• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Razer is Inhuman.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
For the record:

F*** ally
F*** dsf
F*** any other snake

Razer is Houston,tx best player and most likely best(or 2nd best) snake on earth.

hes 14 and uses wiimote. he uses the vibration in the controler for his mortor slides. f-ing sick.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I lol'd when Razer told me he thinks he broke his Wiimote. So good...even his Wiimote breaks upon being touched. ;)

Esca

Smash Champion
Razer's mah boi.

The following is not a joke: Razer once took such a big dump in my toilet, that it got clogged. Ask him.

Esca

Smash Champion
So I'm having a fest, I hear, "Hey, Esca!" I'm like, wtf now, man?!

Turns out little Mexico dropped a grenade or two in mah toilet.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol...

Hylain, YOU'VE DITCHED DOJO!

Shame on you.
Uh, last time Razer and Dojo played in tournament(2 weeks ago) I cheered for Dojo the whole time and even gave him advice lol.

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
Stop refering to yourself in third person ******

Uh, last time Razer and Dojo played in tournament(2 weeks ago) I cheered for Dojo the whole time and even gave him advice lol.

lol
We have a:

Ally is Inhuman
Ultimate Razer is Inhuman
Dojo is Inhuman...

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
ok i dont know if this was asked yet but look at the third video in the winners bracket. watch at 00:17.

how did he slide back? i saw the ally vid when he did that but he was running is there and AT that we dont know about?

iRjOn

Smash Lord
ok i dont know if this was asked yet but look at the third video in the winners bracket. watch at 00:17.

how did he slide back? i saw the ally vid when he did that but he was running is there and AT that we dont know about?
Not really
if you spam nades your bound to do it.
I kno how to do it on command.
But I really cant explain it.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I've yet to have my question answered,

Is being inhuman in any way against tournament rules? If so we have ourselves a problem.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Snake vs D3 only >=O.

Btw, I walked down the street today and I saw a kid suddenly fall on the floor and crawled his way back to his house. The beginning of the disabilities are beginning.

Top Bottom