• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
You need to not have parent johns when someone offers to take you to an SFL event (smirk)

:rosalina:
This is the life i live once i come down to visit for the summer. Why do u think i chose to live 3 hours away for college? Lol

"Whos that? Do we know them? How far is it? For a stupid video game? No, you're not going in a car with strangers."

I swear they won't stop till im in my 40s. Im gonna start arguing now to go to next month's.

:phone:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
My parents tried to do that to me(I was 19 I think) when I first started going to events other than Zero Ping. You hafta put your foot down and let them know you're an adult and you know you can trust your friends(Especially since they trust you enough to live three hours away from them.). I go wherever the hell I want now lol. Five years ago I never saw myself carpooling to GA or flying to NY/NJ

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Lol i know Vinyl, that's why your moms antics didn't phase me.

And I agree, but things get a bit more mucky when the parents are italian.
I'm definitely gonna use more effort this time tho.

pesticide

Smash Lord
My parents tried to do that to me(I was 19 I think) when I first started going to events other than Zero Ping. You hafta put your foot down and let them know you're an adult and you know you can trust your friends(Especially since they trust you enough to live three hours away from them.). I go wherever the hell I want now lol. Five years ago I never saw myself carpooling to GA or flying to NY/NJ

I drove all the way down to DJBB with 4 other people when i was 18

Apparently my parents don't care about me as much as your parents care about u guys lol

Freedom FTW

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I will never ****ing forget.

****ing bull**** *** ***** ***** ***** Ganon swamp *** *****

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I am bored now. and want to smash. Melee or brawl. someone should hit me up. You can come to my place or I will drive.

Ps.) I am a scrub and you will enjoy wrecking me all day.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I may attend this. I have a graduation to attend at 10. After that though I should be free.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Hey all. I'm in Miami for the summer, for the moment anyway. If any of you gents happen to be down here as well feel free to hit me up! That is all.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
If anyone needs housing for that upcoming KUB tournament, hit me up. I live across the street from the venue.
Hmmmm...
I'll see if I can as I usually stay with gary before Saturday's tourney.

ugh, I wanna play smash, but everyone live soooo far. When I mean smash, I mean Melee.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
I prefer melee honestly. I've been playing it a lot more lately. I hope when they release the new smash they also release some way for melee to be online. I'm probably asking for too much there...

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
2pro? That's awesome. I have class from 2:30 to 520 and then I have to be in the studio at nine tonight. I usually do studio nights on Monday... But it was closes yesterday.

So unless you wanna chill from 6 to 9.. well have to wait.

Actually Friday night may be perfect.

pesticide

Smash Lord
2pro? That's awesome. I have class from 2:30 to 520 and then I have to be in the studio at nine tonight. I usually do studio nights on Monday... But it was closes yesterday.

So unless you wanna chill from 6 to 9.. well have to wait.

Actually Friday night may be perfect.
Yea that's a pretty small window of time. Let's just wait

Top Bottom