• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial SWF user voted tier list - Done...

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
+1 Ness
+1 Jiggs
-1Lucas

( IMO, jiggs r@pes in offstage, and ness's moves are overall inferior to lucas's)
Wat..... 6_9

not sure if i can do this again yet, but i will anyways.
ignore this post if i'm out of line.

ice climbers -1
marth +1
sheik -1

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
I wish I could vote again. I think Ness, Jiggs, Ike, and Oli should go up and ZSS, Kirby, ROB, Zelda and Yoshi should go down.

Just saying...

Browny

Smash Hater
not sure if i can do this again yet, but i will anyways.
ignore this post if i'm out of line.
I wish I could vote again. I think Ness, Jiggs, Ike, and Oli should go up and ZSS, Kirby, ROB, Zelda and Yoshi should go down.

Just saying...
You can vote after every single update, which is only like every 12-24 hours at this rate rofl. If you see a post by me in this thread with a quote detailing recent changes, it means you can vote again after it. Or pay attention to the updated as of post # in the OP.

why shoudl yoshi go down?
And to others here posting the same thing, no one should feel compelled to give reasons for anything. If you want to thats fine, but no one should demand others do and have this thread turn into the normal tier discussion thread. A vote-only post is perfectly fine (and preferred since it will keep things on topic).

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
And to others here posting the same thing, no one should feel compelled to give reasons for anything. If you want to thats fine, but no one should demand others do and have this thread turn into the normal tier discussion thread. A vote-only post is perfectly fine (and preferred since it will keep things on topic).
Legitimately, I'm wishing you so much luck with this.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Snake +1: He's still noticeably better than Diddy and Falco. Their MU spread is roughly the same, but he has a lot more stages to choose from, and does better in the MK MU than they do. You also have to consider that this is (probably) going with the BBR recommended rule list: that means all of the CPs are open, and you can plank as much as you want. Snake has a better chance against planking that those two.

Diddy -1: He's par with Falco, not better than Falco.

Yoshi +1: Why is he so low? You people are all silly.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Whats this? I guess I'll just have to....
Sonic +1
Toon Link +1
Metaknight-1

:)

Browny

Smash Hater
Wario Lucario +1
Marth -1

Thats not how things work...

Updated
RECENT CHANGES
Wario Lucario Falco Fox Olimar Yoshi Sonic TL PT DK bowser ganon jiggs lucas ness mario wolf +1
Zelda MK IC mario sheik -1
Gotta remember to update this more often otherwise it changes far too much in one update lol

JOE!

Smash Hero
so it's not 8 people voted mario move up, so he move sup 8, but 8 people voted he move up, so he moves up 1?

*edit*

herp-a-derp, dont trust me when im tired and skimming things

BSP

Smash Legend
Do you have to vote on three characters at a time or can you do 2 or 1?

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
sonic +2... one for each of the sonic players currently in the pro bracket.

Browny

Smash Hater
Wario Sonic Ness +1

Updated...

RECENT CHANGES
Wario Sonic Ness Fox Falcon Ganon Jiggs TL Wolf Luigi MK Marth Olimar +1
Zelda Snake Falco Kirby -1
Im trying to make it more obvious in the OP when people can vote again :/

Top Bottom