• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Been searching YouTube for hours at work for the VID. So damn good. Basically, he got 2-0'd by Noel Brown. It wasn't close matches either. He got outright destroyed by him. So anticlimactic yet hilarious. So awesome when Sanford talked so much **** about him when he was going off on how bad MvC3. He just needs to step his **** up and stop QQ'ing over it. He can be real annoying to listen to. Makes me think of if a pro would go off on Brawl or something. ***** had it coming and got the ****ing.

/not a Sanford fan

:phone:

Turazrok

Smash Master
X-factor is really dumb savon.

Rewards you for losing.

Anyways does anyone know if dark phoenix is getting nerfed in UMVC3?

Savon

Smash Ace
When did I say I liked x-factor? I hate x-factor with a flaming passion. You obviously have never heard one of my rants about how lame x-factor is. With that being said I still do not have fun playing marvel 2. It just flatout is not fun for many reasons.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
X-factor is really dumb savon.

Rewards you for losing.
This.

Comebacks used to meant a ton in MvC2 because they NEVER happened. In MvC3 comebacks don't mean **** because they happen all the time because of X-Factor. Comebacks are only really notable in MvC3 if you don't use X-Factor to comeback.

Anyways does anyone know if dark phoenix is getting nerfed in UMVC3?
I hear she's getting a health nerf and can only throw one fireball in the air at a time. Other than that, no, she's still going to be ****ing ridiculous.

Turazrok

Smash Master
JWong's cyclops comeback against yipes... omg.

That's so dumb. Dark phoenix is so stupid.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Why the **** is Justin playing Storm instead of She-Hulk?

EDIT: Why the **** is Filipino Champ playing Sentinel instead of Dormammu?

Savon

Smash Ace
DP is prob the dumbest thing in the game by far right next to x-factor. Some other characters just have too much for too little reward. I have high hopes for Umvc3

Edit: GO COMBOFIEND!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I swear to god, if a Phoenix wins EVO I'm going to break my disc with a hammer.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I swear to god, if a Phoenix wins EVO I'm going to break my disc with a hammer.
Actually, nah I won't. But I am going to sell it.

Remember when Damdai played Akuma in HDR just to get him banned? I feel like someone should do that for Phoenix.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I don't care that the stupid ***** won. That was some excellent Tron play.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Remember: Viscant didn't win EVO, Phoenix did.

But yeah, tomorrow I'm gonna sell this **** and get Catherine. Or just a PSN card.

Savon

Smash Ace
As many characters as I hate in this game, Phoenix is the only one that does all of the work for the player.

A shame that so many other good players/chars/teams could not win because of a stupid char.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

pr balrog still messed up a lot of chances to kill phoenix

Top Bottom