• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
y am i payin 15 if u said if i take care of tolls its 5.....

ALL the people in ur crew wanna stay and do dubz its MLG the last one u will ever go to since u saying u quiting brawl y not go out with a bang... it don't make sense to not stay for the whole thing.. People will chip in for the hotel fee no one said this trip was gonna be cheap... I say u stay sunday for dubz then we dip and i hope the rush baq aint for some pumz u already had :/

mib004

Smash Ace
only cause going up its like two tolls that's 5$. if it is more than tolls ill give u 5 back but im sure its not. i thought u were riding back with me. If you are riding back with me then u pay nothing for both ways.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
only cause going up its like two tolls that's 5$. if it is more than tolls ill give u 5 back but im sure its not. i thought u were riding back with me. If you are riding back with me then u pay nothing for both ways.
tolls going is 6 bucks u asking for 20 so i should be giving u 14.

I prob won't b since nasty asked me to team with him but if u stay for dubz then imma come baq with u..

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm riding down with Chibo unless Nasty's willing to accept only $5 for the trip back (which I doubt he will be). Soooo yeah. Sorry Matt, I just can't afford what you're asking if I wanna do dubs.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ok so steph says he not going anymore cause Xzax and Kendall are now going with Chibo since chibo is cheaper. By doing this Steph now has no money to go at all.

Which means im going to end up spending way more money then i should. Wtf.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If Steph's not going, that means you guys only need one car.

I feel bad, but by going with Chibo, I spend the exact same amount for the entire weekend but get an extra day and possibly doubles out of it. It makes no sense for me to pay $20 for one way. $15 is the most I can do.

I try to help people out with entry fees and paying gas when other people don't and whatnot when I can, but this one time, I really can't do it.

mib004

Smash Ace
Thats not the point at all. Steph wants to go but by yall going with Chibo he now has no money to go which means i now have to pay for him.
if steph rides with me somebody putting gas money for him. if terrence ride yall betta put up something for him

Steph wasn't entering anything to begin with,

@ K9 lol it is your dog.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
why is up to us to put something up for Terrance? Your the one overcharging. I dont blame kendall and xzax for going with chibo but at the same time them doing this ****s everything up.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't even mind paying $15 to help out, but $20 for one way is ridiculous.

And I agree with Evan..... why are people having to pay for Terrence's gas? And Steph's? Y'all are too much with expecting people to pay for other people all the time.

mib004

Smash Ace
nobody is overcharging..... none of yall have car. None of yall cars take premium if yall have one. I keep forgetting who im dealing with sometimes, and ev the nerve for you to say overcharging, just because chibo is charging less im over charging lmfao.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I dont blame kendall and xzax for going with chibo but at the same time them doing this ****s everything up.
Uh, there're a lot of things ****ing things up.

I admit that us going with Chibo messes with things, but at the same time, we're freeing up car spots (meaning y'all might be able to squeeze into one car). The fact that Terrence and Steph don't have money to pay for gas is also a big factor because then everybody else has to pay even more money to cover them (which I think is bull**** that it's just expected for that to happen).

All I asked for is a break for $5. Between T and Steph, that's $40 extra having to be split between y'all.

I also think you're overcharging just a bit, Matt. I understand that gas + tolls are expensive, but I think you're going with the idea that the driver shouldn't have to pay anything. That'd be ideal, and I get that you're doing all the work by driving, but with an expensive trip like this, you have to expect to pay something even as the driver.

Exactly how much do you think gas is gonna be for both ways?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
if terrence rides with steph i will put 5$ for Terrence "knowing his broke a$$ won't have money" If he rides with me then im not putting 5$ up for him meaning yall put 15$ up for him.
Who the hell agreed to pay for Terrance gas in the first place? Not me.

And yes your overcharging. I agreed to it cause i could care less. Doesn't mean your not overcharging. And u act like im the only one saying it. EVERYONE IS SAYING THE SAME THING MATT.

mib004

Smash Ace
Uh, there're a lot of things ****ing things up.

I also think you're overcharging just a bit, Matt. I understand that gas + tolls are expensive, but I think you're going with the idea that the driver shouldn't have to pay anything. That'd be ideal, and I get that you're doing all the work by driving, but with an expensive trip like this, you have to expect to pay something even as the driver.
20$ is cheap to be honest, y'all don't have cars, so until y'all own one "which i have owned four different ones nobody can say im overcharging. And no hellllllllllllllll no the driver never pays nothing, he is showfering people around, while everybody sit back, the driver never should pay.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
If no one's in the car with Steph, I'll ride with him and give him the $25. If he could get a second person to ride with him, everything should be fine.

For once, we had everything planned out beforehand, and we STILL have do deal with last minute bullsh*t.

mib004

Smash Ace
Who the hell agreed to pay for Terrance gas in the first place? Not me.

And yes your overcharging. I agreed to it cause i could care less. Doesn't mean your not overcharging. And u act like im the only one saying it. EVERYONE IS SAYING THE SAME THING MATT.
Then T don't go somebody tell TUSM to sell his pass.

Also ev you don't know cars at all so yea. If I ask any and i mean any of my friends they would say 20$ for one way with 3 ****ING PEOPLE IN THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is cheap.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
And no hellllllllllllllll no the driver never pays nothing, he is showfering people around, while everybody sit back, the driver never should pay.
That right there is the problem then. You're basically asking people to pay gas for you, Terrence, and Steph.

