• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"UpAir'd...Blind...>_>" A Mario Combo Video By Eggz

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
BUT YOU DIDNT DO THE FOUR STOCK MANUEVER LOLOLOLOLOL *watches certain people not catch sarcasm and get very angry and go into "dont talk to anyone and play gay for two hours" mode*

XD

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL man that was a...good time? Not that particular two hours. I was actually wanting to go leave or something LOL

Shieks cool. NOT. GET IT? LIKE THE OPPOSITE OF TRUTH? LALWLLASZERS.

Come over monday fool. Get matches up fool. Yayuhz fool. I demand space 4 on your top 8 fool.

I pity the fool.

We got **** combos yesterday and today, and I even invented a new chaingrab for fattys and started using reverse bair for teh combos! Yay. Playing you is clearly super productive.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
your asking opinions in a combo vid thread dude, no one hates doc except the guy who made the vid i think, doc is teh pwnzors enough said.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I accept. That'd be hella cool.

Oh, and yeah Nate, I'd love to make you a video. like seriously. After the crew combo video I'll make you one.

justice

Smash Ace
This thread is won't end because Eggz and Gimpy are just that awesome.

( I am going to steal play Zelda and other low tier/mid tiers) ::)

Eggz

Smash Hero
I've been maining Mario for almost 2 years. I used to main Marth when the game first came out (because I liked his up air), but then I switched to shiek because she was the only character, when played by even someone without advanced techniques, who could combo.

Then, I found out Shiek was hella broken and gay. I didn't like that. XD
So, following the steps of Ka Master, who has played luigi since ssb64, I mained Mario in an attempt to create team and crew dynamics. I'm fatter and shorter, hes taller and skinnier. Mario bros? Team dynamics. XD

I mostly play Mario in tournament, but if I have to, I'll go fox (on characters like Samus) or Marth (exclusively on jigglypuff). In friendlies I mostly play fox, marth, CF, Roy, Falco, a little bowser, and a little peach. That about sums it up.

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
I've been maining Mario for almost 2 years. I used to main Marth when the game first came out (because I liked his up air), but then I switched to shiek because she was the only character, when played by even someone without advanced techniques, who could combo.

So, following the steps of Ka Master, who has played luigi since ssb64, I mained Mario in an attempt to create team and crew dynamics. I'm fatter and shorter, hes taller and skinnier. Mario bros? Team dynamics. XD

I mostly play Mario in tournament, but if I have to, I'll go fox (on characters like Samus) or Marth (exclusively on jigglypuff). In friendlies I mostly play fox, marth, CF, Roy, Falco, a little bowser, and a little peach. That about sums it up.
Cool, thanks for the info.

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman

as long as u dont play doc everything is good

mario-man

Smash Lord
We're all serious. It depends on your skill level and style of play my friend. IMO Mario is better, but obviously your's is that Doc is better.

We make fun of Doc for the sake of being funny. And yes, it is funny to certain other Mario mains.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
+2 rep points :)

Eggz your Mario is pretty good, almost looks a little like Brown Mario (The Japanese Player) with just fewer down ariels.

However I still stand by saying that Green Mario is the best Mario player in the USA

And +3 rep points because I loved the music :p

Sorry :(

- advent -

mario-man

Smash Lord
Green Mario may JUST MAY be A VERY SMALL AMOUNT better than Eggz, BUT Eggz has a much better taste in music, and is my "computer buddy". Green Mario can't stand up to that!!!!

Coin you up

Smash Apprentice
The era of Mario is returning!!! Nice vid eggz bravo 6 out of 5 stars! One thing do I really need to wavedash to play like you? With time I can probably do your combos but it would take for ever and my spirits are kind of down because they took smash out of MLG and now people just consider it a party game rather then competitve gaming.
But I still wanna get good and own my friends just like the other Mario's do. So what if my main doesn't have the aerial tactics like Jiggly Puff, or the insane combo's that a Sheik and a Marth can pull off, or a infinite move the Fox's reflector. I don't care I'm different I rely on mainly my fist's as weapon! Because I main as Mario!!!
*Jumps into a green pipe that appears out of ground* Time to train! *voice echo's off*

Eggz

Smash Hero
LoL. There are still plenty of tournaments without MLG.

Yeah, wavedashing is pretty staple when your Mario.

I don't like to compare myself to Green Mario (although he may be better.)

Basically, think of him as the east coast Mario, and me was the west coast Mario.

Coin you up

Smash Apprentice
LoL. There are still plenty of tournaments without MLG.

Yeah, wavedashing is pretty staple when your Mario.

I don't like to compare myself to Green Mario (although he may be better.)

Basically, think of him as the east coast Mario, and me was the west coast Mario.
But where to go thats the thing? I was gonna go to MLG this summer really looking forward to it untill they took out ssbm for stupid gears of war. Now I dunno where to go L.A. was the only closest area that I can go to since I got family there. I'm planing on going to this card shop they host smash tournies and I wanna see how good the people are but last time I went I couldn't get through the crowd so I couldn't see anything but it must of been good lol.
Well I'm practicing with my Mario right now as we speak so I'm gonna practice a little more in training mode.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
geors of war is certainly certainly NOT stupid, its an AWESOME game that will likely be more profitable for them than smash was. EGL is introducing smash now though, Electronic Gaming League, they've been around longer than mlg but are smaller per game, but i'm glad smash is somewhere at least

o ya eggz yer a nub.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Why is everyone joking around about Eggz being a n00b. lol
It's not that funny!!! I'm sure Eggz does not mind at all. In fact, he's probably laughing at it.

Top Bottom