• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial SWF user voted tier list - Done...

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
+1 Snake
+1 Falco

Dunno if I should say this or not, but it's kinda unfair that Browny puts in his vote right before an update. He goes unopposed for characters who don't get a vote at all or is netural... Not that I look at other people's posts and determine who to vote for from them. I try to choose as many different characters as possible without making the list look absurd (IE: Peach above Pikachu, Kirby below Yoshi, etc). So yeah. Completely ignore if you want, Browny. Just wanted to say.

Then again, it probably doesn't even matter lol.

<3 this thread. XD

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
i am sure he is not going to rig the list with his input as the last 2 votes but if it makes you feel better he can always be the first 2 votes instead

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Naw, it's cool. Don't matter to me. :)

It's Browny thread so he gets to do whatever he wants. XD

BSP

Smash Legend
-1 Peach
+1 Fox

Personally, I don't think peach is still in the same level as Sonic and Fox.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Lucas +1
Ike -1 (I can play that game too Niddo >:D)
@Veel: Two only you sneaky Yoshi main.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Lucas shouldn't be above Ness.

Dang it, I want my three votes back. :mad088: I can't fight both the #2-#4 fight and Chuee at the same time with only two votes!

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
S: Yoshi, Sonic, Peach, Flako, ZSS, Heatman, Ike, Samus, Olimar
A: Captain Fabulous, Luigi, Marf, Bowser, Tink, Snake
B: Pit, D3, PT, Sheik, GnW, Wolf, Ness, Wario, Diddy
C: Jiggs, ICs, Zelda, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Mario
D: Lucas, Ganon, ROB, Fox, DK, Lucario
E: MK

Make this happen, guys. :awesome:

srsly though, I think alot of us here won't let this happen. At least, we shouldn't...

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I will vote for what i find most out of place in the tier list, if MK isn't on top, he's getting my vote to top always

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
I will vote for what i find most out of place in the tier list, if MK isn't on top, he's getting my vote to top always
Exactly. This is what it should be. Of course, everyone's gonna have slightly different ideas where certain characters should be (i.e. Sonic over Peach, Falco over Diddy, Jiggs being worse than Ganon, etc) but it should never turn out to resemble my awesome list. :3

Browny

Smash Hater
Dunno if I should say this or not, but it's kinda unfair that Browny puts in his vote right before an update. He goes unopposed for characters who don't get a vote at all or is netural... Not that I look at other people's posts and determine who to vote for from them. I try to choose as many different characters as possible without making the list look absurd (IE: Peach above Pikachu, Kirby below Yoshi, etc.
I dont read anyones post before putting in my votes and I'm under the assumption that others are doing the same. I guess I'll re-add the original disclaimer about it in red text to the op and here.

If people base their votes solely to counter another persons in the thread, I will simply not include it. To show how much I dont want this to happen, I wont even tell people that im ignoring their votes in future. Its pretty easy to NOT do this, just dont vote the same character(s) in the same direction every vote or the opposite of another person repeatedly.

Pikachu Olimar +1

Updated

LATEST UPDATE
Pikachu Olimar TL Yoshi Sheik Sonic Fox Falco Snake +1
ZSS Wolf DK Ike Peach Lucas -1
That vote will not count JOE! as it was made during an update. If you want to make it count, make sure it is revelant to the current list as of right now.

Browny

Smash Hater
Whatever ruleset you want rofl, this is unnoficial and detached from the BBR one for a reason :p

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Sheik + 1
Rob - 1

Lalala... til about 25-26 I think would do. We'll see after I can sort out the rest of the chars. in my mind.
But ROB sucks.

And Diddy/Snake should stay tied for 2nd, with Falco trailing at 3rd. In my personal opinion... hence me voting Snake up usually whenever he fell behind Diddy......but seeing as how I simply am unable to maintain that (as the past few updates regarding Snake has shown) I guess I'll stop my attempts and focus more on my opinion of the lower tiers.

Top Bottom