• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Gaming Zone Presents: Sector B

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Why do all the MD/VA people despise olimar so much? He's not really that bad..
several reasons...

a) i use him and i'm not a melee vet
b)i practiced and learned how to beat my bad match ups... they didn't improve so oli is gay for it?
c) thy are too lazy to learn the match up and resort to calling oli gay as a resort

bz, your in the shoutouts lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So why is Chu ranked 1st on our PR? LOL. Really should be meep first.

I don't despise olimar really because my character does well against him. I don't like versing them because I have to camp with blaster. Bayonnet knocks off pikmin. Wish I could've gone to this.

And ps, good job beating some guy with my tag. LOL

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
fun tourney needs more TVs that are not so high

I can't see that high and still play good
ROFL Lil B loves NinjaLink's Textures. Especially Meta Knight's.

Amazing Tourney!

1: Meep ($420.75) (Ice Climbers) - Don't get grabbed. Mean is too good. Best hair in MD/VA.
2: NEO ($191.25) (Marth) - Good **** Neo. Your Marth is my Hero.
3: P~S ($114.75) (Olimar) - Every time I see you, you get more and more amazing. I might as well kiss $20 bucks goodbye, in our future money match.
4: ChuDat ($38.25) (Kirby) - Thanks for rocking me 2nd round. I finally got to play you in tourney =3
5: Sonic Master (Sonic) - You have come a long way from Critical Hit 4.5. Best Sonic in the galaxy!!!
5: Takeover (Snake) - Good **** Take. Beast Snake.
7: Candy (Snake) - Munch...munch...munch...Candy! I promise you, if you win the next tourney you are at, I will find and buy you a Munchlax plush.
7: Sin (Metaknight) - Sin too goodz!
9: HAT (Metaknight/Snake) - Gomen? I started watch Mahoromatic last night. It is awesome! At least they didn't show nudity in the first episode of this adorable anime.
9: Boss (Luigi) - Boss too good. Funniest man ever!
9: Tantalus (R.O.B./Metaknight) - Tant, you are the man! Good ****! Crushing for ATHF!
9: Deez (Diddy Kong) - Good **** Deez! Awesome tourney!!!!
13: NinjaLink (Diddy/Snake/others) - Fun times chatting with you about DJ Sharpnel. Awesomest Diddy Texture.
13: Waffle (Zero Suit Samus/Lucario) - OMFG Waffle is like the coolest dude in the galaxy.
13: EE (Dedede/Falco) - Watch me hit that bird walk.
13: Mankosuki (R.O.B.) - You mad.
17: TKO (Kirby/Pokemon Trainer) - Pro Pokemon Trainer. Good **** recording.
17: BetaZealot (Falco) - Joey is the man! We will get em next time!
17: Tristan Win (Sheik) - Best **** Sheik ever! I will beat her one day!
25: Kojin (Sonic/Metaknight) - I was blown we had to stop playing like as soon as we got on the TV. lulz!
25: 5% Tax (Dedede) - Awesome D3! Too goodz! You also came back in our MM.
25: Black Hale - gg.
25: NKB (Fox) - This guy is a scrub.
33: Manray92 - Lulz you went Falco =3 3 stocked first match =D lulz! <3 manray.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Shout outs cause this was awesome:

1: Meep ($420.75) (Ice Climbers) - my d00d, good stuff

2: NEO ($191.25) (Marth) - nice placing, glad we kept u up there on the PR

5: Sonic Master (Sonic) - Good stuff reppin' that Sonic

5: Takeover (Snake) - Don't come to events with no sure ride home XD

7: Candy (Snake) - This guy, too good, glad I took you to game 3 at least XD

7: Sin (Metaknight) - Oh wow you beat NL, how much did you pay him? lolol I kid I kid

9: HAT (Metaknight/Snake) - BMORE SON

9: Tantalus (R.O.B./Metaknight) - I won't sandbag next time if we play next time ;)

9: Deez (Diddy Kong) - Great event

13: NinjaLink (Diddy/Snake/others) - Madd black, come down more often

13: Waffle (Zero Suit Samus/Lucario) - Good stuff v/s Candy, so close

13: EE (Dedede/Falco) - I USED MK AND LUCARIO MORE THEN D3, CHANGE THIS AND GET AT ME

17: TKO (Kirby/Pokemon Trainer) - Always a pleasure, nice PT n for the record when you talk about the match your commentary is fine.

