• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I guess I live a little far from everybody. but we can smash at my place tomorrow. Starts at 6:00. I'm actually free all day, but if you wanna come before 6:00 make sure to give me a call beforehand.

My address is 15061 Perdido Dr. Orlando FL, 32828 (it's on Avalon Park. You can get there directly from East Colonial, or you can go through Waterford Chase from Lake Underhill.) It's about a 10 min drive from UCF.

My phone number is 407-461-7130.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Grilled by the Chair and biochem professors of the chem department, then offered a beer after wards. Good I guess.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
You guys doing anything tomorrow? If not let's play some smash at my house again. It was mad fun and I need to practice some new tricks :p

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
sorry guys, no more smashfest at my house today.

Stuff came up <_<. I might be able to smash after 6:30 if anyone is playing though.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Is 60/30/10 standard payout?
Uh... I don't know. It usually depends on how many people show up. If enough people show up (which, to be honest, I don't expect) I'll extend the payouts. The reason I said 60/30/10 is because. . . well. . . I like that payout. <_<

#HBC | Dancer

Who here would be interested if I threw a smashfest at my house? It would probably be this Saturday.

Also college crew battles sound sick, too bad I won't be able to go to that tournament. :(

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Well I'll go to this smashfest. I really don't get to practice melee that often outside of tournaments (I lost my copy of melee a few months ago <_<)

#HBC | Dancer

Um, I don't know if I want to call this a "smashfest" anymore. When I think of a smashfest, I think of a gathering of a bunch of people who stay several hours on end. I'm going have to kick people out at about seven for family reasons, so yeah.

Everyone is still welcome to come over if they want. Just make sure your post that your coming or call me beforehand.

Everyone can come as early as noon.

#HBC | Dancer

LAST MINUTE CHANCE OF PLANS! I have come down with a sudden sore throat and will not be holding any smashfest today. Sorry guys. :(

#HBC | Dancer

Anyone know of a cheap place to buy new controllers?
I got a used controller for $15 awhile ago at gamestop, but I don't know if they still have them. There was this one small store that I think sold cheap used controllers as well, but I can't remember what it was called. I get back to you if I can find it.

EDIT: Cancelled because I'm still a little ill. >.>

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
haha, might be bold, but I'm applying to UCF housing right now.....anyone wanna smash apartment mate in the towers?
semi-serious. like 10 percent

Razek

Smash Apprentice
pure, we're playing at raz's. His info is on the first page so is mine. Just let us know.

-garb

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
hey,

I'm flying into Orlando tues April 13th for MLG orlando, and i really need housing from Tuesday until Friday. I'm easy to get along with, respectful, i'm cool with parents.

Can anybody house me?

i would Arrive at Orlando (MCO) 3:50 PM, i would also need a ride, but if i can't get one i could figure out bus routes.

anyone know who is housing, that i can contact?
He's probably looking specifically for Brawl folk, but I figured y'all would have some contact with them.

Top Bottom