• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"UpAir'd...Blind...>_>" A Mario Combo Video By Eggz

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Utterly incredible comboes. I loved your chaingrab comboes on fox I do the same thing with marth but marth lacks a powerful ending like your forward smash, I can only get in a garunteed nair or fair but I use nair for the knockback and go for the edge. I play shiek but I suck vs fox unless I play marth.

Once again, incredible mario playing, you would probably own me but Id do a 1$ money match vs you with shiek anyway :laugh:

mario-man

Smash Lord
I know I was just bored so i thought I'd pick on you. lol lol

his mario freaking owns. hard.
You bet it does!!!! Mine will be as good as his or better in 1 year or less!!! lol
But seriously, it will!!!

mario-man

Smash Lord
Maybe, we'll have to see how much different it is from Melee. (Of course we're assuming that Brawl will be worth playing.) JK, I'm sure it will be!!! lol

mario-man

Smash Lord
I suppose you're entitled to your oppinion, but I thought it rocked. The full length one will be total ownage!!!

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
Hey Otto . . . Not to pick on your grammar or anything, but when you say, "Neither does Eggz," you have to have stated a negative in your previous clause. You said you think it "isn't good," but should have said you "don't think it's good." That way it makes sense. Just thought I'd help you out, for future reference.

Afro Justin wants to play WA again. It's been too long . . .

mario-man

Smash Lord
Gimpy, if you're reading this, check your PM's.

Eggz, if you're reading this, check your PM's.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Hey Eggz when u bringing out the full length vid? This vid is absoulutly RIDARCULOUS but upon reading in ur first post that the full length one would be about 10 mins my mouth started watering excessively like a fountain!!! I beg of u to say that it will be coming VERY soon!!

:yoshi: :mario:

Eggz

Smash Hero
It will be coming very soon. >_> LOL

Gimpy is making a combo video for everyone in our crew, and it will probably be a sync'd release, so it could be a while.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
It will be coming very soon. >_> LOL

Gimpy is making a combo video for everyone in our crew, and it will probably be a sync'd release, so it could be a while.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I mean, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! No becuse ur combo video is not gona be here for a while and yes because a crew combo video will be coming when it does come! Oh HAPPY DAYS!!! Lol!!:laugh:

St. Viers

Smash Champion
meh, give me half an hour and I can do that... <_<
>_> *hides in the east coast to avoid the wrath of eggz...*

great video (even if oldish) and can't wait for newer stuffs!

PikaAc3

Smash Apprentice
Eggz come on dude. This $hit is hott. Your Mario ***** completely. Go on with the vid, i totally agree with it. I can pick up some stuff for my secondary mario watching this

mario-man

Smash Lord
Double post

Eggz, this video sux now. You're sooooo much better than this.

Thyme fer da nu won. xD

moorthantenofem

Top Bottom