• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Anyone down to play this Friday? It would be most of the day (as early as 11 AM), but it would have to end fairly early (around 10 PM or so).

Two-Ell

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292114

The New Melee Player Locator registration is up guys. Please post your info and whatever else you want to go along with it. I'll probably leave it up for a week. Please have anyone who is even remotely interested in FL Melee to register onto it. Help them make accounts if they don't have one. We want to have an idea who exactly we have here in the community that would be interested in attending events and playing the game.

:rosalina:

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone. I currently live in Alabama and I'm getting ready to move to Orlando beginning of january, so I'd like to introduce myself to everyone. I play brawl and I've been getting back into melee (I play a lot more games, but we can leave that on a personal note for now). I move in about three weeks and i can't wait to meet people in the area!

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
When is everyone done with finals?

I'm busy Mon and Tues but then I'm down to get some melee before I leave on Sat. My melee needs a tune-up before I face the beasts of Cali.

xXxCMONEYxXx

Smash Rookie
Yo what's up everyone?

I play melee at FAU and the ZP with Linguini and others. My gf goes to UCF though so I'm up there a lot. Just wanted to ask if you guys play at like a campus university center or is it always at a dorm room?

I'll actually be up there this Tuesday to Friday then again on the 26th till no idea.

I would definitely swing by the UC for some games. Thanks!

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I have a setup in a chem lab, but we probably can't play since it is finals week. You might want to get a hold of rekrul or acedude, they both live in campus dorms. Otherwise it is just a matter of driving to someones place, we all live close-by..

HakujouOokami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eclipsebound
3DS FC
3067-6855-9323
Holy crap, I'm back from my disappearing act. Fortunately, I still had contact with the person who had my Windows CD so I was able to reformat the sonuva... Anyway, I'm back online and now.. I have nothing to do again. Lol. Who's lookin' to Brawl? Need me some offline action.. >___>

Rekrul

Smash Cadet
He said the B word.

But yeah, cmoney, Acedude and I live on campus but we might want to play at Acedude's since I have a HD TV and there's some input lag. Even I don't play Melee on it anymore. Feel free to come on over if you don't mind that though...

Top Bottom