• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
ZUO hey me and finch are going to be playing real soon, could you get a ride to my place around 2? text me or post back to confirm, since I'm not home right now...

my number is: 321-604-8717

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
i dunno maybe we won't start playing till then. do you have a car?

let me know

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm sort of smashed out for singles, but if anyone can get together a group for doubles, i'm totally down

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
I'm sort of smashed out for singles, but if anyone can get together a group for doubles, i'm totally down
I wouldn't team with someone who doesn't remember me in Subway :). That or there's someone who looks exactly like you also named John...

I haven't played much recently but feel free to add me to this; I live at Northgate Lakes, number 407-539-4384 (call or text) and I'm free pretty much the whole weekend or Monday/Wednesday afternoons. Don't have a car though.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
down to play melee or brawl all day, im either gunna be on campus in my dorm or at peg landing (Raz's) hit me up 386 624 1064 i have a new secret weapon....

ihatethecape where do you live?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Ok so who around here has recording capabilities? I need to record my Yoshi parrying **** so I can show the Yoshi boards its possible to intentionally parry in matches.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Alright, let's do it Garb and Zero. Don't really feel like going out anywhere so I'm down to play tonight if anyone else is.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Good! I played a bunch of Peach the other day against PK, so you're going to teach me how not to be terrible with her. :laugh: My Falcon's gotten awful now though.
I knew it... you're bad. Somebody make this man awesome again. Also: what happened to Sheik?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Can't play today man. Fearless if I don't respond to ur texts its because my plan is literally 7 years old and texts cost money haha.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
iite diego we need to have something planned out for this to work out!! how about we play on thursday night? u down?

fearless thnx for inviting me to play today, im def back in the mood to start playing!! u guys have gotten a lot better! garbz beat me good very good matches, i had a good match w rx and fearless too! i already ordered a controller from ebay to start practicing w u guys, garbanzo i dont have ur number anymore cuz its a new phone can u pm me ur number plz, im always at school during the week so im sure i could squeeze in some time for melee in between classes

Top Bottom