• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UBC-Overture 2-Vancouver, BC-Feb 28th 2009:Melee, Brawl, Street Fighter 4, Hold'em

dieslow

Smash Ace
im not gonna be there for brawl doubles, u can have him.

don't u have chips brian? to keep track, all you do is count your chips.. i can be the banker if you want, it's pretty simple.

yay for poker

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
i have a WPT 500 chip set but if theres is a cash game then ur definately going to need more than 500. I have a lot of experience with poker tournaments so yea...

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
well if you bring a laptop and ur nice enough maybe someone else might lend u their CWL to use for a day haha. I have DOTA, L4D, SC, WC3, D2, and a few other non-online games

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
i don't think so... my understand is that UBC is completely password protected, so basically the second u connect to the internet, it will bring you to UBC's homepage where you will be asked for a CWL in order to actually connect to the internet. UBC's internet is used by like the whole campus so thats probably why they can't have stray connections laying around.

Also, its a saturday and UBC locks most of their other buildings, i also don't think buchanan has a computer lab in it as its quite an old building.

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
if you have laptops with dota, u might be able to get people that go to ubc and maybe borrow their CWL's, but i think ur only allowed to have one person log-on to it at a time so if u wanna play like 3v3 or 5v5 ur going to need quite a few...

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
ah Whatever Then, Smash And Pokeeeeeeeemon Then.

Gotta Knee Em All Gotta Knee Em All Kneeamon

kneekachu I CHOOSE YOU,

*pokemon battle music*

kneekachu vs clouderz

-clouderz spotdodges

-kneekachu grabs, down throw, tech chase to more <throws????>

-clouderz stops teching

-kneekachu follows up with a dair to Uair - Uair - Knee

ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE

GG

did you know that pikachu is the long lost brother of captain falcon?
factors that support the idea
-their upairs seem to be overpowered and has the same cartwheel motion
-they both have lightning
-they have the knee

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
A whole day to warm up for singles :D ... although you must have a lot of setups to follow that schedule. Or someone with a scary voice to get matches going.

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
Done, and im not sure.

Poker slots are probably going to fill up pretty fast and pre-reg is going to end on the 26th. So anyone that decides to come after that will not have the 5 dollar pre-reg discount.

joshanaitor

Smash Rookie
Hell this sounds good. Street fighter 4 will be cool

Put me down twilight shadow for coming

Top Bottom