking 95 there and 95 back. going up is nothing its really cheap tolls, NOW COMING BACK INTO PHILLY different story.

I got to fill my tank up once and a half. So that 60$ right there, I gotta come outta my pocket now for tolls coming back. That;s why i charged 25$ so it will be 75$ but yeah o well im screwed, and wait till I tell steph lmao.

mib004

Smash Ace
That's what you told Xzax, so why is it different for me? And why do people have different prices?
that's when more people were coming back and paying the roundtrip. "Don't know why i said that cause xzax would of payed 20$" EVERYBODY IS STAYING, AND XZAX ISN'T RIDING WITH US MAKING IT LESS PEOPLE, MEANING PEOPLE PAY MORE GAS MONEY. U PAY 15 EVERYBODY WILL WANNA PAY 15 WHICH MEAN IT WOULD BE 45$ WHICH WILL RESULT IN ME AND STEPH JUST NOT GOING.

me
steph

Terrence
Tusm

only people driving back. "we already putting in 5 for terrence so yea. And TUSM still paying the 25$

Look Point blank Its 20$ sorry but that's what it is, and if u leave saturday with me then its the regular 25$.

Why is people staying for doubles anyway yall gonna be spending like 100$ lol, doubles fee, plus TUSM hotel fee, Sassy hotel Fee, Plus nasty gas for ride home. That's like an extra 50$ for no reason where you can do doubles at other tourneys and there is a cap.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Don't even say it's $20 because people have to pay for Terrence, so realistically you're asking for $25-30 from everybody.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
MIB since you're actually going to an MLG for once you should enjoy the whole experience. If you stayed the whole time until doubles I'm sure you could get all of your gas money then obv.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
All right, here's the deal: I only have $15 max for a one-way trip down, and I really want to do doubles. Chibo's only asking for $10 for the way down, so if $20 is the absolute lowest you'll go..... sorry Matt, but I'mma ride with Chibo.

If you'll take $15, I'll ride with you/Steph, because I really don't wanna snake y'all. But now that I have a chance to enter something at MLG, it doesn't make sense for me to not stay the extra day.

The other option is that I can give you $20, but then I'll only have $5 for Nasty, which isn't fair imo.

Let me know what you wanna do.

mib004

Smash Ace
@ chibo not staying for doubles just don't want to. only wanna do singles.

@ kendall give me 20$ give nasty 5$. we already discussed this, if u go with chibo that would be crazy lol. This was already discussed and 20$ is the max. im not going to mlg with 50 or 45$ from everyone for my gas tank/tolls coming back then I would have to come out of my pocket all crazy to get home. If u go with chibo that's fine ms Williams, but u gonna be snaking everybody else thou.

If u wanted to do doubles or stay another day y'all should of told me that there were arrangements made ahead of time for yall.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol that dont make sense. were given $20 to go down wen we not comin back.

a roundtrip wit u is $25. so ur sayin its $20 to go down but $5 to get back? it should be half and half.

12.50 each way.

every1 said they wanted to do dubs. u assumed nobody wanted to cause u didnt want to. u didnt even ask.

and if u dont take the ride wit chibo i might kendall thats cheap as hell.

mib004

Smash Ace
whoa kenny we asked cause we was discussion the hotel arrangement's. And everyone had they imput. everyone wanted to be cheap so they said ok one day is fine. we had like a month to discuss that so yeah, what the hell are u talking bout. TUSM even posted and asked everyone so what are y'all talking bout.

20$ is final.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Charging more than half for one way is fine, since it potentially takes up a whole spot in the car since you can't always find someone to take up a half spot. I normally charge 2/3 the round trip price for a one way, hence why I'm charging whoever $10 for the one way going there when my round trip is $15 (providing that tolls aren't wtf ridiculous, but I don't remember them being like $16 or something nuts when we drove back from Raleigh). $20 for one way when $25 is the total is kinda nuts though lol, and when the full round trip doesn't even include all the events at the tourney.

mib004

Smash Ace
ok 20 is final. but im still only givin u 10 for ev then. so in the end u still sukin a dik
lmao yo kenny i'll owe u that 10$ on sunday seriously. But let me get that 20 for ev and also evan may ride back with me so he might be 25$. the fact that its less people in the car i need that for this time yo.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol wat u said makes no sense though.

if u gna give me the 10 bak on sunday. u mines well keep it in ur pocket and i jus give u 10.

idc. jus know watever evan is payin. take 10 away from it.

mib004

Smash Ace
lmfao kenny i need the full 25$ help a brother out dog. I'll pay u back the 10$, when we go to viridian u ride for free i promise. I just need the full amount for gas and toll for the way back cmon. I need this one.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibo you really uploaded those dumb sets of u and cheese and no singles...smh.

and matt you really make no sense with ur prices dog
I already posted my match plan in the results thread.

I was in the midst of working with HD videos since that interested me the most, and I was almost done figuring it all out and getting my process down, and I finished last night. I'm going to start doing some singles now, but no more matches will be going up until Monday at the earliest since I have to upload videos either at work, or at home when I get cable internet. The next day I work and the day I get cable internet are both this next monday. I can't upload over a cell phone connection really.

Also with the HD method down pretty good now I can record the best singles bracket matches in HD now as well, "like me vs mib"

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I haven't been on in a really long time. I haven't been playing much either...

I just came on to say good luck to to everyone attending MLG this weekend.

mib004

Smash Ace
@ kingtoon

"To transfer passes, the user transferring, must send an email to jnelson@mlgpro.com from the email linked to their MLG account, and request to transfer the pass. The person accepting the pass must also send an email."

Top Bottom