• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UBC-Overture 2-Vancouver, BC-Feb 28th 2009:Melee, Brawl, Street Fighter 4, Hold'em

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
might as well confirm me, my mom is wailing at me about going to kelowna. Also there wil lbe a map soon on where hte building is?

Also bringing recording equipment, that means you Clouderz, if you wanna get recorded, i demand best of 5 rematch :p

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
does 5 or 10 Buy-in sound good? And would anyone also be interested in maybe a SF4 tournament cause im sure it'll be there by then

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
the hell? so its not like SFU where you just need a security card to enter?

By the way for people who dont know WHICH building BUCHANAN A205 -UBC is

HERE IT IS n00bs

ya its below the building where you walk across the stage and graduate but im sure most of you are kids who shouldn't be playing smash because its "bloody and people dies.. rated teen" -Jack

btw ignore the red circles.. thats not for you

Metà

Smash Master
So, there's a small chance I can bring my TV...

Do you need any more TV's? It would be a lot of work for me to bring it, but if it's necessary then I may do that.

liverymen

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming for melee and brawl. Clouderz need teamzies? Or should tony and I play a set over you auhuaheuaheuhau.
i wish i could go to m.o.s.t. but its just sooo freaking far away.

edit: btw im up for holdem

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Whos teaming with my c.falcon in brawl?

But I'm only gonna use falcon punch and knee FYI.

Top Bottom