• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

TL?

Smash Ace
One guys beats another guy once with level 3 spiderman so he must be amazing as anchor. Great logic.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Guys screw your heads on right, seriously.

Pelicano Champ would have to go through Combofiend in Winners, and then Justin Wong or ChrisG in Grand Finals.

It ain't happenin'. (This is assuming that neither Flocker nor Infrit go into beast mode)

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
What an exciting year!

Mame Spider really got me excited and I was already satisfied from there. He proved to be the best Spiderman and if I still played this game I would have a page full of notes. Hold dat Chicago.

I never thought much of Infrit but he blew my mind. Spectacular play! OMG his Sentinel was a little scary to watch like Lv.3 XF Wesker or Spidey (yup, I just went there) He's EVO's champ in my mind, but oh well, I understand that a lot of luck carried Pelicano through the whole day.

And geez the stream monsters were hilarious.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I think that Fchamp was giving Infrit's Sent a little too much respect at times. He kept backing off in a lot of cases where he could've rushed in without impunity. A good tri-jump instant overhead from Magneto versus a standing B from Sent would've definitely traded in Mags favor, for example.

Infrit played amazingly, though. A lot of that was straight-up smart play on his part. He abused the hell out of Sentinel's range and active hitboxes. Whenever Fchamp whiffed any sort of attack, Infrit would sit back and hitconfirm for free. He really discouraged the use of assists that way, too.

Marvel EVO's GFs were awesome. There's so much to talk about. Lol

Smooth Criminal

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I think it was KID that was saying a few days ago that "People found a few tricks to help fight sent and now assume hes bad". He couldnt of been closer to the truth. GS

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
evo was incredible

i love the styling/teabagging that happened in the last set LOL

as a filipino and someone who lives in norcal... the dude makes me proud

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
What an exciting year!

Mame Spider really got me excited and I was already satisfied from there. He proved to be the best Spiderman and if I still played this game I would have a page full of notes. Hold dat Chicago.

I never thought much of Infrit but he blew my mind. Spectacular play! OMG his Sentinel was a little scary to watch like Lv.3 XF Wesker or Spidey (yup, I just went there) He's EVO's champ in my mind, but oh well, I understand that a lot of luck carried Pelicano through the whole day.

And geez the stream monsters were hilarious.
I love how you seem to mention me in so many of your posts. It's adorable.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
no

zero likes his meter and phoenix is the meter ***** of *****s

use dante instead of phoenix and you got probably the biggest bull**** duo in the game

BSP

Smash Legend
Did Dante do any work at Evo? I missed a lot of Saturday's stream, but I don't remember seeing him much on Sunday.

:phone:

Top Bottom