• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lmfao all im bout to mess with you. So how many virgins you smashed before ev juist curious since you know it isn't fun? You don't know the chick but you been over her house for almost three weeks playing board games and stuff lol. Steph getting his and he knew the girls the same amount of time you did lol :). I love Evan
I been there 3 times. I mean i know her but i dont know her. Lol. And i know yall playing. You of all people know about my girls so i dont care what u say about Eboni.

And to answer you question only 1 virgin and like i said IT WASN'T FUN.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I ****ing hate watching Dhalsim. It's so boring. :urg:

Rofl, omg. We were too nice to him back then. :glare:
I said she like dhalsim due to her reach. But her playstyle is drastically different. Dhalsim relies on quick pokes and teleport cap ups. Hsien-Ko doesn't stretch her arms. There just naturally that long. If she plays anything like her Darkstalkers 3 incarnation she relies on pokes and antiairs until she gets a combo in then resets. She is(or should be based off her DS3 version) going to be a semi defensive character that ***** once she gets in.

Dhalsim NEVER WANTS TO GET IN. Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZUAEK-gpSA

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna come to SiiS in my carpool? Chibo told me that KT wanted to go. Izumi and I have to fill spots in our carpool. You'd just have to get to the princeton junction trainstation friday morning.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i wish i had the money to go but I have so little since I was off 3 weeks from work while still paying rent and utilities

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm a stick warrior for SSF4 now. Still adjusting to it some but in about a week my Sakura should be just as good on stick as it was on pad.

Zucco

Smash Master
Still think you can beat me with just the roundhouse!?

Btw kenny, Xzax is coming over here soon, you're invited to come over also.
perhaps, though I was under the impression we were having a roundhouse vs balrog sweep match, or something like that, since thats who you were using at the time. roundhouse is stupid.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
ok ruddy ill come as long as we play brawl.
rudy/rudolph

And yea, thats what I was planning on, around 6 I have a league of legends 1v1 tournament match so I'll stop playing at that point, at most it'll last for like 30 mins, then I'll continue playing with you guys after that.

Top Bottom