Anyways, unless you can convince Nasty to take only $5 for the way back or you can accept $15 for one way, I'm with Chibo. Sorry guys, but I don't even feel that bad considering how often some of us chip in to help out others when it comes to tournies and gas (when other people never pay). But I'm getting gagged for $5? Uh no.

mib004

Smash Ace
If no one's in the car with Steph, I'll ride with him and give him the $25. If he could get a second person to ride with him, everything should be fine.

For once, we had everything planned out beforehand, and we STILL have do deal with last minute bullsh*t.
Matt wants - 60$

Steph wants - 60$

Somebody put 5 for kendall then everything will be fine.

But then again since nobody wants to put up for terrence "im willing to" then he steph is *** out

mib004

Smash Ace
That right there is the problem then. You're basically asking people to pay gas for you, Terrence, and Steph.

Anyways, unless you can convince Nasty to take only $5 for the way back or you can accept $15 for one way, I'm with Chibo. Sorry guys, but I don't even feel that bad considering how often some of us chip in to help out others when it comes to tournies and gas (when other people never pay). But I'm getting gagged for $5? Uh no.
llol Kendall what the hell are you talking bout u sound stupid.

1. Nobody is paying me money they are paying MY TANK so i can take us to the tourney. Im doing my part by getting the car, and driving paying attention getting y'all there safe for 3 d@mn hrs, alll yall do is sit back and pay the gas/ sleeping/ eating/ playing psp or dcs lol.

2.didn't know steph would'nt have money TBH, but like i said i will even take of 5$ from steph and 5$ from terrence so i am helping paying there way.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Then T don't go somebody tell TUSM to sell his pass.

Also ev you don't know cars at all so yea. If I ask any and i mean any of my friends they would say 20$ for one way with 3 ****ING PEOPLE IN THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is cheap.
Normally the driver doesn't pay i agree. But this isn't a normal situation we going all the way out to DC. We not going to a **** DSO. It's more expensive.

And i was under the impression it was still 25$. You put it down to 20$?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
llol Kendall what the hell are you talking bout u sound stupid.

1. Nobody is paying me money they are paying MY TANK so i can take us to the tourney. Im doing my part by getting the car, and driving paying attention getting y'all there safe for 3 d@mn hrs, alll yall do is sit back and pay the gas/ sleeping/ eating/ playing psp or dcs lol.
Normally the driver doesn't pay i agree. But this isn't a normal situation we going all the way out to DC. We not going to a **** DSO. It's more expensive.
^

Evan basically said what I was gonna say. Normally the driver should get compensated for all the gas, but this is a big trip. AND YOU'RE STILL ASKING PEOPLE TO PAY FOR TWO OTHER PEOPLE.

That's what sounds stupid imo.

mib004

Smash Ace

And i was under the impression it was still 25$. You put it down to 20$?
if its one way you.

TUSM giving me 25$ cause he coming back saturday

If you coming back saturday u give me 25$ also

If not its 20$ "i know i know its one way" but when there is 3 people in each person car and going up the driver will be stuck with tolls coming home and a **** load of gas thinking those people were coming home until yesterday smh, and 3 people paying 15$ will be 45$/ for a tank and tolls. Not happening.

mib004

Smash Ace
ok Terrence and steph dont go unless they get money. Everything is final

so in my car

evan
kenny
TUSM

we leaving at 9 since smurf riding with nasty I kenny be at TUSM or evan house at 9 cool.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If they don't go, you have even less people in the car, so you're still going to charge more. So either way everyone's ***** out.

Like I said, all I asked for is $5. Not $20, not $15, just $5. If someone gives it to me or you cut me a break, I'll be more than happy to switch back to your car or Steph's.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
If me and Evan give you $25, you only need another $10 to get to your $60. Just let someone ride one way for $15. If it's Smur, you don't have to worry about tolls on the way up.

mib004

Smash Ace
If they don't go, you have even less people in the car, so you're still going to charge more. So either way everyone's ***** out.

Like I said, all I asked for is $5. Not $20, not $15, just $5. If someone gives it to me, I'll be more than happy to switch back to your car or Steph's.
no its not i originally had 3 people in my car

evan - 20 or 25 "depending if he stay"

tusm - 25

kenny - 20

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If Smurf rides with Nasty, you could do:

Evan - $20
TUSM - $25
Kenny - $20
Me - $15

I'd much rather give you $15 than give Chibo $10 because I wanna help out, so I'm trying to make this work. I just don't have that extra 5.

Even if Terrence goes (you'd have to either chalk his gas or find somebody to pay for him), we can squeeze four in the back.

mib004

Smash Ace
lmfao its so many people viewing this thread lol who the hell is thunderhorse and Ally is here lol.

After I talk to steph im get back on cause this **** is in a dissay

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Exactly. Terrence'll just ride for free as usual. And if Evan goes back on Saturday, that's an extra $5.

EDIT: @Ev: My mom's letting me use her pass since she doesn't need it for the weekend.

mib004

Smash Ace
terrence he will be fine if that was the case but what about steph he wont fit in my car? If he wants to go then he is *** out and that can't happen

Top Bottom