17: Bloodynite (Ganondorf) - You are just a little below 23 in terms of Ganon, keep stepping it up.

17: BetaZealot (Falco) - Stop getting 17th

25: NKB (Fox) - Now watch ME do my bird walk :3

Honorable mentions to Btree for holding it down with me, Korn for being my favorite little buddy, Lil b for trolling with me in person and Jose for being awesome and bringing GONZO!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
1: Meep ($420.75) (Ice Climbers)
2: NEO ($191.25) (Marth)
3: P~S ($114.75) (Olimar)
4: ChuDat ($38.25) (Kirby)
5: Sonic Master (Sonic)
5: Takeover (Snake)
7: Candy (Snake)
7: Sin (Metaknight)

btw ban mk
our best mk's did attend >.>

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Chu > Meep. Hush. ^_^

Lil' B get taller.
Wash your hair

ROFL Lil B loves NinjaLink's Textures. Especially Meta Knight's
right.......LOL

Honorable mentions to Btree for holding it down with me, Korn for being my favorite little buddy, Lil b for trolling with me in person and Jose for being awesome and bringing GONZO!
Our trollin is broken tier ;)

like at the pretzel place ROFL he put my pretzels behind the counter

Coney

Smash Master

btw ban mk
not really fair, bro. two of the three outstanding MKs in the region didn't attend, and the one that did didn't enter singles...if he had, i'd bet money that he'd make top 8.

i'm not for or against the ban, but it seems like whenever there's an MD/VA results page people always jump on the "LOL LOOK NO MK" bandwagon, conveniently ignoring that this region's MKs didn't participate.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
not really fair, bro. two of the three outstanding MKs in the region didn't attend, and the one that did didn't enter singles...if he had, i'd bet money that he'd make top 8.

i'm not for or against the ban, but it seems like whenever there's an MD/VA results page people always jump on the "LOL LOOK NO MK" bandwagon, conveniently ignoring that this region's MKs didn't participate.
MD/VA has a serious lack of mk

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
**** @ wash your hair.

3 Pokemon in the top 8 at SNES. ONE WHOLE META KNIGHT. Broken character. Ban now plz.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

btw ban mk
rofl

who cares

MK is supposed to be broken and very easy to use and ANYONE can just "steal" wins with him, but that didn't happen at all. :)

Coney

Smash Master
MK is supposed to be broken and very easy to use and ANYONE can just "steal" wins with him, but that didn't happen at all. :)
hey now, we both know that anyone that says that is a dolt. it's like at that one tournament, can't remember much about it, think it was a HOBO, but MK got like, 1-5 of the top spots...just because all of the best MKs showed up. nah'mean?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui our region has pride. We don't need to resort to mk to compensate for lack of skill. We pick the chars we like. With that said, I'll probably pick up mk to make up for the serious void in this region lol
I main Ike and used Snake more than MK yesterday. Every region has people with pride. MK isn't broken at all, and you can't just randomly use him and win. Some Snake main tried to ditto Izumi in tourny on Delfino and got threestocked because he doesn't really use MK, but his Snake won the set. Just more proof that you need to actually be good with the character.

hey now, we both know that anyone that says that is a dolt. it's like at that one tournament, can't remember much about it, think it was a HOBO, but MK got like, 1-5 of the top spots...just because all of the best MKs showed up. nah'mean?
Yup.

Lobos

Smash Master
Without me and slikvik.....sonic is gonna get some wins :)

Nice turn out, hopefully I can make the next one.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Man, we need Warios to hold back these Sonics.

Slik, where you at?

Where I at?
i got you, we played a mm earlier that day... and oli's pikm in friend triumphed XD but sonics are too scary... maybe i'll learn wario and join the club to make things easier?

Top Bottom